Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

roseturntupnose

Hate to brag but I called "Larose yungel Drury" back on thread 12.
I'm so proud, I'd like to thank my mum, my dad, and big loz for being so narcissistic and predictable

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74

Kittykat45

7F59DE07-4D22-42B5-9624-3454DE5E35C4.jpeg
No baby hasn’t arrived yet bit my waters have gone so not too much longer! I do have a scrunchie in my hair to remind me of the BYG and all you scrunchies xx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 68

Jersey Girl

VIP Member
Thread will move like a greased whippet, so an early thread suggestion
#38 Hail the safe arrival of Lozza's kid; already being touted for the highest bid

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 58

minnietheminx

VIP Member
Baby was born 3 weeks ago, hence why he was on OF straight after the announcement! The pics will now be staggered strategically to make up the 3 weeks timeline so Big Chaz can still pretend to be the dad and they can bleed the baby dry for cash!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 51

xyzcba

VIP Member
You had good news?? Wonderful !! That’s exciting.
Yes it's along the same lines as Lozza's 9.5 months ago πŸ˜†but hopefully mine won't be as long! I won't say more as I know how many there are of us on here who have and are struggling TTC, and I understand that pain πŸ’”

• Heart
Reactions: 51

Katie8ee

VIP Member
Something smells off about this! Out on Saturday night, posting up to yesterday. The 3am plumber beg and now suddenly an announcement? Bullshit. That baby hasn't just been born as we suspected, it was days ago. Nice to see Charles is on Only fans being the scumbag we knew he could be.

What an anticlimax. Also I bet any money it was an elective c-section all planned out for ages. The home birth was probably all bullshit for headlines.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 50

BonsaiBobbi

This is weird:

She confirmed her relationship on 19 October

She confirmed her pregnancy on 19 January

Exactly six months to the day (19 July) she goes into labour and delivers.

Coincidence is astounding!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 49

AimlessShameless

VIP Member
This is weird:

She confirmed her relationship on 19 October

She confirmed her pregnancy on 19 January

Exactly six months to the day (19 July) she goes into labour and delivers.

Coincidence is astounding!
And she has 19 different faces in the last 19 days

• Haha
  • Heart

Badirene

VIP Member
You take something with you from the hospital if I remember rightly.
Here's hoping Loz remembers to take the baby home from the hospital.

I can't believe that she has ruined my thread title by going and actually having the kid, she held it in for 17 months another few days wouldn't have killed her. Nice to see fatherhood hasn't tarnished Chaz love of playing solo on the devil's flute 😈

• Haha
  • Heart

NinaStar90

VIP Member
This is a form of child abuse, it's neglecting your child mentally and emotionally by exposing them to this kind of torment. Where does a child like this go to feel safe, they are bullied at school so no peace, at home time they have to go to a house where their parent is engaged in sex work, so no safety there either. There is the added danger of some nutter that watches their mother online trying to find the family home and doing lord knows what if they find it. This child is at risk, every bit as much as the kid that's beaten at home.

I see a lot of "liberal" types saying sex work is work, loud and proud. People may say that sex work is as legitimate as working in McDonald's, but if workers in McDonald's were murdered, raped and assaulted at the rate sex workers are would anyone here encourage their teenager to get a Saturday job at Maccy D's? This is the world Loz will expose her child too, it's already happening, on the day this child's birth was announced her dad was on Only Fan's selling himself to strangers online, this poor child has no hope πŸ˜”
So I am a sex worker, went back to online content recently and in person soon when covid settles. Everyone in my life knows about it- and I think I've said previously, I've been in the public eye for it (If you suspect you might know who I am though, please don't out me on Tattle, haha). My kid knows about it and has done for many years. My kid's school has known for years. When I say everyone knows, yeah.
I'm aware people have talked behind our backs a little, but never once has anyone said anything negative to myself or my child about it. People come into my home and they see a thriving polite and kind child, and a mother who would literally do anything to support them. My child is grateful for what I've done, and knows the facts in an age appropriate way. Any questions are answered honestly. I've worked hard enough to make sure my child will have their own home by the time they are ready to fly the nest.
I'm in the very privileged position of being independent with no direct physical risks to myself or my family due to the way I work- I recognise not everyone has this, but I wish they did!

I actually disagree with Lauren doing sex work WHEN she was carrying baby gel. Do not use an unborn child as a prop in sex work- that's my opinion. But if mother's are safe, saavy and the child is cared for, I don't see why sex work should be an issue as a career choice. I know due to my mental health conditions I would never have made the lifestyle for my child that I did- without SW.

• Heart
  • Angry

SATCGOSS

VIP Member
Well now the baybeh girl is here BYG will finally get that full night's sleep she has been waiting for 😁 🀭 πŸ˜† 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 46

Userom

VIP Member
Am I being a prude here but I am actually really disgusted that Chaz has been on OF just now?

Whether the baby was born last month, last week, last hour, the announcement was made today and that gloit can't even give it 24 hours before he is back rummaging with his own flaccid bell end (or someone else's).

I don't get it but for some unknown reason they both have deluded fans who actually give a shit about them, surely he could have used that time to make a token announcement to them

Moderated (sure there will be a flurry later on when they take it off)

I am also really disgusted. Its actually made me feel sick. It just feels so disrespectful and gross. This is the moment when you are in absolute awe of your new baby, and you spend hours just looking at the little creature not believing how wonderful it is. Not worrying about your Β£3 a month willy wacking fans.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 41

Badirene

VIP Member
Ode to A Bewful Yungel

He bike
I ball,
We sit on arse
To do fuck all

We wait for Hello
We pray for Ok,
This little angel
Is our payday

We Photoshop
We filter,
We edit galore
Mama and Papa are Only Fan whores

We Sheesh
We kebab
We beggy day and night,
Without facetune
Our face a big fright

In competition
With Mark and Michelle
We never can win,
Because our beggy pram
Has a minge trim.

(Awaits being named new poet laureate by queen)

• Haha
  • Heart

and nothing happens

I am shooketh at her Instagram story, β€œbaby is here, swipe up”, then a link to register for OK VIP to see the baby. Sickening!! Baby’s still got the labour juices on it and the poor thing is being sold online already 😞

• Angry
  • Sad