Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Katie8ee

VIP Member
I am actually howling 😂 you couldn't make this pair up! Why let a small thing like having a fucking baby get in the way of your Only fans/Instagram/Takeaway lifestyle. It's just so horrendous it's hilarious, they are a couple of slabbering slobbies.

Edited to add- I just clocked that the meal is even a Beggy Mitchell job as they have tagged the takeaway 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 40

Anna666

VIP Member
I'll be completely honest, I've never wanted kids, I've never had the urge, and at 40 I think it's unlikely to change any time soon.
That said, I can understand how having a new baby must be really fricking exciting, if that's what you want. I'd be wanting to share piccies until everyone got fed up with me; saving it for a tacky magazine deal just sullies the whole thing. What is it that turns a person into such a complete media whore?
I dont think its fair that women and men are made to feel like lepers if they decide to not have children, I actually respect people who do this .... I love both my kids with my all, however if I could go back to my young self, knowing what I know now, being a parent is a very tough job, I wouldnt have gone ahead and had any ... Sorry if some find this harsh, but theres alot of personal stuff behind what Im saying, my life has not been an easy ride, and when their useless fuck of a father left, he also left alot of destruction behind ... he never looked back, I was left to deal with everything

• Heart
Reactions: 39

Whatstheteasis

I’m actually flabbergasted at this fucking halfwit😫 Who announces they’ve had a baby via the media but then doesn’t post to announce it themselves and instead spends ages sharing literally every single congratulations post on her insta🤯 Even on the birth of her own daughter this poor, deluded fool is all look at everybody posting about me👊🏼

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 38

SATCGOSS

VIP Member
Am I being a prude here but I am actually really disgusted that Chaz has been on OF just now?

Whether the baby was born last month, last week, last hour, the announcement was made today and that gloit can't even give it 24 hours before he is back rummaging with his own flaccid bell end (or someone else's).

I don't get it but for some unknown reason they both have deluded fans who actually give a shit about them, surely he could have used that time to make a token announcement to them

No comments on DM 🤔
Moderated (sure there will be a flurry later on when they take it off)

• Heart
Reactions: 38

lamaitresse

VIP Member
Here's live footage of Loz catching up on the food she missed during her (who knows how many hours/whether it was at home/even which day it was?) labour:

Hello to little Laulie, glad she's here safe and well. Lord help you with those two muppets as parents.

• Haha
Reactions: 37

Bubblepink

Chatty Member
A big round of applause for all the scrunchies for surviving the worlds longest gestation of a human being.

Baby Laulie has arrived!

We don’t know the details but who’s betting for a “my traumatic birth story” story coming to ‘New’ magazine on a shelf near you soon!

• Haha
  • Heart

Orangeinessex

VIP Member
I dont think its fair that women and men are made to feel like lepers if they decide to not have children, I actually respect people who do this .... I love both my kids with my all, however if I could go back to my young self, knowing what I know now, being a parent is a very tough job, I wouldnt have gone ahead and had any ... Sorry if some find this harsh, but theres alot of personal stuff behind what Im saying, my life has not been an easy ride, and when their useless fuck of a father left, he also left alot of destruction behind ... he never looked back, I was left to deal with everything
I've had more than one woman take me to one side to say 'love my kids, but if I did it all over again, I wouldn't have them. Don't do it '.

I had already chosen not to have kids (my own parents were useless) and there's always been an awful lot of someone getting judgy about it behind my back throughout the years.

Now my ovaries are about to start drawing their pension, I am even more glad I made that choice.

Each to their own and all that.

• Heart

DustyRose

Chatty Member
Guys I can’t deal with her first post being “swipe up for baby” 💀 💀💀💀💀💀💀
Is she going to give a discount code for it or something?

• Haha
  • Sad

Vickster2110

Chatty Member
I don't comment much on these threads but I lovvveeeee reading them 🥰😘 you lot always crack me up......I normally comment on these absolute horrors when I can't contain my anger and revulsion any longer 🤢 and now is the time for this seriously deluded fuckin cretin......I was horrified when she announced the birth of her first child with an added swipe up!!! Like does she not have anyone around her that can tell her how obscenely wrong that is!!! A fuckin swipe up......most of these "celebs" (I know she is not one) go completely silent on social media for a good few days before making the big Announcement......oh no not this utter fuckin moron!!!!! That poor poor child will be subject to a life of filters and will not recognise her own mother when she reads the endless magazine articles!!! OK Mag should be thoroughly ashamed of themselves being complicit in the exposure of this innocent little child.....she obvs has very very few proper close friends or family that care enough about her to even put a baby shower on for her....very telling about what those around her think of her!!!
Rant over 🥴 I will now go back to enjoying watching u lot expertly dissecting her sad over inflated life!!!

• Heart
  • Haha

Pom Bear

VIP Member
She knows what she is doing. It will be deleted soon. Hoping the DM get hold of it probably!

Sounds like the latest Avon perfume

"Larose for ladies who have no noses "
"Can I buy a bottle of No5 Larose Chamele please? 😄😄😄
xx

Resizer_16270617629320.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

Katie8ee

VIP Member
The photo in the white dress is from the same day as the OK photo shoot with the big face. The badger stripes were in attendance there as well. I see she's on Insta sharing best wishes from mostly companies who have sent her freebies and what I assume are people she knows. It's all just so pathetic *sigh*

Let the baby breath the air of the world she has just came into before you have sold her image to Instagram. This is all pre planned OK haven't rushed to put out copy of a Lauren Goodger Birth announcement within hours of the birth, it's all pre-planned. It's no doubt the last part of the weekly column deal.

Don't know lads, it all just seems a bit rotten to me.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35

minnietheminx

VIP Member
Well I don’t know about anyone else, but that was the biggest anti climax ever! Loz is supposed to have had a brand spank new baby in a few hours and be back home and scoffing Caribbean? While Chaz was hustling on OF this afternoon? Nah, we are just feeding the beast, and for that reason, I’m out!
stay safe Scrunchies, it’s been a pleasure!

• Heart
Reactions: 35

Badirene

VIP Member
Ah, push it
Ah, push it

Oooh, baby, baby
Baby, baby
Oooh, baby, baby
Baby, baby

Get up on this!

Ow! Baby!
All the Scrunchies are here!

All the Scrunchies are here, and we're in effect
Want you to push it, Kittykat45
Coolin' by day then at night working up a sweat
C'mon girls, let's go show the Kittykat45 that we know
How to become number one in a hospital ward
Now push it

Ah, push it - push it good
Ah, push it - push it real good
Ah, push it - push it good
Ah, push it - p-push it real good

Hey! Ow!
Push it good!

Oooh, baby, baby
Baby, baby
Oooh, baby, baby
Baby, baby

Push it good
Push it real good
Ah, push it
Ah, push it

Just for you @Kittykat45 sending 💜💜💜 to you and little one, best of luck. Also I think Badirene is a cracking name for a boy or bewful yungel, just saying.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34