Lauren Goodger #28 Pregacy almost ending, covid rules bending, still not trending

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her latest pic looks exactly like when a python eats a whole deer
[/QUOTE
Her latest pic looks exactly like when a python eats a whole deer

It’s sad really because there’s nothing wrong with a larger pregnant woman being photographed!! Bodies come in all shapes n sizes !!! 💗
And she actually looks semi normal in the face here?? .. clearly she’s piled the weight on and that’s ok? but jeez Lauren .. just bleeping accept it ??
Can’t thou can she 🤦🏼‍♀️
She will be back to the all black silhouette/tiny feet/small hand/ half a bleeping face bullshit tomorrow !!! 😩😩😩🤣🤣🤣
It’s sad really because there’s nothing wrong with a larger pregnant woman being photographed!! Bodies come in all shapes n sizes !!! 💗
And she actually looks semi normal in the face here?? .. clearly she’s piled the weight on and that’s ok? but jeez Lauren .. just bleeping accept it ??
Can’t thou can she 🤦🏼‍♀️
She will be back to the all black silhouette/tiny feet/small hsbd/ half a bleeping face bullshit tomorrow !!! 😩😩😩🤣🤣🤣

Can’t thou can she 🤦🏼‍♀️
She will be back to the all black silhouette/tiny feet/small hand/ half a bleeping face bullshit tomorrow !!! 😩😩😩🤣🤣🤣
Edit ** not sure why I’ve repeated myself 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Oh dear. He’s going to be in trouble for posting this. Gave her a new face (including what looks like a left hand side beard 🤔) but forgot about editing the rest. Wow
7BDAB290-FA98-4EDC-A396-B623E80A4D09.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Oh dear. He’s going to be in trouble for posting this. Gave her a new face (including what looks like a left hand side beard 🤔) but forgot about editing the rest. Wow
View attachment 602134
Ignore what I said earlier about the bump being the same size since January. It must’ve just “settled”. It’s back to normal now.

• Haha
View attachment 602134
I note the old Triangular Face Filter is in operation. :alien:

Sorry but I don't find being vastly pregnant sexy at all. For me anyway lumbering about like that was never a pleasure and I endured it FOUR times ta very much. If you have to resort to over-filtering every single photo then why bother taking them to start with?? :(

Look at that arse sticking out of the water! It looks like the thing the Titanic collided with!
By the same token look how skinny they've made her back because if thats really true then her belly will be dragging along the bottom of the pool

• Haha
You can tell when she’s doing all
The filtered rubbing on insta stories , she is getting all sexy with herself , ever the narcissist! Now got to go back to the poky flat !

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Question!

As she’s on OF a lot & that other site too (admire me) she has subscribers and people pay for private pictures and videos, if she’s earning a couple grand a week that puts her in the top tax bracket of earners.

Do you think she declares her OF money and pays tax etc or is she in for a shocker when HMRC come knocking for their share!?

I feel like all this undeclared dodgy earnings is going to come back and bite her in her fake arse one day!!

rant over 🤣
She'll probably do a Skanky, that is just bugger off abroad when the taxman gives her a Court date then fend him off with a list of lies about how she's skint, got a kid and a worthless deadbeat partner to look after, a decrepit property to renovate, a dying mother, blah blah blah.

Glad to see the diet is going well for yungel and the bewful baybeh

View attachment 601709
That child is going to fall out of her easily going by all that grease she's ingesting; None of that pushing nonsense necessary :)

She's so plastic the baby might come out literally looking like -

We need Pom to superimpose a burger into it's hand and there you have it! :)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Bet they start looking at houses to rent once they get back

Facetuned to the max!
Hahaha the right hand side fireplace is all wonky ffs 🤦‍♀️. The face again 👽 🤣

It’s embarrassing the way she edits her pics

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don’t understand these places giving people freebies , seriously puts me off when I see pics of it

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
Amazing innit babez

Yep! I’m hoping she paid something as she hasn’t put on gifted; we know she hasn’t got a pot to piss in at the min and Chaz clearly isn’t working 🤷🏻‍♀️
She manhandled the baby aside to get a few dozen burgers in

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.