Lauren Goodger #28 Pregacy almost ending, covid rules bending, still not trending

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The comments in the DM are comedy gold, I notice she doesn’t mention the fact there isn’t a single positive or complementary one 😂
Exactly, why would she point people to an article when she is getting ripped to shreds in the comments 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Oh that’s right, it’s Big Loz and she has zero self respect 😆😆😆

She and baby will be staying in the same bed as lardy and lardier

I’d be telling cave Canterbury to duck right off
Just proves yet again that Slob is incapable of doing anything original and single white females other celebs

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Her hashtags are hilarious!

The

the night before lozza it was saffron from towie who stayed there!!!!!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
She's a dick. I'll happily watch to the side as the demise continues #freecharie #iaintbewful

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Z-list hangout. Bianca was there promoting it last year too.

She only managed to beg one night. She must be gutted about that.

Must kill her seeing mark and Mich staying at that London 5 star hotel quite often.

Reactions: 9
Bit early but time for suggestions for the next thread, I will not be handling the next thread
because I'm having a time out.

Have Fun.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
And her ‘asfectics’ page has like this post. Honestly Dumb and Dumber… I’ve reported to ASA as clearly gifted
Me too

Good

Great work! Was this the first time you have reported her? Who did you report her too?
You report to the ASA, advertising standards authority, easy to do online! I do it because those freebies push up the prices for paying customers, I work in mental health at the very serious end, we work for protecting the most vulnerable in society for a crap wage, so it makes me fume when these wastes of oxygen get things free!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I was looking at The Cave for a night away, now they’ve gifted this pair of scroungers I’ll take my custom elsewhere.

Reactions: 18
Gifted a bleeping £700 a night break which isn't even declared as #gifted when NHS workers who probably haven't even had a break yet can't get a break for free. These "gifters" Need to get a bleeping grip. They embarrass themselves for a few likes off a mediocre z lister.
#getreal #gifttothosewhodeserveit #lozzaisazlisteryoufuckingidiots
Look at the "caves" actual site. They are running a promo to give NHS workers a break while gifting 2k to a covid denier anti vaxxer who screamed at nurses on her insta! Warped.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Obvs must be where the photoshopping has gone wrong but looks like she’s got a hard boiled egg on her face 😂 wonder how many he took before she approved them with photoshopping 🤔

Little Chaz in his pants and socks 😂
the baboon's arse is back again

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Does she show that on there or just boobs? 🤢
I know Charles is as bad but why would you do that when pregnant
I've wondered that too. It just makes it worse that she's pregnant and thinks this is perfectly respecteful activity?!!

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Hasn’t been back five mins and she’s getting her vag out🤢
Why would you bother subscribing when she’s going to be dropping a sprog in a few weeks and won’t be on it?
Unless she’s planning on getting straight back in to it.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
I am dying 🤣🤣🤣
WHY IS SHE COPYRIGHTING THIS??!! Look at the state of it 😂

Also I'm sure 'Emma' will be thrilled she's just told the whole world to contact her with any enquiries. She really doesn't have half a brain(brian)cell knocking about in there does she?!
She's got the Big Chaz eyes going on 😄😄 xx.

Resizer_16183363860400.jpg

Haaaha, that's brilliant Pom 🤣🤣 I've had to save that one too 👽🤗😘 here, I bet our Loz can do a python jaw stretch round a burger like this lad too 🤣🤣

View attachment 603170
Thank you 💖👽🥰💖 🐾😘 xx.
Hells Bells that pic loooooooooool 😱😄😄😄😄😄🤗😘 xx

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.