Lauren Goodger #32 Tattle paps in JD store, unfiltered arse hitting the floor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah Lozza. I wish you’d give your head a proper wobble, get a grip and actually start concentrating on your baby and yourself. Labour is painful, so is recovery however the baby comes out and you’ll probably never sleep 8 hrs solid every again…. But. It can still be amazing in its own way. I’ve told you this before, you have a realistic opportunity if you fess up to all the filters and photoshop chops and say you want to be more real (then do it) to actually get some sympathetic and positive coverage.

Or, you know, carry on. I’m now recovering from dental surgery but I have enough pain relief that it doesn’t hurt every time my jaw drops at your latest photos…..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
She was definitely born with a penis.....size of those spade hands!!
She could be a very large burrowing animal...

Ah Lozza. I wish you’d give your head a proper wobble, get a grip and actually start concentrating on your baby and yourself. Labour is painful, so is recovery however the baby comes out and you’ll probably never sleep 8 hrs solid every again…. But. It can still be amazing in its own way. I’ve told you this before, you have a realistic opportunity if you fess up to all the filters and photoshop chops and say you want to be more real (then do it) to actually get some sympathetic and positive coverage.

Or, you know, carry on. I’m now recovering from dental surgery but I have enough pain relief that it doesn’t hurt every time my jaw drops at your latest photos…..
Glad you got your dental problem sorted. Must have been hell having to wait. 🤗

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Also... moaning about being tired. She is in for such a huge shock when this baby comes! She won't cope.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
duck me for a second I thought Pete Burns had risen!!!!
Soz Pete, I feel a piece of tit mistaking you, you was iconic comedy gold. This thing here is a bloated mess.
Who the duck says side effect to hayfever is bloating 🤣🤣🤣🤣
This bleep keeps on giving 👌

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
She reallly has no idea lol
Does she think the baby will just sleep all the way though the night 🤣 she will be up every 4 hours and feeding. Changing nappies 🤣
I would of.killed for 4 hours sleep, my son was awake every hour!

Reactions: 16
I'm not trying to upset anyone but she reminds me of some of the cast of Planet of the Apes and not in a good way - I love the films btw.
Yeah, you can shrink the size of your forehead with those apps, if you overdo it like she did, you end up looking like an ape. Her huge eyebrows aren't helping to make her look more human, let alone feminine.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.