Lauren Goodger #32 Tattle paps in JD store, unfiltered arse hitting the floor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rather than spending her afternoon in a salon and face bleeping the camera for the gram, shouldn’t she be getting Laulié’s nursery ready?

What happened to the house move?!

Reactions: 19
Rather than spending her afternoon in a salon and face bleeping the camera for the gram, shouldn’t she be getting Laulié’s nursery ready?

Ah that would have meant her missing valuable sleep and OF time... oh and actually moving her tortoise arse.

Yeah a series on Netflix I have not watched it yet though. Too busy on here mocking bewful yung gel 🀣
Ooh ty - I'll have to have a search through Netflix for it :)

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Full of tit as usual. She's gonna be heaving that pram up the flat stairs the one day a week she goes out for the paps!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Full of tit as usual. She's gonna be heaving that pram up the flat stairs the one day a week she goes out for the paps!
[/QUOTE
Bless her, we all have fantasies. Lozza's is having a bewful baby gel handed to her wrapped in silk after a 2 minute laybeh all clean and smelling like talc. My fantasy is sitting on Jake Gyllenhall's face but hey we can't have everything!
im glad I wasn’t eating dinner when I read that. Or drinking water. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Should start reporting her insta as hacked, that ain’t Lozza and everyone knows it. Cheeky witch.
Looks like the late Pete Burns having a stroke!! .... she honestly has zero self awareness, to not see, what we can ... these pics are nasty! and very badly edited :oops: :rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Bewful yungel can no longer go on a see saw

bewful yungel has a very puffy paw
Noooo ... Nooooo .... it woz that dreaded wind machine!! ... shes a " person of orange colour " leave her alone you pap ( she was actually calling commenters on IG paps, because they were calling her out on her tit ) 😝 πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.