Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

VIP Member
I mean I'm pretty sure this is illegal? Using intellectual copyrighted property to flog shitey merchandise. I wrote half this message then like a cat with a shiny ball I got distracted 😂
Welcome to my world Katie8ee sweetheart.♥

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Jsmith92

I’m intrigued too. 100% there are Big Loz spies and supporter accounts. One of them saw their arse when I made an innocuous comment about something they’d said. Only 5 posts, joined in October. Was online yesterday.
I think you mean me, hey hun 👋 I’m definitely not a spy nor a supporter but this is a public forum so I’d be shocked if he’s not reading the posts

• Haha

xyzcba

VIP Member
This is amazing thank you so much for doing this you wee Legend!!!!!

I'm packing up my books in ready for the move and perhaps I should send Big Loz a copy of one of my favourites .
You're welcome.

Does it come in an audiobook too? 😆

• Haha

Chi4

VIP Member
Eeeaaarrrggggghhhhh that blue dress !! Slippers ?! Pap walk up and down the road probs outside her house ? And the pics with the view from the siiiiiiiiiiide - god my eyes. And whats with the wee coloured stain at hip height ??

As you were.
I bet she chucks up by the end of the day 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha

Pom Bear

VIP Member
  • Heart

Sunnydaze101

VIP Member
Re the two tone effect "dress", this is how it's supposed to look

View attachment 536453

How on earth did it end up looking like it does on Lozza, Did she find it in a skip out the back of Dagenham Market after some stall holder had it hanging on a hanger for a year in the sunshine with the bottom half folded up behind it?
You found the dress!! Goodger really is a bad advertisement for any type of clothes isn’t she

How did you come across that gossip @minnietheminx? Can’t imagine her tat making much money given the state of her Depop: hardly anything added or sold in months.
Ok. Still learning here. What does tat mean.

I’m confused by the pregnancy. I’m guessing that she is pregnant and not showing. She probably announced it as soon as she found out making her around 3 months now. But, it wouldn’t be surprising if she is faking it. She’s been pictures without the bump and it hasn’t grown at all.
There were the infamous OK magazine videos. She was gigantic in those. 🤷‍♀️
I think she’s preggers. Unless I’m very naive. She wouldn’t lie to her sisters and family like this would she? She not really getting anything out of it. Free baby clothes 😂😂.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Clickbait

VIP Member
No that doesn't work. She appeared on the stage at a Radio 1 thing. Piers is not on the BBC.
I think she got the podcast on BBC sounds because of it, but as you say, unlikely to extend to ITV studios or other production companies.

AlwightDallin

VIP Member
Are they regular joggers? At five+ months pregnant I was in maternity jeans or high leggings (even at 9 months my bump wasn’t as big as hers now!). Does she have any maternity clothes?

Harrigan

VIP Member
I'm just watching a Judge Rinder repeat. It is hilarious - about a woman who collects Marmite memorabilia and has spent around £60k so far. She is a member of an elite club - The Marmirati. I kid you not.
Going off course anyone seen the green mankini episode of Judge Rinder? Poor Tommy put the mankini on the wrong way round! What a balls up or in his case prune up, bit old shrivelled looking.

• Haha

minnietheminx

VIP Member
Oh the yoof of today, makes ye proud, dunnit? (Remind me to put me curlers in tonight).

A hem, it is a well known item, finely chopped carrots along with celery and onion as the base of the sauce.

What is that thing she’s holding? I presume a hair straightener but it’s at such an odd angle it looks weird.
No that’s it, it’s fuckin massive!

Reactions: 5