Lauren Goodger #33 Yungel ain’t fat & she ain’t white, her bump is neat & her bum is tight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know, but I gave myself a bit of a fright as my username is quite identifiable but I was so pissed off with her pouting and flicking hair on one of her videos (and I might have had a couple of vinos🍷) that I just typed away without thinking:giggle:
Thats what that TWUNT does, makes you think and say bad things about someone you never really would think or say. She’s so smug and thinks she’s all that but she ain’t. She’s nothing.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
My Pommie!!! I love all your pictures I hope your doing good!!! A million hugs and cat loves ❤❤😻😻😻
Thank you very much and I love the kittens gif. 💖🥰❤🤗💕😘 xx.
I'm not to bad thank you ❤ Big Pom hugs to you and say hello to the cats from me ❤💕🤗😘 xx 😽😽.

That's ok lovely ❤ you just do what you want to keep you right xx I think there was a Vippy request yesterday, you haven't missed anything drastic. I'm just waiting for her downfall or Lozza's impending unbumping shitshow 🤣🤣👽🤗😘
Thank you 💖🥰❤💕💖🤗😘🐾 xx.
I always feel guilty if I don't pop in all the time, they also don't seem to be putting any newer pics up. I pop in to see on the Vippy after here. Looool yep same here with both of them 😄😄❤💖🥰🤗😘🐾 xx.

Brilliant work, knew you could pull this off.
Thank you ❤💖💕🥰🤗😘 xx.

• Heart
Well done! You sound like a very professional scrunchie lol. BTW you know it takes only 30 seconds to set up a new IG account and you can have like 10 or even more on your phone 😂🤦🏼‍♀️
I think she must have blocked me at some point. If I search for her she's not there. Just fan pages n stuff

• Haha
Also chunky cats get fat cat druff where they don’t groom their last half a body enough
I did wonder why my chonk always gets dandruff and my slonk does not! I’m learning a lot through this page, thanks Loz for bringing us together 🙏

• Heart
I think she must have blocked me at some point. If I search for her she's not there. Just fan pages n stuff
Yeah she blocked me for some reason even through I hadn’t commented on any of her posts but I have another one which I follow her on and I haven’t been culled yet 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
colostrum is called liquid gold….because of the colour aswell as the benefits it has for baby. Her “colostrum” is not gold colour….more bullshit 🙄
Why would she lie about this of all things? What is she up to? Possibly has already got buyers and is trying to show she has the goods?

• Sick
Reactions: 22
Nice editorial in the DM magazine today about how the next phase for these Z Listers is monetising getting pregnant, sharing every tiny detail. Doesn’t paint a particularly flattering picture

Reactions: 12
Morning scrunchies!! God nearly a new thread time again! Lozza keeps us entertained doesn't she!! I did not have clear colostrum either! It's a creamy goldie colour. No doubt at some point there will be an illiterate post about how her's is "diffrant and not worry guys all ladies are not same" Or some shite like that!
@Katie8ee nice to hear from you, you are a miss now you are Adulting again! 😊

Also that trip to the Midwife. Sunglasses bigger one one side to the other, bag resting on a now invisible body and Charge looking like he got the dad bod already going on! I mean I love a dad bod, dad bod and beard in my house Schwinngg! Hubba Hubba!! 😏
But the lad is 24 or whatever, he was ripped afew months back bless him.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Morning scrunchies!! God nearly a new thread time again! Lozza keeps us entertained doesn't she!! I did not have clear colostrum either! It's a creamy goldie colour. No doubt at some point there will be an illiterate post about how her's is "diffrant and not worry guys all ladies are not same" Or some shite like that!
@Katie8ee nice to hear from you, you are a miss now you are Adulting again! 😊

Also that trip to the Midwife. Sunglasses bigger one one side to the other, bag resting on a now invisible body and Charge looking like he got the dad bod already going on! I mean I love a dad bod, dad bod and beard in my house Schwinngg! Hubba Hubba!! 😏
But the lad is 24 or whatever, he was ripped afew months back bless him.
Adulting is good I am loving it so so much but (don't kill me with the backlash) I miss lockdown 😒 I can't wait until Winter when I get three months off, just me, the cats and no humans. I can't wait for the crisp fall air, jumpers and silence.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Morning, well only just!! Lozza is awake, she's posted on her stories, just some advert for balloons.

Oh and Katie8ee has graced us with her presence again ❤ 🤗

Even better, Miss red lacy knickers is lurking. ;)

• Heart
  • Haha
Adulting is good I am loving it so so much but (don't kill me with the backlash) I miss lockdown 😒 I can't wait until Winter when I get three months off, just me, the cats and no humans. I can't wait for the crisp fall air, jumpers and silence.
No I understand, lockdown had some benefits for sure. I like time on my own and I love love autumn. I am meant to be in the winter, red hair, pale skin. I am constantly in hats in this weather, sunglasses, suncream. It's a lot easier in the cooler months! 😌

• Heart
Reactions: 13
No I understand, lockdown had some benefits for sure. I like time on my own and I love love autumn. I am meant to be in the winter, red hair, pale skin. I am constantly in hats in this weather, sunglasses, suncream. It's a lot easier in the cooler months! 😌
Same, I was born on a late November day with six foot of snow on the ground. I thrive in cold and especially rain 😂 love a ginger maybe you should give beard hubbo the boot and come live in the forest 😂😂😂😂

Morning, well only just!! Lozza is awake, she's posted on her stories, just some advert for balloons.

What is this red lacy knickers? Also good morning sweets 😙

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Just heard lovely lardy Lozza is on Stephs packed Lunch next week.
Yeah she put on her IG stories on Wed that she was ‘on the tele on Thursday’ but have no idea what it which Thursday then someone saw an advert or something for it… can hardly wait for her lip smacking every ten seconds 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9

You talking about me Captain?? :D catching up from Friday, it's hard work! 😍🇯🇪

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Just heard lovely lardy Lozza is on Stephs packed Lunch next week.
Yeah someone on here has seen her on the advert. Apparently she looks “ugly as fudge”.
And apparently this show has been known to have ZERO viewers sometimes. 😂😂 boy Lozzas doing well aint she. I’m surprised she hasn’t advertised it so much yet.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Same, I was born on a late November day with six foot of snow on the ground. I thrive in cold and especially rain 😂 love a ginger maybe you should give beard hubbo the boot and come live in the forest 😂😂😂😂

What is this red lacy knickers? Also good morning sweets 😙
Ooh now that's an offer! I love folklore so could happily play in the mountains and forests all day!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Ooh now that's an offer! I love folklore so could happily play in the mountains and forests all day!
For a moment I thought you meant the Taylor Swift album Folklore and I was jumping in the Landie to come and collect you. I then realised you mean fairy's etc so I give you this which is about fifteen minutes from the house. The fairy lochan apparently it's that color as all the fairies wash their clothes in it.

This doesn't identify me tattle, I live in a national park.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.