Lauren Goodger #33 Yungel ain’t fat & she ain’t white, her bump is neat & her bum is tight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Needs a parrrfff caption coming out that ginormous arse. @Pom Bear ?

I've said it before she must drool like she has been to the dentist!
She needs a bloke returning from his voyage into the unknown reappearing in full frogman's gear untying the rope and plank from his back... just my opinion.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Who couldn’t resist that 😂
View attachment 647194
She demon! (Throws holy water on the thread)

Now can the congregation join hands for The Loz Prayer.

Our Loz, who's arse is laden
Shallow be thy name
Thy Only Fans come
Thy will be done in Sheesh with the waiter Kevin
Give Loz her daily bread, pasta, sweet corn and mayo
Forgive her her wind paps
Lead her not into carparks
Deliver her kebabs and pizzas
Amen

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Isn’t full term 39 weeks not 37! She said the other day she was 37 weeks and now she’s full term

Reactions: 6
Been for a weekend away to the seaside- had a Chinese banquet last night so it’s veggies for tea tonight, how Loz eats junk 24/7 I’ll never know. No wonder she can’t sleep.

WHERE is this baby, never mind 37 weeks she’s been pregnant a good year surely?

Also, colostrum is yellow like butter. And it comes in after you’ve given birth, as a hormone is released to ‘tell’ your boobs it’s feeding time. No amount of squeezing or pumping pre birth will get the ‘liquid gold’ (as my midwife called it!) out. No newborn wants thin watery defrosted old milk from a MAM bottle (am biased as I spent a fortune on them and my baby bloody hated them and would only use Boots basics big old nipple teats!)

I hope she knows not to microwave milk, how to sterilise bottles, remembers to switch boobs to stop baby preferring one (so you get a giant boob!) I hope she isn’t giving baby cows milk. Basically I hope she’s done her homework. Because so far it’s all been about her!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Isn’t full term 39 weeks not 37! She said the other day she was 37 weeks and now she’s full term
37 weeks is considered full term. I don't know if the average is 40 weeks but that's considered standard.

My eldest was 37 weeks to the day (I know this because I lost a pregnancy shortly before his conception and was told to wait a bit before trying. He was there the first and only go!). He was 8lb4 at birth, long and skinny. He is now 19, 6ft2 and skinny as a rake.

Healthy as anything though. He was just too long (I'm quite small).

His brother was 38 weeks and 7lb10. He wears the clothes that correspond with his age.

The long one was in age 7 at 4.

I know the exact date there too. Because I liked his father far less than dad #1!

She is so sure of her dates, it freaks me out a bit?

I wasn't planning on early babies. But you get what you're given, right?

Reactions: 7
Needs a parrrfff caption coming out that ginormous arse. @Pom Bear ?
I really would love to make this 💕😘 but I can't make what is classed as "crude photo edits and body morphing"..which is what was told on my warning point in April.

I hope it's ok to substitute it with this pic.. Chaz likes his Baby Gel hopper thingy ,😄🥰😀❤🤗😘 xx.

Resizer_16254175763960.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I really would love to make this but I can't make what is classed as "crude photo edits and body morphing"..which is what was told on my warning point in April.

I hope it's ok to substitute it with this pic.. Chaz likes his Baby Gel hopper thingy ,😄🥰😀❤🤗😘 xx.

View attachment 647545
Of course it's ok!! Don't want another drama do we!! A few of us disappeared after that drama. This is excellent he looks so happy bless him 🤣😘

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She demon! (Throws holy water on the thread)

Now can the congregation join hands for The Loz Prayer.

Our Loz, who's arse is laden
Shallow be thy name
Thy Only Fans come
Thy will be done in Sheesh with the waiter Kevin
Give Loz her daily bread, pasta, sweet corn and mayo
Forgive her her wind paps
Lead her not into carparks
Deliver her kebabs and pizzas
Amen
Cannot praise this enough.
Ahhhhhmen.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I really would love to make this 💕😘 but I can't make what is classed as "crude photo edits and body morphing"..which is what was told on my warning point in April.

View attachment 647545
"crude photo edits and body morphing" - surely that's every Lauren-social-media-posted-photo EVER?

I suppose we can't speculate too much (may be to do with humiliation or defamation) but it does seem a little baffling when Lauren's photos aren't real in the first place.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Of course it's ok!! Don't want another drama do we!! A few of us disappeared after that drama. This is excellent he looks so happy bless him 🤣😘
Thank you, I'm glad we all back again on here 🥰❤❤❤🤗💕💖😘xx.
Looooool yes his enjoying his blow up balloon 😄😄 ..not Loz but the hop thing one lol 😄😄 ❤💖💕💖😘 xx

"crude photo edits and body morphing" - surely that's every Lauren-social-media-posted-photo EVER?

I suppose we can't speculate too much (may be to do with humiliation or defamation) but it does seem a little baffling when Lauren's photos aren't real in the first place.
Yep I agree very much 😘🥰❤❤💖💕🤗😘 xx

• Heart
Reactions: 8
So he came to look after her when she was sick that weekend. I wonder if that’s how little Laulie was conceived. If she was on antibiotics then the pill if she was taking it wouldn’t have worked. The bit where she calls him best looking boy actually makes me feel sick.
I wonder if her sickness on 11th October when he was looking after her was first signs of very early morning sickness?

I believe she got pregnant within a month of meeting him as she first commented on his insta at end of September (think they were away in a spa hotel together that same weekend).

She announced they were official on 4th October (she said she wasn’t on any contraception). If she conceived on 4th October then 40 weeks according to google would be 11th July so it’s possible or maybe she already knew when they went official which means any day now.

Think she is being super sketchy about the dates as she wants people to believe he’s with her for love rather than pregnancy so she pretends they were together for a short while before finding out 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Yep on OF !
Is it just me being totally OTT suspicious, or does anyone else think those lovely little syringes might be finding their way to her OF pervs? She has no need to express anything yet & what's coming out doesn't look like Colostrum to the folks in the know on here 🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Is it just me being totally OTT suspicious, or does anyone else think those lovely little syringes might be finding their way to her OF pervs? She has no need to express anything yet & what's coming out doesn't look like Colostrum to the folks in the know on here 🤢
I think you are right 🤮

• Sick
  • Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.