Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sunnydaze101

VIP Member
Thank you ,๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜˜xx.

Lauren has to be careful wearing that flammable dress ๐Ÿ˜„ xx.

Beware of naked flame lol ...

View attachment 538495
Feels like her ass is squashing her legs down to make them look like trunks.
Hi Lozza, itโ€™s good you picked up the tip about your fingers yesterday and corrected that, perhaps work on the Trunks next time. I think you forgot about them.

• Haha
Reactions: 7

minnietheminx

VIP Member
You are awfully cunning. And I like it! How embarrassing for them. His hubby's a writer too! Albeit one without much to his credit.

My husband has lovely full lips. But they're a bit more Mac from the Bunnymen and less Gollum from Lord of the Rings!

Edit: their whole website is just terrible, isn't it. As for their 'moto', they didn't ask for this hilarious little community. They did get it anyway!
I bet your lovely husband lips have not been filled with filler by Big Loz!
Even after โ€˜mottoโ€™ is spelt wrong it should read โ€˜ if you donโ€™t ask, you donโ€™t getโ€™ but it says you donโ€™t ask you donโ€™t get, none makes sense, itโ€™s a shambles! Letโ€™s see how long it is before they correct it!

• Heart

Pom Bear

VIP Member
She hasnโ€™t had her car valet lately. Hopefully they stopped giving her freebies. She was getting them so frequently. Car cleaners probably realized she was losing them customers ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Get better

hereโ€™s some scrunchie flowers for you too
Thank you.. they're cute ๐Ÿฅฐโคโค๐Ÿ˜˜ xx.

I'm so sorry to hear your feeling poorly little Pom. Lots and lots of love just you rest up and get yourself feeling better. ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’– You haven't missed much just the usual horrendous pap walk in a sinister outfit xx
Thank you ๐Ÿฅฐโค๐Ÿ˜˜ xx.
I'm alot better than earlier๐Ÿ˜Š
Glad you had a lovely Monday ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ˜˜ xx.

Don't worry about pics, get well soon my lovely friend โค๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค— xx
Thank you ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ’–โค๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜˜ xx

• Heart

VIP Member
I have also emailed Peta numerous times they don't give a shit. That horrible fur coat can get in the bin with the violent scrunchie and those bloody big oversized horrid sunglasses. Lauren, if you have a massive square plate face don't wear massive shades you wanker.
I don't get Peta at all, emailing them or even tweeting to them is an act of futility.

Whatstheteasis

She's out buying her stash ๐Ÿ˜Ž I have had to crop this about forty times because there were so many sweets in her photo the file size was huge ๐Ÿ˜‚
Not gonnae lie, Iโ€™d be right in about that๐Ÿ˜‹ I love sweeties, especially sour or sherbety thinsgs.
Just in from work so lots to catch up on

• Heart
  • Haha
I should have come for tea ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜˜

Hahaha, bless you, what did you end up with, just the sauce in a bowl as soup? ๐Ÿคฃ
Realised after it was in the oven melting the mozzarella topping. Quickly shoved some pasta on and did the mixing after the sauce was done. FFS, I've only cooked it a million times. I was too busy talking on facetime, rushing as we were all starving and trying to read work emails. Tasted all right though in the end!! Maybe I should send Big Loz some tips??!! ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha

Facehugger

VIP Member
Definitely we will be putting a link! No it's a word that I'm sure begins with a C . Hope you had an ok day at work I'm packing though getting waylayed with nice wine and my box of journals!
I'm ok thank you my lovely โค you deserve wine with all that packing xx

Baulk means something totally different - to hesitate, to standback and reconsider... Mrs Dictionary here at your service ๐Ÿ˜ - also I had to do a lino cut of my surname when I was 12 and I did a pig refusing to go through a gate without encouragement.

