Lauren Goodger #28 Pregacy almost ending, covid rules bending, still not trending

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Afternoon all, hope you’re enjoying the cheeky sunshine like Big Loz 😂

View attachment 598834
@Freeka I think she has a resting witch face which doesn’t help (see above) but she has also had extreme (fast) weight loss, weight gain, shed load of fillers, Botox and wears an awful lot of make-up which is prematurely ageing.
Yet she still reckons she’s had no work on her bum 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So on Twitter yesterday she's admitted she's bleeping skint. Then poses as the bewful young hot interesting gurl in ok mag begging for a tv show. She is mentally sub normal. I suppose it will help her benefit claims. Heads up Chaz, 18% of your gross, not net earnings will be going to the government
What did she put? I’ve been blocked from her Twitter for years 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
View attachment 602325View attachment 602326

Looks like the bump has disappeared over dinner.
It’s such a shock when you see the unedited shots without the ‘neat bump’, I really don’t know why she puts herself through this pressure.

She also seems to arch her back really weird so it’s curved, no wonder she is complaining of back ache, it’s not pregnancy, it’s her posture!

Dunno what this weird sexual bump rubbing was all about. Teasing her OF clientele?
She’s such a saddo.
what she is thinking when she does this stuff (she does it every time)?
Is she that insecure that she has to have feel people tell her she is sexy (even when it’s blatantly not) 🤦🏻‍♀️ Also, when it’s the dim wits, weirdos or perverts who are reassuring her, where is the value in that?! That would be like feeling better if Manson tells you you’re doing a good job at parenting FFS

Last edited:
How many Lozzas are there?! No wonder he looks permanently confused. His girlfriend looks different depending on the day / hour / filter

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Bet Charlie thinks he took two different people out for dinner
I've been off doing real life crap for a couple of weeks - it seems I have missed the lip 'upgrade'.......am assuming its not her bewful strong 'ormones that have acheived the extra lip size. At home asffetixs ?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
First time poster but have been reading threads. I won't repeat lots of things that have already been said, but I can't understand the need to photoshop her appearance so much. It really is sending such a negative message to people who may be influenced by her (hopefully no-one).

On what was likely to be one of the hottest days of the year so far and they have the fire on! Seriously, I've got all the windows open 'up north' and the heating off and a fan on. A fire, seriously?

Don't get me started on the OK column with the grammatical errors and waffle and her ability to get the word 'ha' into almost every article - something I'd see in messages from my teenage niece!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
They are just so greedy and uncouth, if it’s free they want everything... no self respect, decorum or dignity, I feel so sorry for that baby living in that toxic fake environment

Reactions: 16
They are just so greedy and uncouth, if it’s free they want everything... no self respect, decorum or dignity, I feel so sorry for that baby living in that toxic fake environment
The greed of them is just gross.

Good Lord , food time lol
I would be in a Food coma all day after that lot

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.