Lauren Goodger #32 Tattle paps in JD store, unfiltered arse hitting the floor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Afternoon Scrunchies! Was MIA yesterday as I travelled back to the forest to see my best friend and gerour covid jags together! No side effects yet hurrah!

Just saw today's Dailymail pics thank you unique pictures! I can only imagine how enraged she is.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Try and catch Big Loz and Chaz again for us in a shop pleeeease!! Best photo ever you got!

I'm new to the thread...usually on the narcissistic waste of space that is "Mrs Hinch" thread.... where do I see the pic of big Loz that you're referring to? Thanks 🤣

Reactions: 6
I'm new to the thread...usually on the narcissistic waste of space that is "Mrs Hinch" thread.... where do I see the pic of big Loz that you're referring to? Thanks 🤣
Previous thread. Post #287. Once you've seen it though, you can't unsee 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That's the point. She's just a normal lass but in her head she's Pamela Anderson in her Baywatch heyday.
Loz put ya udders away, get a reality check and duck off.
Exactly. She is quite a large lass, many of us are, clearly piled on preggers weight. She has never been beautiful - not many are - but she is a perfectly fine looking woman. Normal. Well, she looks a bit chavvy as she is a chav but looks like an ordinary lass, if she didn'thave the bizarre lips, arse and brows . Not good enough for her though so it's LIE upon lie upon lie to the extent she can't back down from it now. It's the arrogant deceit that makes her truly ugly.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I’m way way behind (just starting this thread) but had to come post this.

YOUR BIKINI TOP DOES NOT FIT LAUREN

The triangle piece barely covers her nips, areole def on display and the string is cutting in…
One of the worst things about this is that they are just lying like this in front of people that just want a nice relaxing breakfast/lunch. Who wants to see those 2 pouting into a phone constantly and acting like idiots. I'm cringing so much

Attachments

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
One of the worst things about this is that they are just lying like this in front of people that just want a nice relaxing breakfast/lunch. Who wants to see those 2 pouting into a phone constantly and acting like idiots. I'm cringing so much
Cant be that nice those slabs are filthy! Need a good power wash!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
This manor place wants to get a jet wash done

Cant be that nice those slabs are filthy! Need a good power wash!
Oops. Just said that too. My app always jumps to newest post so I often repeat what's already been said - sorry.

Not that much she can have in spa at such a late stage of pregnancy

Reactions: 7
She has a mono boob! Where is her grand canyon cleavage?? FFS, is it actually possible to be any more ridiculous??? Oh, we can see her nip too in her size 8 bikini top. :sick:
Its all the filters and shopping! Made her chest blurry as he'll! Giving bewful yung gel a mono boobie! She looks ridiculous. She's a 34 year old soon be mum and not a 20 something on holiday in ibiza! She needs to grow up and get her tit together. The birth and raising of baby gel is gonna hit her like a ton of bricks.

• Angry
Reactions: 8
I've just seen that, we know who had all the pies...

That must be the wind machine disguised as a plant pot. She is literally as famous as Princess Diana. Hounded by the press.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Apologies if I’ve missed the post, but L’arge is back on onlyfans…

Apparently he posted yesterday at the spa
AAC47B38-1E53-4F6F-BF34-BB1A7F2C9883.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.