Lauren Goodger #24 Clunge and Plunge sitting in a tree B . E . G . G . I . N . G

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lads! I am sat here munching my lunch (I know it's 4pm) in absolute hysterics. Had a lovely paddle and a nice hike up a wee hill was a lovely day and thank you for all the Scrunchie love ❤ I'm shattered now.

New photos are incredible! I called it a while ago that I'm pretty sure she can't wear shoes at the moment presumably her fat feet have swollen so much from all the excess fluid and these sliders have been the only footwear for weeks.

The blue dress is an absolute mess. One thing I find just bizarre is that Charlie is hardly ever in these photos. Today's selfie is also terrifying what color is her skin? She says she's filming stuff for Insta 😂 like what? For who?

Fantastic you have all gave me such a chuckle 👏💅❤💛💚💙💜

We have reported a bunch of this stuff to the press commission and basically they said if it still can be identified as her there is nothing to do. Backgrid is just a photographer it's Lauren that does the editing as confirmed by our resident pap.

Also welcome ❤
Glad you are having a lovely day - my hubs is hammering something outside - I dare not peep! Charley Farley is working his pretty little arse off to pay the bills whilst Lozza poses in something I would dry my plates with. I actually spend more on 3 T-towels than she did on that monstrosity of an outfit. Careful when you are paddling... 🍤 🐟 🐡 🥌 ;)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
She will be fuming, she’s gone private on IG, no doubt advised by Charlie, and he’s had his open all day 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
That's never you Lozza - you have a huge square alien head you could put a tea tray on. Stop lying to yourself and your mirror and get a life for duck's sake. If you don't stop now you will be dead in 5 years.

Ooh bloody good spot that - wow - her and reflections never work well.
And she looks MASSIVELY wide in the reflection.
I think even in the lantern pictures you could see the outline of her actual size.

No wonder she’s so tired. Must be draining all this editing. Poor girl.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
I’d say she’s well looking forward to using the “I had a baby” excuse for the rest of her life.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Who takes eye bleeping face in half stupid bleeping edited selfies at 34?? Ooh I'm all hot no ya not Lozza ya a bleeping munter!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Apparently, Chaz has joined a new European super league for gigolos. He's now going to be playing away with some of the world's richer sugar mummy's although he says Lozza is really big, in the club and an experience he will never forget. They were probably just packing up his clothes yesterday. She needed a ruse to explain why seven black bin bags of his replica home shirts will soon be leaving the flat.

I wouldn't have thought there was a bigger trophy to be won, myself. But I'm sure he knows better.

He did used to get the occasional run out at Chesterfield. Till the cleaning staff started to complain about his changing room antics with the other lads.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Apparently, Chaz has joined a new European super league for gigolos. He's now going to be playing away with some of the world's richer sugar mummy's although he says Lozza is really big, in the club and an experience he will never forget. They were probably just packing up his clothes yesterday. She needed a ruse to explain why seven black bin bags of his replica home shirts will soon be leaving the flat.

I wouldn't have thought there was a bigger trophy to be won, myself. But I'm sure he knows better.

He did used to get the occasional run out at Chesterfield. Till the cleaning staff started to complain about his changing room antics with the other lads.
Hiya. How do you know this?

Reactions: 5

But he's short lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She's batshit crazy. I've never seen anyone look that airbrushed and perfect in the flesh. She believes she looks like this !?!? 👀🤦

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The front of that magazine makes me want to poke my eyes out. What a bunch of bleeping A lists! 🤣
Dani Dyer's finance (deliberate) is facing jail for fleecing two pensioners of £35k - one is now dead and the other has Alzheimers - what a lovely bloke that Kimmence is. Reminds me of Ferne Acid. Waste of space all of them and some.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
'When I get that feeling I need cryyyystaaaal healing...' fancy allowing that rubbish to be associated with you. She'll be consulting that asparagus reading woman next haha.
Well she ain't getting any sexual healing off sink boy is she? 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.