Lauren Goodger #32 Tattle paps in JD store, unfiltered arse hitting the floor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah you can see how desperate she is, I really think it’s inappropriate for a sex worker like her to still be doing it while heavily pregnant. She has no self respect, or any at all for her unborn child. Imagine 14 years down the road and some kid at school goes I saw your mums content and she was pregnant. It’s vile.

The only glimmer of hope is when the kid is born it bounces her that far into reality that she stops all the lies and sex work but I doubt it will. 😐
Social services, don't like children being with a mother who is a sex worker, got a feeling they will be visiting once the baby arrives, I understand some women feel they have no choice, but when children are on the scene, around it, it is not acceptable or appropriate, there is a choice, millions of woman worldwide, take care of their kids, without resorting to being a paid bleep ... it causes untold harm to a child's mind, knowing that its mother does that kind of work ... she needs to give her thick head a bleeping wobble, and get her mind and life straight for the sake of this child, she needs to behave like a mother, and stop with all this BS ... there are far too many damaged children in the world

Reactions: 16
"I could just eat him, and just have (LOL)"...sounds to me like the Bat Signal for the masturbating monkeys to log into OnlyFans and see if there's a BJ video on offer.

I wish I was joking.

And either that's a weird perspective, Photoshopping, or her eyebrow takes up half her forehead. It's about four times wider than her eye!
If it's anything like her last BJ video then it's not worth watching, and a confirmation that she's lazy at anything she attempts.
A lazy, sloppy attempt by someone with zero imagination or sexuality. Very embarrassing all round.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
If it's anything like her last BJ video then it's not worth watching, and a confirmation that she's lazy at anything she attempts.
A lazy, sloppy attempt by someone with zero imagination or sexuality. Very embarrassing all round.
I actually saw that ridiculous clip when it came out, she was completely clueless on what she was doing, if that's is her way of doing such things, its no wonder she ends up with blokes that are not too fussy

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I actually saw that ridiculous clip when it came out, she was completely clueless on what she was doing, if that's is her way of doing such things, its no wonder she ends up with blokes that are not too fussy
Even Tulisa was better and all she did was slap it on her face 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Omg - that video 🤣🤣🤣. She’s going in like a black widow about to chow down on her male mate

that or she’s treating it like bush tucker trial - sure I saw a bit of heaving on the pull back 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I'd hazard a guess that if Chaz wants a BJ he looks elsewhere 🤔 :m

• Haha
Reactions: 22
🤢🤢🤢
235680 time of trying to post this - tattle is on one tonight!
NO ! NO! NO! what the duck is this!?!? A pregnant woman in fact any bleeping 34 yrar old woman putting a pure smut sex kissing video what on gods earth. I haven't even read all your replies, I bet your all just as disgusted.

She is an absolute embarrassment, that poor poor poor baby.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Even Tulisa was better and all she did was slap it on her face 😂
I must say I agree, she had great technique and knew what she was doing, there was a lil bit of everything with Tulisa ... lumpylardarse, had no clue, she looked so confused, and those flipping rubber lips looked so funny 😂 😂😂

NO ! NO! NO! what the duck is this!?!? A pregnant woman in fact any bleeping 34 yrar old woman putting a pure smut sex kissing video what on gods earth. I haven't even read all your replies, I bet your all just as disgusted.

" Big Sigh " ... yep, most of us feel the same way! she has no bleeping shame, no wonder her family have disowned her ... remember this is the dumb skank, that was taking selfies at her grans funeral .... there are no depths she won't lower herself to!! 🤬🤬🤬

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Social services, don't like children being with a mother who is a sex worker, got a feeling they will be visiting once the baby arrives, I understand some women feel they have no choice, but when children are on the scene, around it, it is not acceptable or appropriate, there is a choice, millions of woman worldwide, take care of their kids, without resorting to being a paid bleep ... it causes untold harm to a child's mind, knowing that its mother does that kind of work ... she needs to give her thick head a bleeping wobble, and get her mind and life straight for the sake of this child, she needs to behave like a mother, and stop with all this BS ... there are far too many damaged children in the world
My only concern is if she is doing any sex work anywhere near her or anyone else’s children (think she had her niece and nephew staying one time and was active on OF).

If she isn’t then I don’t care if she flashes her gash to the whole of the world, that’s for her to deal with her own issues later in life as well as the awkward questions that will inevitably come from her daughter etc.

Knowing Lauren though, so self absorbed and work shy, I believe she absolutely will do sex work around their daughter (she has no morality about doing it pregnant). If she does then I hope she is visited and monitored by the appropriate people.

Surely she must ask herself what the hell happened to her life and why she is the bleep runt of TOWIE, If she was raking it in on OF it would be different but she is doing all the things she looked down on and still doesn’t have a pot to piss in

• Angry
Reactions: 17
My only concern is if she is doing any sex work anywhere near her or anyone else’s children (think she had her niece and nephew staying one time and was active on OF).

If she isn’t then I don’t care if she flashes her gash to the whole of the world, that’s for her to deal with her own issues later in life as well as the awkward questions that will inevitably come from her daughter etc.

Knowing Lauren though, so self absorbed and work shy, I believe she absolutely will do sex work around their daughter (she has no morality about doing it pregnant). If she does then I hope she is visited and monitored by the appropriate people.

Surely she must ask herself what the hell happened to her life and why she is the bleep runt of TOWIE, If she was raking it in on OF it would be different but she is doing all the things she looked down on and still doesn’t have a pot to piss in
Sad to say, this does happen, more than you'd think (though it's a sackable offence if you get found out, eg, taking sex line phone calls with children making noise in the background).

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 12

A woman who would do this stuff, with her baby still inside her ( just like that skank price ... the toe video was shocking to watch, the act itself was disgusting, but even more, was because her swollen belly was clear to see ) .... this type of bleep, will do anything, if the baby inside her dosent stop her, there is nothing she wont do .... and yes, that puts any child she has in danger

• Angry

Did they film it themselves? Because that's hardly a spontaneous passionate thing. Or did someone else film it? Because that's hardly a spontaneous passionate thing.
Just weird!

• Haha
A woman who would do this stuff, with her baby still inside her ( just like that skank price ... the toe video was shocking to watch, the act itself was disgusting, but even more, was because her swollen belly was clear to see ) .... this type of bleep, will do anything, if the baby inside her dosent stop her, there is nothing she wont do .... and yes, that puts any child she has in danger
Agreed I think she will too which makes me too disgusted for words. My heart breaks for all the good people out there who don’t get to have the kids they’re desperate for and then you have trash like this that don’t deserve them and are too selfish to ever do right by them.
Sad to say, this does happen, more than you'd think (though it's a sackable offence if you get found out, eg, taking sex line phone calls with children making noise in the background).

bleeping exhausted organising and planning? Your fellas BD??
You've been skanking and begging on Insta for his gifts, getting your pregnant beef curtains, with bosted blood orange minge out for OF to pay for his bleeping party plates.
Hardly taxing you silly witch.
Also, it isn't very loving, is it? Before he's even had his day, she is like: "I exhausted babes. See what you haz done to me and de baby gel. You had grateful better by, Charlie." She is a narcissist.

Couple of bloody kids trying to prove to the world how much they love each other. When I'm in bed with Jake Gyllenhaal all I think about is him and his..... Great personality.. Not taking photos on my phone. #sadcunts

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.