Lauren Goodger #37 From Lindo wing to bingo wing, still no Laulie so scrunchies sing.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Brace yourselves for the Woman's Own and TV Times spreads as no decent magazine gives a tit. OK won't be paying for her heroic birth story surely?

Reactions: 12
I am also really disgusted. Its actually made me feel sick. It just feels so disrespectful and gross. This is the moment when you are in absolute awe of your new baby, and you spend hours just looking at the little creature not believing how wonderful it is. Not worrying about your £3 a month willy wacking fans.
‘Willy wacking fans’ 😂😂😂

However , I agree it does seem bizarre & nauseating.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I registered my baby a few weeks ago and he’s nearly 6 months, Delay due to covid - Ididn’t have to provide anything. Must be down to where you are possibly
I suspect that the hospital had already registered via your NHS records.

Reactions: 16
Brace yourselves for the Woman's Own and TV Times spreads as no decent magazine gives a tit. OK won't be paying for her heroic birth story surely?
Maybe she'll feature in The Tatler 😄😄 No she won't, she definitely won't.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
This is weird:

She confirmed her relationship on 19 October

She confirmed her pregnancy on 19 January

Exactly six months to the day (19 July) she goes into labour and delivers.

Coincidence is astounding!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
This is weird:

And she has 19 different faces in the last 19 days

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
This is weird:

I feel a song coming on 'Nnnnnnnn nineteen' off ya go @Badirene

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Oh god.... the bay bayeeee is here! 🧐😂 I expect all will be revealed in next Tuesday's new! magazine..... 😑

• Sad
  • Sick
Here we go.
The deluge of baby photos - sadly there's bound to be photoshoppery involved, of the poor baby.
The deluge of really shite freebies.
Ditto over sharing of every intimate moment of being a new mum.

It's going to be a mixture of utterly unbearable and absolutely hilarious.
I expect she'll be on the phone booking a freebie bum-job, new teef and all the rest of it ready for Laulie's first birfday

• Haha
OK (and the outlets that have repeated their story) make no mention of when she gave birth, only that she had. She had it last Jultember I'm telling you!

Other sources have said today.

Mirror:

Lauren Goodger and her toyboy (lol) boyfriend Charles Drury have welcomed their baby daughter into their lives.

A representative for the former TOWIE star, 34, told OK! : "Mother and baby are doing really well. Lauren and her partner Charlie are really looking forward to spending some quality time with their new arrival."

OK

EXCLUSIVE: The former TOWIE star has welcomed her first child with partner Charles Drury

Lauren Goodger has given birth to her first child, a baby girl, OK! can exclusively reveal.

It's Lauren's first baby with her partner and builder Charles Drury.

A representative for Lauren told OK!: "Mother and baby are doing really well. Lauren and her partner Charlie are really looking forward to spending some quality time with their new arrival."

The former TOWIE star previously told new she was planning to have a completely natural home birth.

This is weird:

Especially as all of these 19th are Monday/Tuesday which is so coincidental as OK comes out on a Thursday :rolleyes: I have said it before and I will say it again, she is an absolute bag of lies.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Congrats on your first thread title @Badirene ❤ and thanks to our little raccoon raptor @Katie8ee for doing the honours so beautifully ❤😘

All I can say is THANK duck FOR THAT!! 🤣🤣 Do we know exactly when the baybeh popped out then? ??

• Heart
  • Haha
I suspect that the hospital had already registered via your NHS records.
I think it gets sent electronically these days, by hospital ... and when parents go to register, date and time is already recorded, so there's no way they can lie

Reactions: 10
I am also really disgusted. Its actually made me feel sick. It just feels so disrespectful and gross. This is the moment when you are in absolute awe of your new baby, and you spend hours just looking at the little creature not believing how wonderful it is. Not worrying about your £3 a month willy wacking fans.
Loz looking at something else other than her own filtered reflection? Let's hope so.

Reactions: 9
That poor child is going to be forever traumatised when she sticks her onto one of those massive norks of hers

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Especially as all of these 19th are Monday/Tuesday which is so coincidental as OK comes out on a Thursday :rolleyes: I have said it before and I will say it again, she is an absolute bag of lies.
What a way to live.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.