Lauren Goodger #37 From Lindo wing to bingo wing, still no Laulie so scrunchies sing.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When you register a birth, is the date you put down checked? Or do they trust you to be telling the truth…

Reactions: 17
When you register a birth, is the date you put down checked? Or do they trust you to be telling the truth…
You would have proof from the hospital or midwife. Like with weddings or deaths. Our lives are made-up of certificates for the way in/way out and inbetween! Unless you are Hazno & Smegma ofc.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Baby was born 3 weeks ago, hence why he was on OF straight after the announcement! The pics will now be staggered strategically to make up the 3 weeks timeline so Big Chaz can still pretend to be the dad and they can bleed the baby dry for cash!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
And here’s the proof again
View attachment 671450
Sadly not surprising ..... start as they mean to go on ..... hes got her to sponge off .. id also imagine she told him, once baby is here we`ll be racking it in with mag shoots, interviews advertising baby clothes/products ... lozzaass biggest money maker has arrived ... give it a few days and the barrage will start .... he`ll be like her a lazy useless bastard living off the media and IG fake land ... they`ve hit the jackpot .... glad she arrived safely, sadly she couldnt pick her parents

Reactions: 23
When we registered my youngest they already had the information about what time and where he was born which had been sent over electronically under my name. With my older two we had a something from the hospital in their red books. In some hospitals I think you can register your child before leaving too.

I reckon she either had a planned section this morning or she had a long labour so was able to post on social media and have birth last night/this morning, I imagine it will be dramatic so there is a story to sell.

ITV do not employ peeps who have OF accounts end of. She may have a guest appearance - not the same - no Mummy Diaries.
I really hope so. I would love to watch for the can't look away/cringe factor but it would annoy me if yet again she earned off this baby

Reactions: 20
Baby was born 3 weeks ago, hence why he was on OF straight after the announcement! The pics will now be staggered strategically to make up the 3 weeks timeline so Big Chaz can still pretend to be the dad and they can bleed the baby dry for cash!
Congratulations to the couple but honestly I’m living in a different world to these folks, thank God!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Here we go.
The deluge of baby photos - sadly there's bound to be photoshoppery involved, of the poor baby.
The deluge of really shite freebies.
Ditto over sharing of every intimate moment of being a new mum.

It's going to be a mixture of utterly unbearable and absolutely hilarious.
I can't wait for the obligatory pad down the netty knickers photo which all the Scummy mummies post :sick:

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Something smells off about this! Out on Saturday night, posting up to yesterday. The 3am plumber beg and now suddenly an announcement? Bullshit. That baby hasn't just been born as we suspected, it was days ago. Nice to see Charles is on Only fans being the scumbag we knew he could be.

What an anticlimax. Also I bet any money it was an elective c-section all planned out for ages. The home birth was probably all bullshit for headlines.
Agree

Reactions: 22
Anybody near Buck Palace gates in case something is pinned up there? ;)
No, but I heard Mehmet from the local kebab shop is putting a sign up ... free chips and can of coke, with every meal worth a tenner 😝😝 to celebrate their best customers lil ` doner kebab ` born this morning ... and KFC aswell ... giving away a free cookie with every bargain bucket 🤓🤓😆

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Aww I'm a soppy git. I do feel chuffed for them, the safe arrival of a baby is always happy news.
I do need to know the name now, though. C'mon Loz!

• Heart
You take something with you from the hospital if I remember rightly.
Here's hoping Loz remembers to take the baby home from the hospital.

I can't believe that she has ruined my thread title by going and actually having the kid, she held it in for 17 months another few days wouldn't have killed her. Nice to see fatherhood hasn't tarnished Chaz love of playing solo on the devil's flute 😈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Overtaken by events but hey we think the announcement is retrospective so from thread #36

Her feet are deffo not a size 4,
Prince Chaz has called looking for the Princess of his dreams from the Ball last night when she ran ( well maybe waddled) away when Fairy Moleman's spell wore off leaving behind a dainty glass slipper ( alright black trainer) a dainty size 4 by all accounts sadly Lozza is no Cinderella so Chaz will be off toot sweet in search of pastures new. If only Lozza didn't have squaddie size 10's the shoe would have fit and they could have lived happily ever after like her other fables and fairy stories

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Am I being a prude here but I am actually really disgusted that Chaz has been on OF just now?

Whether the baby was born last month, last week, last hour, the announcement was made today and that gloit can't even give it 24 hours before he is back rummaging with his own flaccid bell end (or someone else's).

I don't get it but for some unknown reason they both have deluded fans who actually give a tit about them, surely he could have used that time to make a token announcement to them

No comments on DM 🤔
Moderated (sure there will be a flurry later on when they take it off)

• Heart
Reactions: 38
The deal is with OK who have revealed the birth.
I agree - so at some point today we will get a photo of a foot and their fingers (yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawn) and the first photos and the name will be in the mag (yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawn)

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.