Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Facehugger

VIP Member
Off to bed; this is late for me- total rebel!! Yeah! My cleaning lady will be stepping over me in the morning if I stay up any longer. Night night lovely people πŸ₯° πŸ₯° πŸ₯° xx
Night bewful Jersey Gel 😘 sleep well, I'm sure we'll still all be laughing when we wake up tomorrow 🀣

• Heart
Reactions: 6
This is a form of child abuse, it's neglecting your child mentally and emotionally by exposing them to this kind of torment. Where does a child like this go to feel safe, they are bullied at school so no peace, at home time they have to go to a house where their parent is engaged in sex work, so no safety there either. There is the added danger of some nutter that watches their mother online trying to find the family home and doing lord knows what if they find it. This child is at risk, every bit as much as the kid that's beaten at home.

I see a lot of "liberal" types saying sex work is work, loud and proud. People may say that sex work is as legitimate as working in McDonald's, but if workers in McDonald's were murdered, raped and assaulted at the rate sex workers are would anyone here encourage their teenager to get a Saturday job at Maccy D's? This is the world Loz will expose her child too, it's already happening, on the day this child's birth was announced her dad was on Only Fan's selling himself to strangers online, this poor child has no hope πŸ˜”
I don't agree that all sex workers kids suffer. As with everything in life, it is how you go about it. I doubt most sex workers kids don't actually know. I had a friend who did the sex chat lines years ago. Kids were in bed and they knew nothing of it.

• Heart

Jersey Girl

VIP Member
Thank you πŸ₯°πŸ’–πŸ€—πŸ₯°πŸ˜˜ xx.
My original idea was doing a pic of a nose running away after seeing Loz's nose missing πŸ˜„πŸ˜˜ xx.

He a bike.
She a ball.
Ball with missing nose.
Babygel is Larose

Lol 😊
A poet and an artistic genius!!! Where do your talents end Pommy πŸ₯° πŸ₯° πŸ€—πŸΎπŸΎ

• Heart

Anna666

VIP Member
The TWAT got rid of dogs, removed any traces of them & now is in charge of a child. All she has done has self congratulated herself ???? I understand having a baby is a joyous time for MOST, but these fucks only want to show you a FUCKING BALLOON display ??? Why (the balloons are just annoying me now). The top tier influencers do something then it gets filtered down stage by stage to the less important ones and the whole set up looks like a cheap piss poor imitation of what they all desperately aspire too - BALLOONS ????
Looooool!!!!! .... πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

• Haha
Reactions: 5

liar liar

VIP Member
Like that works! My delightful 1st old man was 100% compatible to me (haha) but in the end he's stuck with an old munter who's more like 100% compatible with him, ie minging :) Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeoooooooooooooooooooooooowwwww 🐱 wheres that bowl of cream when you need it??
Cats shouldn't eat cream ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 4