Lauren Goodger #28 Pregacy almost ending, covid rules bending, still not trending

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Inspiring ?
How the duck is she inspiring ?
She is the opposite of inspiring.
Ok do they mean "incredible" in the sense that it's hard to believe a grown woman (sorry yungel) acts this way? And maybe "inspiring" means people look at how she lives her life and butchers her body so run screaming in the opposite direction? She is literally helping people do cardio, she is saving lives here people! She's Loz Nightengale, patron saint of facetune, providing "relief" to literal wankers on Only Fans, a true paragon of virtue and strong 'ormones.

Off topic but I have just seen this photo of yungel for the first time, is her hair styled by Mr Whippy?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Ok do they mean "incredible" in the sense that it's hard to believe a grown woman (sorry yungel) acts this way? And maybe "inspiring" means people look at how she lives her life and butchers her body so run screaming in the opposite direction? She is literally helping people do cardio, she is saving lives here people! She's Loz Nightengale, patron saint of facetune, providing "relief" to literal wankers on Only Fans, a true paragon of virtue and strong 'ormones.

Off topic but I have just seen this photo of yungel for the first time, is her hair styled by Mr Whippy?
Who is that? It certainly ain't Lozza!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It's yungel according to google. I think you're underestimating just how much grease she applies to her camera lens before taking a selfie.
She just wipes a burger across the lens then rubs it in with her stubby fingers!

Inspiring ?
How the duck is she inspiring ?
She is the opposite of inspiring.
Now I'd have thought she was more of a Warning, sort of like my Gran used to say "If you pull that face often enough you'll get stuck like it!"
It seems my Gran was right :)

• Haha
She just wipes a burger across the lens then rubs it in with her stubby fingers!

Now I'd have thought she was more of a Warning, sort of like my Gran used to say "If you pull that face often enough you'll get stuck like it!"
It seems my Gran was right :)
You’ve just finished me off burger across the lens 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Kinnell I hope they've put a few buckets of chlorine in that pool after her writhing (floundering/spluttering) around in it.

Also I'm no doctor, however if she goes for a natural birth she's likely to push out (tit out) one of those humongous arse implants.
To be a fly on the wall

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Kinnell I hope they've put a few buckets of chlorine in that pool after her writhing (floundering/spluttering) around in it.
Its not half as bad as skanky price in a swimming pool out in Turkey after her last lot of plastic surgeries with all her manky wounds and stitches oozing pus into the water. :sick:🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Also, rather concerned about Charlie boy. He looks more and more like he's taking part in one of those hostage videos by the day.
bleeping set ya sen right up haven't you kid. Didn't see it coming that your meal ticket is just the odd free calorific meal. No flashy life for you my duck.

Its not half as bad as skanky price in a swimming pool out in Turkey after her last lot of plastic surgeries with all her manky wounds and stitches oozing pus into the water. :sick:🤮
Don't get me started on her 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Also, rather concerned about Charlie boy. He looks more and more like he's taking part in one of those hostage videos by the day.
bleeping set ya sen right up haven't you kid. Didn't see it coming that your meal ticket is just the odd free calorific meal. No flashy life for you my duck.

Don't get me started on her 🤣🤣🤣
You can almost picture him mouthing the words "Help me!" at the camera :LOL:

• Haha
Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
The greed of them is just gross.
I'm here for the epic photoshops and the meltdown when the real pap shots are printed of her after baybeh gel arrives.

Normally I wouldn't dream of commenting on a woman's shape, especially after pregnancy, however Big Loz sells a false dream and drags other women down when they compare themselves with her fake photos so IMO she deserves a brutal reality check.

Far from feeling sexy (which is so important to her), she is going to struggle massively with her body changes. She didn't moderate her appetite in pregnancy so not sure she will have the discipline to reduce her portions afterwards to shift any weight, especially as she has probably stretched her stomach eating HUGE portions of food too.

Even if she gets surgery, it would have to be everywhere like her arms, face, legs, back, hips. She will probably be jealous of Odd Bod too as at 23, it's much easier to shift the weight so I can imagine some real cling-on behaviour too (for as long as they last)

Reactions: 14
Oh dear. He’s going to be in trouble for posting this. Gave her a new face (including what looks like a left hand side beard 🤔) but forgot about editing the rest. Wow
View attachment 602134
I actually think that has been edited, her eyes are much smaller than that, and closer together. Maybe this is her first attempt at - look here's the real me (!!) so she left the body alone.

@Badirene - that's hilarious, blink twice for a deep dish 🤣🤣
We need to bring back the #freecharlie movement.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It's yungel according to google. I think you're underestimating just how much grease she applies to her camera lens before taking a selfie.
To pinch an old joke, that must have been shot through linoleum.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
First time poster but have been reading threads. I won't repeat lots of things that have already been said, but I can't understand the need to photoshop her appearance so much. It really is sending such a negative message to people who may be influenced by her (hopefully no-one).

On what was likely to be one of the hottest days of the year so far and they have the fire on! Seriously, I've got all the windows open 'up north' and the heating off and a fan on. A fire, seriously?

Don't get me started on the OK column with the grammatical errors and waffle and her ability to get the word 'ha' into almost every article - something I'd see in messages from my teenage niece!
Welcome - nice to cya 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.