Lauren Goodger #28 Pregacy almost ending, covid rules bending, still not trending

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why would you bother subscribing when she’s going to be dropping a sprog in a few weeks and won’t be on it?
Unless she’s planning on getting straight back in to it.
I have a feeling most of the photos on there are old, at least one to two years old and photoshopped to high heavens. There’s a thread, someone linked it on here, where people subscribed to her upload the photos she posts on there. They’re all β€˜glamour’ shots with boobs and arse, mug like the ones she shares on IG, just with her boobs out, nothing worth painting a picture

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Love your posts. Hope you are keeping well!!
Thank you ❀πŸ₯°πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xx.
Not to bad thank you..I hope things are going well for you as well ❀πŸ₯°πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xx

As mentioned on a page or so back.. Clockwork Chaz πŸ˜„πŸ˜˜ xx.
I've drawn the eyes on lol πŸ˜„

Resizer_16228492273010.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Thank you ❀πŸ₯°πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xx.
Not to bad thank you..I hope things are going well for you as well ❀πŸ₯°πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xx

As mentioned on a page or so back.. Clockwork Chaz πŸ˜„πŸ˜˜ xx.
I've drawn the eyes on lol πŸ˜„

View attachment 603570
Funny. That pic of gormless Chaz is hilarious. She’s really taken the sexy out of him. Shame. I really hope he wakes up soon and moves on to pretty new young shiny things. I think he’s just been caught up in lockdown and being nice to her for now as she’s knocked up.

Keeping well thanks. Enjoying nights out and love seeing normal life return. Hopefully it lasts.

She’s asking Β£300 for her dirty underwear πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ yeah right people would pay that

3F789130-619F-48CD-A025-AB767DCBAFDB.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Funny. That pic of gormless Chaz is hilarious. She’s really taken the sexy out of him. Shame. I really hope he wakes up soon and moves on to pretty new young shiny things. I think he’s just been caught up in lockdown and being nice to her for now as she’s knocked up.

Keeping well thanks. Enjoying nights out and love seeing normal life return. Hopefully it lasts.
Yep I agree with you on Chaz, I do wonder if he never expected to be a dad in this realationship. It be interesting to see how it pans out πŸ˜€πŸ˜˜ xx.

That's lovely to hear πŸ₯°πŸ€—β€πŸ˜˜ yep it's good things are returning more to normal, it's been a tough time the past year and half πŸ’–πŸ˜˜ xx

• Heart
Oh dear, selling her knickers now (and when pregnant, I doubt very much she'll be wearing the skimpy lacy frillies she's photographed).

About OnlyFans: Does Lauren go on webcam/do live streams on there (complete with filters) or is it just photos? Doubt it though, as every webcam filter I've ever seen "slips" and goes glitchy every now and then.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh dear, selling her knickers now (and when pregnant, I doubt very much she'll be wearing the skimpy lacy frillies she's photographed).

About OnlyFans: Does Lauren go on webcam/do live streams on there (complete with filters) or is it just photos? Doubt it though, as every webcam filter I've ever seen "slips" and goes glitchy every now and then.
Don’t know. She uploads loads of old pics. One day I’ll be drunk enough to look and report back πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.
From what she was to what she has become and what she portrays she is is all so completely wrong. And all her friends and family and like mark and Michelle all seeing these posts and forums and knowing what she does. Hilarious. She’s a big embarrassing joke. Not because she’s doing this. But acting like she’s not.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Don’t know. She uploads loads of old pics. One day I’ll be drunk enough to look and report back πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.
From what she was to what she has become and what she portrays she is is all so completely wrong. And all her friends and family and like mark and Michelle all seeing these posts and forums and knowing what she does. Hilarious. She’s a big embarrassing joke. Not because she’s doing this. But acting like she’s not.
I veer between feeling a bit sorry for her (she's a bit tragic/past her best like Katie Price - though KP was much more famous than LG ever was/is) - peddling ever-decreasing BS stories to try and stay in the media, to thinking she's a demented, egotistical twit who makes continual bad choices. Also like Katie Price.

If I was a family member of Lauren's I'd do a Mariah Carey every time someone mentioned her name: "I don't know her".

Reactions: 12
That's the whole point isn't it, she's portraying this wholesome mummy thing but she's a dirty skank flogging her mucky old drawers to internet pervs! Christ she must be skint. It is indeed bloody hilarious, can't do anything but laugh 🀣🀣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I veer between feeling a bit sorry for her (she's a bit tragic/past her best like Katie Price - though KP was much more famous than LG ever was/is) - peddling ever-decreasing BS stories to try and stay in the media, to thinking she's a demented, egotistical twit who makes continual bad choices. Also like Katie Price.

If I was a family member of Lauren's I'd do a Mariah Carey every time someone mentioned her name: "I don't know her".
When I feel sorry for her it lasts about ten minutes and then she goes and does something stupid and it fucks everyone off again. She’s her own undoing. She’s making herself unlikable everyday. Her selling fake goods and pretending they are real pissed me off again good and proper. And the fillers she’s injecting into people. She should do it properly under trained supervision snd get experience. She’s a bleeping TWUNT

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
When I feel sorry for her it lasts about ten minutes and then she goes and does something stupid and it fucks everyone off again. She’s her own undoing. She’s making herself unlikable everyday. Her selling fake goods and pretending they are real pissed me off again good and proper. And the fillers she’s injecting into people. She should do it properly under trained supervision snd get experience. She’s a bleeping TWUNT
Yep this sums it up for me too. There’s so much she is knowingly lying about. If she chose to quietly move to a normal life and bringing up her child, working, you know like most of us have to, I’d say great she should be left alone. But she won’t do that. She can say she hates us but these threads probably give her validation all the same just because they exist. Whether she reads them or not is a different matter!

• Heart
I don't feel sorry for her, she's proved she's nasty, bullying others, wasting NHS time during a pandemic, then all the anti-vax spouting, yet all the time yapping about her so called anxiety, prancing about like she's god's gift to bloody men when all the time she's filtered to the max, I could kick her up her flaming stupid fake arse to be quite honest 🀣

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I don't feel sorry for her, she's proved she's nasty, bullying others, wasting NHS time during a pandemic, then all the anti-vax spouting, yet all the time yapping about her so called anxiety, prancing about like she's god's gift to bloody men when all the time she's filtered to the max, I could kick her up her flaming stupid fake arse to be quite honest 🀣
Yep. All
That. You forget sometimes and need reminding. She’s a first class witch! Nasty cow. Horrible person.

Whatever happened to her hand in her hair 😳

skint. Spent all her money on stupid things like expensive rent and car leases and liposuction. Didn’t pay tax bills. All her own stupid fault.
Oh that super photoshopped pic is Defo guna end up on her sideboard of comedy photos, thick witch πŸ€¦πŸ½β€β™€οΈ

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Here you are lol πŸ˜„πŸ₯°πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xx.
I had to add a sweetcorn as well as its her trademark πŸ˜„ xx.

Back later πŸ₯°

View attachment 603158
Welcome baby Laulie!

Nah, sod him. He knew fine well what he was doing when he got involved with her. He wasn't forced into anything. You reap what you sow...not his first rodeo remember! He seems like a nasty git anyway.
He obviously has A Type though, I mean Lozza following after skanky? Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :(

She and baby will be staying in the same bed as lardy and lardier

I’d be telling cave Canterbury to duck right off
"As recommended by Lozza..................................." ain't no recomendation is it?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.