Lauren Goodger #28 Pregacy almost ending, covid rules bending, still not trending

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am dying 🀣🀣🀣
WHY IS SHE COPYRIGHTING THIS??!! Look at the state of it πŸ˜‚

Also I'm sure 'Emma' will be thrilled she's just told the whole world to contact her with any enquiries. She really doesn't have half a brain(brian)cell knocking about in there does she?!
Or as Lozza calls them "inquiries " !! :D

• Haha
Reactions: 12
10 years ago we were living in France. My step-son came over for a visit with his girlfriend. We were totally unprepared for the idiot that turned up. I couldn't listen to her voice for more than five minutes without finding an excuse to check something in the kitchen, have a pee, empty the cat tray - just anything. I think she thought we lived in Paris not in some rural farm area with cows, horses, geese, ducks, llamas, wild board and bison. She squealed at everything to the point I wanted to brain her with our marble cheese board and chuck her remains in the septic tank. Lozza makes me feel the same way with her utter stupidity and childishness. She's mid-thirties not some ingenue.
I know exactly what you mean Liar - knee deep in mud generally rather than the boulevards of gay Paree :)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What's been going on!! So she bagged a break and has spent the whole time taking pics, editing pics, telling everyone it's amazing even if they didn't ask and turned in to a python🀣.

Oh dear. He’s going to be in trouble for posting this. Gave her a new face (including what looks like a left hand side beard πŸ€”) but forgot about editing the rest. Wow
View attachment 602134
And this is a lovely picture. It's the most natural pic of her I've seen for ages!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What's been going on!! So she bagged a break and has spent the whole time taking pics, editing pics, telling everyone it's amazing even if they didn't ask and turned in to a python🀣.
That's about the size of it. Mind you, it's more to the scale of an Anaconda I think, I know some of them pythons are big but............. 🀣🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
And that photo of Moleman next to her wangers.... Do you think he asked for a suck? πŸ„πŸ„

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
She'll probably do a Skanky, that is just bugger off abroad when the taxman gives her a Court date then fend him off with a list of lies about how she's skint, got a kid and a worthless deadbeat partner to look after, a decrepit property to renovate, a dying mother, blah blah blah.

That child is going to fall out of her easily going by all that grease she's ingesting; None of that pushing nonsense necessary :)

We need Pom to superimpose a burger into it's hand and there you have it! :)
Here you are lol πŸ˜„πŸ₯°πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xx.
I had to add a sweetcorn as well as its her trademark πŸ˜„ xx.

Back later πŸ₯°

Resizer_16228305638360.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I thought it would be Stuffed Crust 🀒
Nah, sod him. He knew fine well what he was doing when he got involved with her. He wasn't forced into anything. You reap what you sow...not his first rodeo remember! He seems like a nasty git anyway.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Please duck off Lozza
Who the duck writes this drivel???!! Honestly! What a load of absolute fly-ridden horseshit. Pass the sickbag. The DM really is just a vault of piss isn't it.

(I realise that was a lot of swear words in one, but sometimes you have to let it out, you know?!)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.