Lauren Goodger #33 Yungel ain’t fat & she ain’t white, her bump is neat & her bum is tight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And the constant playing with the hair

Reminds me of those nature shows where primates constantly groom each others .Normally they are mates or mothers with their young but she is so vain and egotistical she grooms herself . Hopefully she doesn't exhibit other traits of primates and fling tit everywhere bad enough she spouts it.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Bought a test from a Bargain shop? what planet is she on?
I did a test from b&m 2 weeks ago, it was positive!!! (I'm 42, done having kids) long story but ended up in A&E with pains in my side thought maybe ectopic. They did 3 urine tests at hospital and one blood test - the B&M test was wrong.......I honestly didn't think you could get a false positive, was so chuffed tho it wasn't the other way around 🤣😫🤣

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I did a test from b&m 2 weeks ago, it was positive!!! (I'm 42, done having kids) long story but ended up in A&E with pains in my side thought maybe ectopic. They did 3 urine tests at hospital and one blood test - the B&M test was wrong.......I honestly didn't think you could get a false positive, was so chuffed tho it wasn't the other way around 🤣😫🤣
Bless you!!!! 😱

Reactions: 8
I do try with her, but I just can't get away with her. That video should have been sweet but it's just not. There's something "off" about her.

Who knows!? We do know the the BYG has taught us that you absolutely cannot edit or filter a video.....it's a mystery 😄

I have it on good authority that Magdelan and Corpus Christi respect her hugely.
She'd fit right in at Kings Bollege Bambridge if you are old enough to remember the sketch

• Haha
Reactions: 6
bleeping hell, her Instagram stories! How many times did she say erm?

“So erm, *lip smack* I’ve been getting a lot of messages about it so erm, yeah, I know my body...*pout*”

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Oh blimey, I bet your head was all over the place! Poor you ❤ I know some tests are scarily accurate, I did a clear blue one at 3 days past missed period, positive, then had 2 negative doctors tests. I was indeed pregnant,on the mini pill while waiting to be sterilised. 😱 Am so glad you're ok bless you.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
My new staff daughter (almost 22) just text me in a panic from reception asking me when using landlines if there was a way to know who phones you. I said do 1471 duh she was all I have no idea what that is or really what landlines are.

It made me think that Chaz would be the same. He is so much younger than her, no hate for may to julember romances but I think I would have an issue shagging someone who's never saw a discman.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
In today's DM spectacular story about her reportedly 'Saturday appointment' with a midwife, look at the hand holding. Remember when you were about 7 at school and your teacher made you hold hands with someone of the opposite sex, you held hands like this- barely touching but doing it out of protest!
Looks like she's just holding his clenched fist. He ain't engaging wiv dat.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
My new staff daughter (almost 22) just text me in a panic from reception asking me when using landlines if there was a way to know who phones you. I said do 1471 duh she was all I have no idea what that is or really what landlines are.

It made me think that Chaz would be the same. He is so much younger than her, no hate for may to julember romances but I think I would have an issue shagging someone who's never saw a discman.
Haha, you're right. I wondered why he wanted a watch on his birthday because there is a generation growing up now who have no idea how to tell the time on a clock face, all they know is the digital version on their phones. I've taught 'telling the time' stuff for 7 year olds to teenagers ready for exams and I'm not joking! 😔

Brilliant Pom ❤ I think our Captain will like that 🤣👽🤗❤😘

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 14

Absolutely true story: Me and a colleague were discussing a certain Record Shop that used to be in our town. It was a cool place in the day ha ha. As this was pre-covid there were 4 of us stuck elbow to elbow on the office desk with 4 just opposite. A young un asked what a "record shop" was. What did they record there, was it an archive? We had to explain what a record was......

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Absolutely true story: Me and a colleague were discussing a certain Record Shop that used to be in our town. It was a cool place in the day ha ha. As this was pre-covid there were 4 of us stuck elbow to elbow on the office desk with 4 just opposite. A young un asked what a "record shop" was. What did they record there, was it an archive? We had to explain what a record was......
It's mad isn't it! I remember frequenting Our Price with my teenage paramour I was the double of Andrea Corr (if anyone remembers the Corrs 😂) and I remember him wooing me by telling me how uncanny the similarity was to the cd cover. I am a very hands on person I love a book, I love the smell of a book store, have a record player and albums, photographs etc. Digital life is magical but I love holding life in my hands.

It's the thing I always return to with the photo thing. I have so many photos of my family that I can hold in my hands and are so real and chaotic. My Mother in her beauriful seventies flares and long hair, my Dad with his guitar and my brother as a baby. All of our chaotic camping holiday fashion faux Pas these are so special.

Imagine in twenty years if all these kids have are filtered photos, it makes me sad. As you all know I'm very big on people being themselves and authentically real because I don't see the point of living a life half real.

Ugh that poor baby.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Haha, you're right. I wondered why he wanted a watch on his birthday because there is a generation growing up now who have no idea how to tell the time on a clock face, all they know is the digital version on their phones. I've taught 'telling the time' stuff for 7 year olds to teenagers ready for exams and I'm not joking! 😔

Brilliant Pom ❤ I think our Captain will like that 🤣👽🤗❤😘
Thank you my friend 🥰💖❤🥰🤗😘🐾 xx.
I wondered what to put to begin with then it seemed to flow 😄🥰🤗😘🐾 xx.

Ps..The Skanky thread I'm on and off with it, I can't seem to get to get into it at the moment again. I properly be popping in and out of that thread once in a while ,❤

Back later 🥰🤗😘🐾💖 xx

• Heart
Reactions: 8

Ps..The Skanky thread I'm on and off with it, I can't seem to get to get into it at the moment again. I properly be popping in and out of that thread once in a while ,❤

Back later 🥰🤗😘🐾💖 xx
My Pommie!!! I love all your pictures I hope your doing good!!! A million hugs and cat loves ❤❤😻😻😻

• Heart

Back later 🥰🤗😘🐾💖 xx
That's ok lovely ❤ you just do what you want to keep you right xx I think there was a Vippy request yesterday, you haven't missed anything drastic. I'm just waiting for her downfall or Lozza's impending unbumping shitshow 🤣🤣👽🤗😘

• Heart
Reactions: 6
My belly button never popped out just went flat towards the end. But then I've never had lipo, sadly 🤣🤣.

I wonder if I'll see her on tv tonight, giving southgate some tips

• Haha
Reactions: 14
LMFAO!
Hubby was just on his phone, Google news threw up today's DM pics of Loz and Arg, hubby showed me and said: 'bleeping hell, what's that?!' 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.