Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

NinaStar90

VIP Member
I still can't get over her having takeaway after 'giving birth'. That's actually hilarious, I'm assuming it's because Charles can't cook. Too busy playing with himself on OFs or posting utter shite on his Insta stories.
Insta wasn't about when I had my kid, but Bebo was (showing my age) and I'm pretty sure my mum was the one who posted for me, and I looked at the comments like 4 days later. I can't imagine turning to my child's father and saying "Aw babez lewk ma friend Donnaz sed she carnt wait to meet our bewful prince, wait ah no hez cryin babe but ah need to just repost this so everwan finks ahm popula".

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

elohveehee

No BREAKING NEWS notification on my phone... very disappointed. Welcome to the world, Laulie! Good luck with these two dimwits you'll have to call Mummeh and Daddeh!xx

• Haha

mohawk

I taught in pupil referral units for many years (kids thrown out of mainstream school, usually for violence), 6 to 14 year olds.
Several had sex worker parents and the damage was immense.
Minimal respect for women, horrible rape based threats towards female staff and fellow pupils, girls sexually active from 9 with no understanding that blowing a row of lads wasn't the norm.

In my experience those with alcoholic or druggy parents tended to cope better, short and long term than those in the sex industry.
Empowering, fek that. It empowers the men who run it, use it, pay for it, that's all.
Hats off to you, a tough job working in a PRU. From someone who has taught in very disadvantaged areas for a LONG time it's a tough job.

I grew up in a poor household (my dad worked hard but was a terrible gambler). He didn't drink much but was a 1920s born man (he was 45 when I was born so generations apart from me). He was sadly a misogynist; my mum was the mop rag who did his bidding or got her comeuppance; we had nothing. When it rained we tucked the curtains in so the rain didn't run down the walls; had an outdoor loo until late 80s; 2 pairs of shoes (one for best one for school)etc I could go on. But we were clean and well mannered, worked hard at school and did as we were told. We were deprived of material things but not of love and care.

I thought everyone was like this until I began teaching in the deprived areas- like 'Shameless' but 100 times worse. A lot of families with 8 or more kids, 4 in foster care, 4 below age 5. Mum not had a wash for a fortnight in white legging (you get the picture). A lot of parents on drugs etc.

Sad but kids are terrible to each other. And kids in these areas played out til 1am, walked to school on their own at 4 because mum was wasted or on a job. And they knew all about everyone else on the estate. In my class there were aunties, uncles, cousins, brothers and sisters from giant spiralled out families. Feuding was rife too and revolving doors of dads in and out of prison. The only comparison I can make is we grew up poor but not like this.

• Heart
  • Sad

Pom Bear

VIP Member
I've alot of catching up to do so decided to start on this thread and leave the last few pages of the old thread 🥰

I heard the news when @liar liar mentioned it on the Meghan thread lol 😄😄❤ x

Time to catch up 💖 x.

Resizer_16268210803510.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

Sunnydaze101

VIP Member
Laulie already a previous baby.
2CA688C6-C6A6-4F2D-80C8-94CFE1F8CB92.png

She’s just got off the phone after all the backlash. Or was she trying to find current Laulie because she’s bored of previous 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow

abcdabcd

VIP Member
"...looking forward to spending some quality time with their new arrival "

SOME? Quality time? They do realise this isn't a PS5, right?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

Anna666

VIP Member
Yeah I think it’s a bit vile. Even if it’s just to check messages, it’s not necessary.
No not prudish at all ... Im the same, nothing much shocks me ... but this behaviour is not good ... no decent person would have done this, it gives an indication of his mindset ... Ive said this all along, he is immature, a chancer ... who will eventually get tired of this new dad stuff, and leg it, leaving her alone with baby ... for him, and her nothing is sacred, not even the birth of their child .... she`ll be active online soon enough herself ... these zlist twats live in their own bubble, and most are not decent folks

• Heart
Reactions: 32

Blowup80

VIP Member
Thread suggestion as I'll be busy later drinking!!

#Finally the birth of little LaRose, mystery is where's her mamma's nose?

• Haha
  • Heart

Salsausagelips

VIP Member
I read here but have never commented. Sad state of affairs when “celebs” can’t have a baby without OK mag being involved anymore. All money money money and it knocks me sick.

Crowbag

VIP Member
Here we go.
The deluge of baby photos - sadly there's bound to be photoshoppery involved, of the poor baby.
The deluge of really shite freebies.
Ditto over sharing of every intimate moment of being a new mum.

It's going to be a mixture of utterly unbearable and absolutely hilarious.

• Haha

Jersey Girl

VIP Member
So I am a sex worker, went back to online content recently and in person soon when covid settles. Everyone in my life knows about it- and I think I've said previously, I've been in the public eye for it (If you suspect you might know who I am though, please don't out me on Tattle, haha). My kid knows about it and has done for many years. My kid's school has known for years. When I say everyone knows, yeah.
I'm aware people have talked behind our backs a little, but never once has anyone said anything negative to myself or my child about it. People come into my home and they see a thriving polite and kind child, and a mother who would literally do anything to support them. My child is grateful for what I've done, and knows the facts in an age appropriate way. Any questions are answered honestly. I've worked hard enough to make sure my child will have their own home by the time they are ready to fly the nest.
I'm in the very privileged position of being independent with no direct physical risks to myself or my family due to the way I work- I recognise not everyone has this, but I wish they did!

I actually disagree with Lauren doing sex work WHEN she was carrying baby gel. Do not use an unborn child as a prop in sex work- that's my opinion. But if mother's are safe, saavy and the child is cared for, I don't see why sex work should be an issue as a career choice. I know due to my mental health conditions I would never have made the lifestyle for my child that I did- without SW.
Beautifully put; I admire your honesty and have total respect for you. It's not what you do but how you go about it - with integrity. Your child is blessed to have you as their Mother 🥰 🥰

• Heart

Blowup80

VIP Member
She knows what she is doing. It will be deleted soon. Hoping the DM get hold of it probably!

Sounds like the latest Avon perfume

"Larose for ladies who have no noses "

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Anna666

VIP Member
Anybody near Buck Palace gates in case something is pinned up there? ;)
No, but I heard Mehmet from the local kebab shop is putting a sign up ... free chips and can of coke, with every meal worth a tenner 😝😝 to celebrate their best customers lil ` doner kebab ` born this morning ... and KFC aswell ... giving away a free cookie with every bargain bucket 🤓🤓😆

• Haha
Reactions: 31