Lauren Goodger #32 Tattle paps in JD store, unfiltered arse hitting the floor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here's a thought and don't ask me why I'm suddenly being her mental bleeping health advocate (I blame the three packs of crisps I just hoovered into my mouth) . Big Loz is obsessed with giving off this bullshit perfect image, ok no one believes it but she does and it's all about image so having sleep, a neat bump, Lauliè being perfect etc. I find that concerning as she's such a stubborn cow that she would suffer in silence if she did need help rather than admit everything isn't #perfect and that's a worry not just for her but especially for Lauliè.
Im no doctor, but having had three children, I can easily spot a pregnant woman, who is so bloated, due to high blood pressure, and being this obese, most probably diabetes as well .. I had preeclampsia, with my son, was admitted ASAP to hospital complete bed rest a month before his birth, I was not allowed to move from my bed, except to go toilet and shower, and a nurse came with me, I had that heart monitor strapped to my stomach 24/7 ... he was delivered by c section earlier than due date, as the blood pressure kept shooting up to dangerous levels, and to save his and my life, he had to be delivered early, Im quite small, so the nearly 3 stone I gained, were very bad for his and my health, also spent further time after his birth, until they were satisfied it was safe for me to return home ... So if this bleeping dimwit, thinks none of us women who have given birth, believe her delusional fairytales, that shes low risk, and safe to have a home birth, at her size, which we have seen with her real pics, she has a very big shock coming ... if as I imagine she is completely ignoring the medical experts, her bloated body, is proof enough, a home birth is not advisable, because whatever can go wrong will, and she`ll need to be rushed to hospital, where they will do their best, to make sure the baby, and her are safe, thats sadly the reality lauren!!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I am so glad I have my own office at work (I am a very important bewfel yungel who is so bewfel and yung and important that I need to kept apart from everyone) because I keep cackling so hard reading all this! Loz - you are comedy gold, I'll give you that.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Imagine how annoying she’s going to be if she just shits out a really placid baby that sleeps through the night.
It could happen

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Tbf for me the best thing about giving birth apart from having a newborn obviously😂, was being able to get back to having decent sleep. Goodbye heartburn, restless leg syndrome and cumbersome bump with a human inside. You do need to wake up and tend to said baby, though.

Can't believe she's blaming the paps for her skin tone now! Whatever next
she will probably claim they make her baby look brown. SHEESH

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The three shades lighter comment had me howling. Surely they’d be doing it to someone who is an actual celebrity? Angelina Jolie? Not Big Loz from TOWIE. #deludedyungel

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Useguys are just haters and jealous of bewful gurl. Here’s proof she was borned tanned. Then them rat paps and there wind whitening machine made her whiter. I pomise you the second pic is realz.
43624339-62B4-417D-A6A3-07FA288541AC.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
That’s why they chose big Chaz for the pretend dad, as he has dark hair and was desperate for fame snd freebies!
She goes from bad to worse, with every silly comment .... it is said, the real father, is a moroccan waiter from that place sheesh, Ive read many commenting the same, some were certain, this is the real truth, maybe they know the real story ... whos skin is slightly a darker shade than lumpys .... we`ll have to wait and see, once lil laurlielanacan makes her appearance, will she have moroccan features, like her real daddy ( who are quite nice looking people ) or be burnt orange, like mother dearest ... the plot thickens! :unsure: :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Reactions: 14
This thread has cheered me up on a crappy day 😂

I can’t get that unfiltered image of her out of my mind, hugely bloated carrying the wee Balenciaga handbag that is like a thimble in her puffy paw.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Imagine how annoying she’s going to be if she just shits out a really placid baby that sleeps through the night.
It could happen
I wouldn’t believe her about having a good baby even if it were true as she is the boy who cried wolf (I doubted her pregnancy in the first place after her three previous miscarriages which I’m sad to say didn’t add up).

Like @Katie8ee said Lozza is obsessed with projecting a version of her life she wants to have rather than the one she actually has, it would be typical she’d pretend the baby is amazing sleeper etc even if she isn’t.

She also knows people are expecting her to fail so she won’t give them what she sees as the satisfaction of admitting to anything but perfection (unless she goes down the sympathy victim route).

I still can’t understand the mentality of someone who will lie in the face of irrefutable evidence, it’s crazy that her sheer vanity won’t let her back down even though she looks more of a twit then anyone’s pride should humanly allow 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.