Take care - we only have one artiste here after all ๐Ÿค—
I know Liar, it does mean that, I think I spelled it wrong, sorry. Maybe it's Bork, it's used here as well as gip or gag ๐Ÿ˜˜

Right so, the Wiki. I am nominating Nosy to do a paragraph explaining who Chaz is, his paid activities and all about his BUM! ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜˜

Just on and saw this as a notification it made me smile so much ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜˜ xx.
I have saved it to look at again I love it thank you ๐Ÿฅฐโค๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜˜ xx.

I have made a pic so far...today I'm abit better thank you ๐Ÿ™‚ not 100% but alot better than yesterday ๐Ÿ˜ƒ xx
Glad you are feeling better lovely โค๐Ÿ˜˜ xx shall look forward to Lozzipics later then xx

• Heart
  • Haha

Harrigan

VIP Member
Jus gunna sit an ate ma yughat wiv mah legs totly wiahd open guyz 'ormones is so strong todah, so am keeping mah legs apaht and mah knees bent. Av still got a thigh gap see?
Oh the yoof of today, makes ye proud, dunnit? (Remind me to put me curlers in tonight).

Who the fuck wants carrots in spaghetti bolognese
A hem, it is a well known item, finely chopped carrots along with celery and onion as the base of the sauce.

What is that thing sheโ€™s holding? I presume a hair straightener but itโ€™s at such an odd angle it looks weird.

• Haha

Facehugger

VIP Member
Love you hunners ( Scottish for hundreds)

Love you too Raccoon Girl ๐Ÿ˜˜โค
Evening my bewful Scrunchies โค โค

Sorry, life got in the way again. @Katie8ee yesterday sounded lovely for you, and I hope everything work wise is going swimmingly!

@Pink Squirrel Happy Belated birthday!

@Clickbait thanks for the brilliant recap โค

Glad to see prolapsed anus lips has done a pap stroll for us - I was getting concerned we hadn't seen her voluptuous curves for a few days!

RIP to the owls and hedgehogs her stupid lanterns may have killed.

I can't say it often enough - she's a deluded, idiotic twunt.
Nice to see you Fluffster โค

• Heart
  • Haha

VIP Member
Well you'll not pull a woman looking like summat out of an Abba tribute band will you! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ It's all done in your best interests Captain, you know it makes sense ๐Ÿ‘
Oh I don't know, a couple of ladies here loves my hair.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6

JakeM

VIP Member
There is no way! Can you imagine how big she would be? I'm not fat shaming I mean health wise that would be horrendous on her frame.
The size of her bump is shocking! I know every body is different but there is no way that someone with her body type would have a 6 month bump at 14 weeks.

Katie8ee

VIP Member
Girl gonna be wetting herself over getting her own Wiki!! Don't take it as a compliment Loz, if you weren't such an embarrassing, annoying twat you wouldn't have one!

Someone mentioned mole mans lip filler Vaseline lips. Fuck me I feel sick. Imagine that coming towards you! ๐Ÿคฎ
What's the word? You use a word like I use the word Boak the word that you say that means you feel sick ?

• Haha

Harrigan

VIP Member
OMFG. she would have spent a day shooting and editing that and still ended up looking like a FREAK. and desperate for cash so she has to post it. Hilarious.
Bless reminds me of those dolls made of foam from the US. What were they called?

• Haha

Pom Bear

VIP Member
I'm so happy you like it! It was in one of my graphic novels I was packing for the move and I managed to find it online! <3 I'm glad your feeling a bit better. I have been suffering from my allergies for most of the day and I have silly allergies not normal people allergies but gladly they are abating a lot now!

No it wasn't a vom bomb it's a word that sounds like colicky or clicky or something in that coloquial realm haha
Yep it cheered me up thank you for sharing it with me โค๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜˜ xx.

I'm sorry to hear on your allergies..I hope there is something you can take for them ๐Ÿ˜˜ I'm glad they're easing now..big hug to you ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’‹โค๐Ÿ˜˜

• Heart