Lauren Goodger #33 Yungel ain’t fat & she ain’t white, her bump is neat & her bum is tight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It can’t get any worse than He A Bike's “home made” egg and mayonnaise sandwich 🤢

B3D57478-5220-4A01-8F60-BF5BED292F1D.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
It can’t get any worse than He A Bike's “home made” egg and mayonnaise sandwich 🤢

View attachment 643103
Good times! I think this may have been the moment we knew it was Big Loz + Oddbod True Love Always 😂 I'm excited to see that the designer knock off shoe page they set up and promoted for a day will be having a sale soon! Tenterhooks!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Her undercooked chicken wrap was almost as bad. I wouldn’t recommend looking for it. 🤢
Gordon Ramsay must be shaking in his boots :ROFLMAO: Wasn't she asking on her stories if people wanted her to share more of her cooking?! She went through a phase of posting some random roasts cooked in a vat of oil. Glad that phase ended.

20% off L&C wardrobe!!!

Hahaaa crying - ‘what price please?’

‘5’

🙄

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
I used to like the teasing 'guess what I'm making' posts. we now know the answer was 'myself and my partner morbidly obese'

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Gordon Ramsay must be shaking in his boots :ROFLMAO: Wasn't she asking on her stories if people wanted her to share more of her cooking?! She went through a phase of posting some random roasts cooked in a vat of oil. Glad that phase ended.
She did...

“So, av been getting a lot of messages from all me fans asking for me respies. I don’t av any respies! A just put ingreedents in when a fink it needs more”.
Good times! I think this may have been the moment we knew it was Big Loz + Oddbod True Love Always 😂
Couldn’t agree more, it must be true love if you can eat something as vile as that.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I think we are about to get a tutorial on how to make a mayonnaise and egg sandwich, riveting stuff
Oh, the humanity! Oh, the flatulence! 🤣 There must be a permanent cloud of low hanging farts hanging over their residence.

"Home made" makes an appearance again.. We need to make a bingo card of Loz's sayings.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Did she boast he.... boiled eggs and mixed them with mayo?

I make my kids a packed lunch every morning. This morning I did smoked ham, cheese and home grown lettuce in a tortilla wrap. I want a Michelin star please. I even served it with a purple fruit shoot, a banana, a squeezy yoghurt and some pom bears!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Did she boast he.... boiled eggs and mixed them with mayo?

I make my kids a packed lunch every morning. This morning I did smoked ham, cheese and home grown lettuce in a tortilla wrap. I want a Michelin star please. I even served it with a purple fruit shoot, a banana, a squeezy yoghurt and some pom bears!

Now, now.

Chaz has progressed really well this term and can almost tie his own shoelaces. His reading is improving, (he can recite half the alphabet already) and I think he is a very clever boy indeed to be able to boil some eggs and mix them with mayo.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Laulié is the size of a lamb everyone! a LAMB! Our little Scrunchie lamb will be horrified, I won't tell her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

20% off L&C wardrobe!!!

Hahaaa crying - ‘what price please?’

‘5’

🙄
Size 5?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just some of SOUL removed ✅
#ChriSTAINLouboutin ✅

View attachment 643128
Oh deary me lozzzz my lil fat lumpy illiterate one ... that would be " sole " as in the bottom of a shoe/boot that touches the ground as you walk ... :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: .... the most scary thing, she will be helping that poor child with her homework one day

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.