Lauren Goodger #28 Pregacy almost ending, covid rules bending, still not trending

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The comments in the DM are comedy gold, I notice she doesn’t mention the fact there isn’t a single positive or complementary one 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Cav
Funnily enough I asked that question on her last post (also tagging that cave place) and she has blocked me. I’ll be reporting to the ASA !!

Can anybody who isn’t blocked by Lozza please confirm if it was cave Canterbury they stayed at? Just so I can report, thanks!
e Canterbury but she’s also promoting that Emmabxx who’s a PR who arranged it, I’ve reported her for both, but got a recent email saying she is already being investigated so they will add it to the evidence!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Gifted a bleeping £700 a night break which isn't even declared as #gifted when NHS workers who probably haven't even had a break yet can't get a break for free. These "gifters" Need to get a bleeping grip. They embarrass themselves for a few likes off a mediocre z lister.
#getreal #gifttothosewhodeserveit #lozzaisazlisteryoufuckingidiots

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Chaz looks like he’s stepped straight out of a clockwork orange scene

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Gifted a bleeping £700 a night break which isn't even declared as #gifted when NHS workers who probably haven't even had a break yet can't get a break for free. These "gifters" Need to get a bleeping grip. They embarrass themselves for a few likes off a mediocre z lister.
#getreal #gifttothosewhodeserveit #lozzaisazlisteryoufuckingidiots
Absolutely spot on ❤ not just NHS workers either, some key workers in other fields have slaved their guts out daily throughout the pandemic up to now, aren't as well paid as some NHS workers either, don't they deserve a break too hey Cave bloody golf place? Tell you what, I wouldn't pay money to go anywhere giving freebies to these so called Celeb chavvies, any of them 👍

• Heart
Reactions: 23
We need some thread title suggestions soon guys, get your thinking caps on, I'm just off to get some food so here's my effort:

Thread title suggestion #29:

Python frock, face like Spock, Big Lozzie's now berthed back in dry dock.

👍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Good
Cav

e Canterbury but she’s also promoting that Emmabxx who’s a PR who arranged it, I’ve reported her for both, but got a recent email saying she is already being investigated so they will add it to the evidence!
Great work! Was this the first time you have reported her? Who did you report her too?

Reactions: 10
I suppose these little perks are why she keeps on trying to make celebrity happen for herself- as long as she hooks a freebie she’ll keep on begging.

I don’t get it myself - I’ve never watched a programme with her in it but when was she last on mainstream TV regularly? She doesn’t have a radio show, fly on the wall doc or guest presenting slot, surely companies would be better gifting these things to up and coming or at least current z listers not an anti vaccine, counterfeit peddling, bullying has been?

Its probably cheap publicity for the hotel I suppose as proper celebs get the freebie AND charge for the insta post whereas I get the impression she promotes purely for the free stay / free food.

It sure seems like an exhausting way to live your life, totally unplanned and reliant on gifts. She won’t have all this phone time once baby Charlauren is here, unless it’s to photoshop a month off her age 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
#moleman sucking on her tits, charging far too much to see her bits.

Can't have it but just for giggles 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Cav

Great, thanks- just reporting it now.I have nothing against people getting freebies (even massive twats like those two) but I do have a problem with them not stating it!!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.