Lauren Goodger #34 Syringing colostrum from her tatties, Chaz is now a chunky fatty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You're all very mean. I think it's great that a bewful yungel with a withered arm and no money for a bra hasn't let it hold her back in life

• Haha
Reactions: 46
The comments on the DM tho 😂 there are literally two that aren't savage. I didn't realise how tit the outline photo shopping was until Iooked closely! I wonder what the duck she will get up to today!

Also when does a baby come (I know can be anytime) but what's the spec as she says she's 37 weeks now.

Loved that all the Mums at hot Muma yoga or whatever the duck it was called didn't social distance.

Reactions: 15
Someone really needs to take one for team tattle and sign up to her only fans.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
‘Check with your midwife’

No midwife I have ever met would recommend pumping with an electric pump before birth, it’s always hand expression that is recommended, it’s in all the literature so she’s talking s**t because she’s Had loads of messages saying she shouldn’t be doing it.

Reactions: 26
When the pandemic happened and there was no hand sanitizer to be found anywhere, I was happy as I had plenty of it and some to share as whenever I made up a bottle or handled the sterilised breast pump I always washed then sanitised my hands first. I do hope Loz is doing all this safely as babies (especially under 8 weeks before jabs if she isn’t anti vax) are so so susceptible to germs.

I highly doubt a shot glass out of her cupboard has been sterilised but I could be wrong. I hope she showered first as well!

Reactions: 13
That family birthing pool picture, the kids are wearing goggles which makes me think they are going be told to submerge themselves to see the baby leave the vagina 🤮 Why inflict that image onto your child?

The latest bump photo 🙈
One word Lauren: Hideous.

Morning all hope we all have a great day except you Lauren you are a bleep.
Apparently these kids asked for the goggles so they could go down and watch. At least it’s not as bad as the next family who did the same but let the kids go down and help out, then lifting it up to present ala The lion king 😂

Hope you have a great day too :)

At the home water birth of Ezra, Ren Doyle embraced the idea of having her two children witness the event.

Ren said six-year-old Liam, who had already been at the birth of sister Freya three years earlier, asked if he could have goggles to go in the pool and watch Ezra being born.

“They (Freya and Liam) loved being under the water and watching Ezra being born,” she said.

“It naturally felt right for them to be a part of the process because it was a family thing,” Ren said.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Apparently these kids asked for the goggles so they could go down and watch. At least it’s not as bad as the next family who did the same but let the kids go down and help out, then lifting it up to present ala The lion king 😂

Hope you have a great day too :)

When I was in Labour on my last baby I stayed at home for the first few hours until I realised I really needed to be in the hospital. As I bent double with a contraction my eldest son came bouncing into the room all excited big smile asking was I in labour. I growled at him to get into his room. I could not imagine having him in the birthing pool all happy and excited while I was in the depths of it. I’m not a witch everyone the baby was in my arms and hour and a half after I was admitted to delivery which happened immediately on arrival at the hospital.

Lauren I’ll take my hat off to you if you manage to get through a home birth on your first whilst staying serene and selfie ready.

Omg my third thread title! This is amazing. I predict another thread by next Monday for sure the way this is going. Those tiny rex arms should give us pleasure for a few days to be fair. @Clickbait queen of round ups as bloody usual!!
Huge gratz @Blowup80 - well-deserved. Another top summary by our lovely @Clickbait - I read the Loz prayer again and had another little accident ;) 🧻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
They come in sterile packets I had to do the same before my daughter was born as was having c section under general anaesthetic so they needed to give her something if I didn’t wake up quickly or her glucose was low. Mine was also the same colour but I didn’t sell mine to pervs online!

Not to defend our bewful yung girl but mine was exactly the same looking at 36 weeks but I only did it for a week and was having c section at 37 weeks so is it proof she’s further along then she says 🤔

Not always it is just before your milk
Comes in after birth but mine was exactly like this at 36 weeks. She’s supposed to
Put the syringes in a clean container and in freezer though not a shot glass!
Nothing feels sterile about the way she works.someone commented earlier that her pump looked like it had milk stains from the previous time she used it. I bet she hasn’t even washed babies clothes yet.

