Lauren Goodger #28 Pregacy almost ending, covid rules bending, still not trending

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who's Carl Woods? Think the copy has been pasted in from another article
They played table tennis in their suite... - what on a pool table? The rubbish which passes for writing nowadays is just terrible. It's like there is an endless stream of 'F' keys for sentences none of which go together. Does Charles not have any smart clothes to wear to a luxury golf spa hotel? I'd have him thrown out if I was eating there. Planks the two of them.

Isn't Carl Woods Katie Price's boyfriend? 😂
'Servant'...

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Is this THE mole-man?
And the way her face looks super-imposed because of the filter in the pool just made me lol

craigjohnsonpas_196049041_444037243585688_2999661629720424165_n.jpg
vlcsnap-2021-06-04-14h43m46s098.png
vlcsnap-2021-06-04-14h44m04s197.png
vlcsnap-2021-06-04-14h44m08s615.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I am dying 🤣🤣🤣
WHY IS SHE COPYRIGHTING THIS??!! Look at the state of it 😂

Also I'm sure 'Emma' will be thrilled she's just told the whole world to contact her with any enquiries. She really doesn't have half a brain(brian)cell knocking about in there does she?!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Is her stay there gifted / paid ad?? She’s making a big fuss about that place... loads of story posts and a couple of grid posts going on about the place... yet no “#ad” or “#gifted”?

Reactions: 13
Also, rather concerned about Charlie boy. He looks more and more like he's taking part in one of those hostage videos by the day.
bleeping set ya sen right up haven't you kid. Didn't see it coming that your meal ticket is just the odd free calorific meal. No flashy life for you my duck.

Don't get me started on her 🤣🤣🤣
I didn't know whether to use the laugh or love button for your post, you sound exactly like me in RL when I get going on a rant, did make me laugh! 🤣🤣🤭

Afternoon lovelies ❤ hope you're all ok today. Those pics of her with Moley, are those from when she did the OK pics?

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Is her stay there gifted / paid ad?? She’s making a big fuss about that place... loads of story posts and a couple of grid posts going on about the place... yet no “#ad” or “#gifted”?
Ive reported her to ASA, she is already under investigation for it too!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Someone on insta has asked where her PJ's are from. Those ain't PJ's, that's one of her best polyester jumpsuit things, in grey incase anyone cares 😂

• Haha
Can I just put this out there as the mum of a 2 week old baby. I have no idea how she is going to cope with a newborn!!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Can I just put this out there as the mum of a 2 week old baby. I have no idea how she is going to cope with a newborn!!!!
Congrats on your new baby! Sad cos there's a part of me really hopes she wises up when babygel arrives , but knows that she's so delusional with everything else, that's highly unlikely 🙁

• Heart
Huge congratulations to you and your family 🥂 🎉 👶 - perhaps Lozza could contact you direct for some pointers ;)

• Heart
Reactions: 12
AHH, congrats on your new arrival ❤ hope you're doing well and looking after yourself as well as the little one x

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Funnily enough I asked that question on her last post (also tagging that cave place) and she has blocked me. I’ll be reporting to the ASA !!

Can anybody who isn’t blocked by Lozza please confirm if it was cave Canterbury they stayed at? Just so I can report, thanks!

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Funnily enough I asked that question on her last post (also tagging that cave place) and she has blocked me. I’ll be reporting to the ASA !!

Can anybody who isn’t blocked by Lozza please confirm if it was cave Canterbury they stayed at? Just so I can report, thanks!
Yes it was defo The Cave Canterbury, she tagged a post yesterday... and I seriously doubt they funded that penthouse room themselves .. starts at £1340 per night. 🙄

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Yes it was defo The Cave Canterbury, she tagged a post yesterday... and I seriously doubt they funded that penthouse room themselves .. starts at £1340 per night. 🙄
"My beautiful lady look at youuu" What 23 yr old man(child) writes the drivel he posts on her Instagram? I'm sure she tells him what to write or just does it herself!!!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.