Lauren Goodger #37 From Lindo wing to bingo wing, still no Laulie so scrunchies sing.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks that way <and the other and safely crosses to the other side...>...

But no ITV series for her ha ha!
Although if we believe Goodyah is Moleman/Lozza/Chaz, then they said something about a TV programme which would be on a Friday night 🤮

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
No BREAKING NEWS notification on my phone... very disappointed. Welcome to the world, Laulie! Good luck with these two dimwits you'll have to call Mummeh and Daddeh!xx

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Well now the baybeh girl is here BYG will finally get that full night's sleep she has been waiting for 😁 🤭 😆 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Although if we believe Goodyah is Moleman/Lozza/Chaz, then they said something about a TV programme which would be on a Friday night 🤮
ITV do not employ peeps who have OF accounts end of. She may have a guest appearance - not the same - no Mummy Diaries.

Reactions: 17
According to DM he is spending quality time with his baybeh. We know different Chaz you naughty boy!!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Something smells off about this! Out on Saturday night, posting up to yesterday. The 3am plumber beg and now suddenly an announcement? Bullshit. That baby hasn't just been born as we suspected, it was days ago. Nice to see Charles is on Only fans being the scumbag we knew he could be.

What an anticlimax. Also I bet any money it was an elective c-section all planned out for ages. The home birth was probably all bullshit for headlines.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 50
Afternoon scrunchies!! I have just caught up. You lot are bleeping mental! Some amazing lyrical work in previous thread🤣👏👏.
Baby gel is here? Or was she already here? God knows but I bloody love babies so I can't wait to see her but what I can't wait for even more is the slimmed down edited to high heavens easy birth I'm best mam ever bleeping photo spread!!
You’re back!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Something smells off about this! Out on Saturday night, posting up to yesterday. The 3am plumber beg and now suddenly an announcement? Bullshit. That baby hasn't just been born as we suspected, it was days ago. Nice to see Charles is on Only fans being the scumbag we knew he could be.

What an anticlimax. Also I bet any money it was an elective c-section all planned out for ages. The home birth was probably all bullshit for headlines.
Now the Scum have it.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.