Lauren Goodger #33 Yungel ain’t fat & she ain’t white, her bump is neat & her bum is tight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For a moment I thought you meant the Taylor Swift album Folklore and I was jumping in the Landie to come and collect you. I then realised you mean fairy's etc so I give you this which is about fifteen minutes from the house. The fairy lochan apparently it's that color as all the fairies wash their clothes in it.

This doesn't identify me tattle, I live in a national park.
That is beautiful.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
So numnuts is full term today. That would make her estimated time of conception 11 Octoberish
Anyone fancy a look back and see if lard boy was actually on the scene then?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Very Quiet on Planet Lozza, same for Planet Skank too, something not right here.

I don't suppose.... nah, she ain't due yet.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
  • Haha
For a moment I thought you meant the Taylor Swift album Folklore and I was jumping in the Landie to come and collect you. I then realised you mean fairy's etc so I give you this which is about fifteen minutes from the house. The fairy lochan apparently it's that color as all the fairies wash their clothes in it.

This doesn't identify me tattle, I live in a national park.
I'm on my way with my paints.
In wheelchair so might take an hour or two.....

• Heart
Reactions: 13
So numnuts is full term today. That would make her estimated time of conception 11 Octoberish
Anyone fancy a look back and see if lard boy was actually on the scene then?
has she confirmed that? Even a few days ago she seemed to be saying the baby wasn’t due for a few more weeks to which I say bullshit. Not least because it’s going to be an Aliens situation if she doesn’t give birth soon. And who would blame little Lozza for wanting to get as far away from her mother as quickly as possible?

• Haha
  • Heart
If her due date is in three weeks ( full term being 37 weeks yet Lauren not being due for a few more) wouldn’t she have fell pregnant over Halloween period/ End of October period. Must have been that sexy Red Devil costume 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
We found out that she was dating Charles on the 4th of October. Google says that she got pregnant on the 17th if she is 37+1 weeks today.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
If her due date is in three weeks ( full term being 37 weeks yet Lauren not being due for a few more) wouldn’t she have fell pregnant over Halloween period/ End of October period. Must have been that sexy Red Devil costume 😂
Who couldn’t resist that 😂
52B48F7C-7EAB-4FD3-B8A0-6629D9906A8B.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Yeah she put on her IG stories on Wed that she was ‘on the tele on Thursday’ but have no idea what it which Thursday then someone saw an advert or something for it… can hardly wait for her lip smacking every ten seconds 🤦🏻‍♀️
Is the lip smacking bcos she actually has no sensation in them because of all the filler ? Like when you come out the dentist and you arent sure your mouths shut or if you are drooling.

Or is that just me .......?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
She talks so lazily it sounds like she’s slurring! Why can’t she pronounce anything right?! “Got Costrum from my brests, full of goodness and bewful minwals”

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Thread Suggestion.
#Syringing colostrum from her Tatties, Chaz is now a chunky fatty.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Yep L’arge was on the scene, 11th Oct is also the day she went on about Mark (again)

So he came to look after her when she was sick that weekend. I wonder if that’s how little Laulie was conceived. If she was on antibiotics then the pill if she was taking it wouldn’t have worked. The bit where she calls him best looking boy actually makes me feel sick.

Reactions: 17
She talks so lazily it sounds like she’s slurring! Why can’t she pronounce anything right?! “Got Costrum from my brests, full of goodness and bewful minwals”
It seems like a real struggle to talk and pronounce correctly with that big fake gob plus big fake "grave stones " style teeth 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.