Lauren Goodger #32 Tattle paps in JD store, unfiltered arse hitting the floor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Last time I checked, cancer wasn’t a contagious virus you absolute PLANKTON
I think we all know that most major drug companies have 'cures' for various early-stage cancers. However, their bread-and-butter is the continued use of Chemo drugs and any drugs associated with effects, after care, etc. I would never give to Cancer Research. However, I will happily contribute to hospices and palliative care organisations. The big pharmas can take the piss for a while yet but oh boy is their level of culpability going to bring them down.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I think we all know that most major drug companies have 'cures' for various early-stage cancers. However, their bread-and-butter is the continued use of Chemo drugs and any drugs associated with effects, after care, etc. I would never give to Cancer Research however, I will happily contribute to hospices and palliative care organisations. The big pharmas can take the piss for a while yet but oh boy is their level of culpability going to bring them down.
I don't disagree with you, but I doubt Lozza has that thought process. She's just posting more conspiracy theory crap because she's got the brain of an amoeba.

Which is really quite insulting to amoebas.

Reactions: 22
I don't disagree with you, but I doubt Lozza has that thought process. She's just posting more conspiracy theory crap because she's got the brain of an amoeba.

Which is really quite insulting to amoebas.
She has no brain cells. It is terrifying that younger people may pay attention to the rubbish she posts.

• Angry
Reactions: 18
The Daily Mail really make me laugh ... what they do, is so plain to see ..... they print the " real lozzaa " all bloated lumpy and clearly obese, pics that she cant manipulate, then soon after they print her silly, heavily edited version, Id imagine they really laugh among themselves in the office!! 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I see she's back in her antivax train today 😠 the photos of the weekend were just ghastly. Who stands in a hotel lobby in manky robes all wet, taking photos in mirror. They are a pair of absolute skanks. You don't realise until you see the unedited photos just how l'Arg Chaz has got! He looks like a different person, she looks like the same gutter rat she has always looked.

Can't wait for the big day! It is almost upon us!

The picture at the top looks like one of those fake photos you get at a theme park with the background super imposed on.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Eeeew he’s got a pointy one! 🤣

Before we all lose our tit when beybeh arrives, we should remember that poor Oddbod was destined for big things pre Loz.

Remember when his boss said he’d jacked his job in as he was going to become a millionaire with KP 😂 Then he got binned and put out the call for a work wife to take over the gram with and become a power couple.

Fast forward and he’s lumped with Big Loz moaning and talking about baby gel all the time, poor fella just can’t catch a break, he was deserves more than this 😢
Honestly, it does nothing for me, if anything, makes me cringe :sick: .... but then again, its not aimed at the everyday, red blooded hetrosexual woman ... out of interest I wonder if he has many gay fans subscribing to his OF?

Reactions: 8
I see she's back in her antivax train today 😠 the photos of the weekend were just ghastly. Who stands in a hotel lobby in manky robes all wet, taking photos in mirror. They are a pair of absolute skanks. You don't realise until you see the unedited photos just how l'Arg Chaz has got! He looks like a different person, she looks like the same gutter rat she has always looked.

Can't wait for the big day! It is almost upon us!

The picture at the top looks like one of those fake photos you get at a theme park with the background super imposed on.

Has anyone directly asked her if she has had her vaccine jab?

Reactions: 7
She said she wasnt getting it because covid is a hoax then because pregnant.

The two of them are just passing the time doing what they love best smoking by the smoking bin.
Yet she's telling others not to get it. What a hypocrite.

Reactions: 9
I think we all know that most major drug companies have 'cures' for various early-stage cancers. However, their bread-and-butter is the continued use of Chemo drugs and any drugs associated with effects, after care, etc. I would never give to Cancer Research. However, I will happily contribute to hospices and palliative care organisations. The big pharmas can take the piss for a while yet but oh boy is their level of culpability going to bring them down.
erm no, that's not correct. Spoken as one who has worked in several areas of the industry.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Imagine posting anti vax crap when you’re not educated enough to know what’s in your bum or face 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Clicked no straight away

No stretch marks. duck off. No belly button either pet.
Silly bleep.
If rather cheese grate my nipples than watch her expressing.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.