Lauren Goodger #24 Clunge and Plunge sitting in a tree B . E . G . G . I . N . G

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"Ive got the keeeyyy, I've got the secreettt" Cheers for reading my above post and getting that follow request popped through for me Lozza hen much appreciated 👏💅😘😘

Her followers have went up by a 1000 because we are all weak nosy bastards 😂😂 Her cooking is horrendous I can't cope with the mess, chopping veg next to a minging candle, mess everywhere, cremated potatoes only to end up with this pile of burnt dog tit.
I resisted, I knew she would not last 24 hours!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I just went back to take that same picture. I’m glad you think the same. How old is that crud in that oven.
Bet she nibbles the bits when she needs a snack probably leaves the oil in the pan for the next use as well. MANK.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Bet she nibbles the bits when she needs a snack probably leaves the oil in the pan for the next use as well. MANK.
No Katie when she needs a snack she eats a family bag of Doritos and a tub of dip remember!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
No Katie when she needs a snack she eats a family bag of Doritos and a tub of dip remember!
That was her starter for dinner no? 😂 Realistically the baby part of her is probably tiny she's like 85% a unit 15% a wee baby.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
“I did not have mint sauce with that chick” (said in the voice of Bill Clinton). “I only fingered her stuffing”.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What is that food? And how much of it? My eldest went to uni last September, my husband has two children who come every other weekend and there are always the three of us. I must admit, I do cook overly when there are just the three of us. But I wouldn't do that many spuds for all six of us! Fat cow! No wonder he's expanded so much!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So when Char came ome Big Loz was fuuuuuumin! Ere Char, you said make your Insta private young gel, you’ll be more mistrious,,,, then you go and open your Insta 4 the woryld 2 see.... I’m not happy Char, I’m startin 2 fink your sendin secret messages to those witches in tattle! Fuuuuuumin I am Char, I don’t care what you fink, I’ve opened my Insta so the woryld can see me face duck myself, I’m bewful Char and I’m tellin moleman on you!!!! 😤😤😤😤

“I did not have mint sauce with that chick” (said in the voice of Bill Clinton). “I only fingered her stuffing”.
Class!!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.