Lauren Goodger #32 Tattle paps in JD store, unfiltered arse hitting the floor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🤣🤣🤣 paps change her skin colour? So when she gives birth to baby Sheesh she can say the paps are changing her skin colour? Hope baby doesn't get near the paps wind machine! Might end up in a different postcode area!! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Ronseal does exactly what it says on the Tin.
Those legs are dreadful and that was from years ago...

🤣🤣🤣 paps change her skin colour? So when she gives birth to baby Sheesh she can say the paps are changing her skin colour? Hope baby doesn't get near the paps wind machine! Might end up in a different postcode area!! 🤣
I have this idea in my head that she actually believes a stork will deliver her baby.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Damn those pesky paps! ... How sneaky of them to spend so much time, energy, even cash ... just to make lumpylardarse look fat with their extreme wind machines, and her being a " person of colour " making her whiter!! ... Surely there are laws in place, that could stop all this interfering in lardylumps life ..... I look forward to the next mag shoot ... where the nasty photographer " forcingly " edits all her pics to the hilt ... where she resembles an orange alien with constipation!! poor, poor lardylumparse, we all feel for you, so hounded :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Like who does she think she is? Why does she feel she's so famous they'd do that? Honestly. It's baffling 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She goes from bad to worse, with every silly comment .... it is said, the real father, is a moroccan waiter from that place sheesh, Ive read many commenting the same, some were certain, this is the real truth, maybe they know the real story ... whos skin is slightly a darker shade than lumpys .... we`ll have to wait and see, once lil laurlielanacan makes her appearance, will she have moroccan features, like her real daddy ( who are quite nice looking people ) or be burnt orange, like mother dearest ... the plot thickens! :unsure: :rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 18

I have this idea in my head that she actually believes a stork will deliver her baby.
Bless her, we all have fantasies. Lozza's is having a bewful baby gel handed to her wrapped in silk after a 2 minute laybeh all clean and smelling like talc. My fantasy is sitting on Jake Gyllenhall's face but hey we can't have everything!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

I think you're right, judging by all the crap she has been spouting all through this " 14 month " pregnancy ( and counting ) this lil mite will definately be delivered by stork, all brand new, perfect and fluffy .... I hope its a boy! that should shut her fat moosh up!

• Haha
Reactions: 22

But that's how baybeez arrive? Chaz is already waiting for the stawk.
Bewfel Yungels always arrive by stawk.

OMG this thread is KILLING me.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Bless her, we all have fantasies. Lozza's is having a bewful baby gel handed to her wrapped in silk after a 2 minute laybeh all clean and smelling like talc. My fantasy is sitting on Jake Gyllenhall's face but hey we can't have everything!
Looooool ..... I wouldn't say no, having to use Jason Momoa's face, as a resting place!! My goodness, I would wriggle and tiggle, soo much to make myself really comfortable! :oops: 😝😝

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Here's a thought and don't ask me why I'm suddenly being her mental bleeping health advocate (I blame the three packs of crisps I just hoovered into my mouth) . Big Loz is obsessed with giving off this bullshit perfect image, ok no one believes it but she does and it's all about image so having sleep, a neat bump, Lauliè being perfect etc. I find that concerning as she's such a stubborn cow that she would suffer in silence if she did need help rather than admit everything isn't #perfect and that's a worry not just for her but especially for Lauliè.

• Heart
Reactions: 19

Well it used to be Under a Gooseberry Bush but with Lozza I expect it will be under a Sweetcorn Tree instead :)
(Yes I know its not a Tree but Lozza finks de stuf comes outta sum tin innit) :)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Don’t be oompa-loomperist

Clearly she is a pale skinned Anglo Saxon, I’d say she probably has freckles and burns naturally.
What a twit
Even that Omid Scabfest creature has found out that he is not a poc but is entirely caucasian so Smarkles will ghost him soon as he loses her credibility.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.