Reactions: 8
Genius thread title @Blowup80 and another laugh out loud round-up from @Clickbait !

Those awful tiny arm pictures?

Seriously, Moleman seems to throw the idiot under a bus almost daily.

Surely any manager worth their salt would advise against this sort of thing?

Instead, he is just taking his cut at the expense of her limited dignity and self respect.

Big Loz, he isn't your friend. He continually makes a mockery of you by - effectively - putting you in the public stocks. People throw rotten fruit at you in the Daily Mail because he is trolling you for his own ends.

Seriously, get rid.

Get representation from someone with a sliver of human decency.

But prepare yourself for some harsh truths. Because people who genuinely care don't merely mouth the egocentric platitudes your inflated sense of self wants to hear.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Thanks for the info; she mentioned and unfort we know she’s been ‘leaking’ for a while… so you reckon this is another sign she’s further along? (Never been pregnant so I don’t know about these things) 🙂

Yeah course you have Lozza… if Chaz is at work today he’ll get the piss ripped out of him for your stupid photoshopping and ridonculous teeny arms

This is grim; yesterday she had 150 posts and 190 media now there’s one more on each so she’s posted something else recently (possibly 11pm last night then) please don’t let it be this expressing thing 🤢
Remember about a month ago she said she found a whole lot of new content snd was uploading them all. She didn’t. Maybe under five pictures. That’s just false and misleading. What a kunt. She’s so fraudulent

• Angry
Reactions: 14
When I was in Labour on my last baby I stayed at home for the first few hours until I realised I really needed to be in the hospital. As I bent double with a contraction my eldest son came bouncing into the room all excited big smile asking was I in labour. I growled at him to get into his room. I could not imagine having him in the birthing pool all happy and excited while I was in the depths of it. I’m not a witch everyone the baby was in my arms and hour and a half after I was admitted to delivery which happened immediately on arrival at the hospital.

Lauren I’ll take my hat off to you if you manage to get through a home birth on your first whilst staying serene and selfie ready.
I had a male student midwife in my hospital birth. His first birth. I growled at him with such demonic anger he backed away 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Someone really needs to take one for team tattle and sign up to her only fans.
We have got a spy on there I believe. He/She has kept us informed of what they have seen. Last update was goodger trying to flog pictures of herself head down on all fours asking for £65 I think with the caption “imagine yourself behind me”.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
So. I’m looking at her predictable Demi Moore style shoot and I’m just baffled. Nothing in them makes sense…. Is it like a cut and paste from lots of different photos? Is it because she finally exceeded the capability of any man made filter, smoothing, chopping or otherwise editing software?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Hoping to catch her out selling her milk and preggo pics to creepos because she keeps saying she’s not sexualizing the pregnancy

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I've had to look at these pregacy photos so many times. I can't work out what makes them so weird! Her neck has disappeared, she's umpteen shades of orange and she has t-rex arms. They're just so bizarre! Not at all flattering - clearly trying to sexualise her pregacy :sick:

And don't even get me started on all this talk about boob leakage and expressing. She always just takes that one step too far between decency and over-exposure. Where's the rest of the baby prep? There's slightly more to it than dumping some questionable colostrum into some syringes to flog on your OF, Lozza.

Even Mrs Hinch did a better job of showing her pre-birth prep!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
We have got a spy on there I believe. He/She has kept us informed of what they have seen. Last update was goodger trying to flog pictures of herself head down on all fours asking for £65 I think with the caption “imagine yourself behind me”.
Yes it sounded so submissive. She makes my skin crawl tbh.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
I know that Lauren herself brings a lot of this on herself but celebrity agencies and our media, particularly the tabloid press, really need to be made accountable for their role in reducing motherhood to Photoshopped nonsense with no bearing on reality. It is dangerous and dystopian. They obviously have agreements in which agencies control what images are released (edited beyond reality) and the media willingly publishing them. The Agencies get the coverage for their clients and the media get the traffic to their sites. Thing is: how far are people willing to go for engagement? It’s fucked up.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.