Lauren Goodger #24 Clunge and Plunge sitting in a tree B . E . G . G . I . N . G

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is that all she does, pop out to the nearest car park and smile thinking us punters believe this is a totally natural and not set up shot? I mean I always wear full makeup and fluffy slippers when attending my nearest car park, it’s de rigeur don’t you know?

I have one word for you Lauren. Pathetic!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Gone private for the devastating miscarriage. No bleeping way is this fat thick compulsive liar pregnant
I'll buy her a Gucci baybee cropped top if its ever born

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
She still hasn't spoken of that baby as if she cares about her as a little person. It's all me, me, me. Same with her flaky healing stupidity. Nothing ever about the baby's welfare. Always about her, her things, HER pregnancy and that ridiculous face and figure. I worried about my babies so much in pregnancy. I had an early miscarriage before the first one. I was frantic with worry but not for me. For the baby.

She claims to have miscarried previously. And yet, all the worry is about her stupid self.

I'm more worried about that baby than she is!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
She still hasn't spoken of that baby as if she cares about her as a little person. It's all me, me, me. Same with her flaky healing stupidity. Nothing ever about the baby's welfare. Always about her, her things, HER pregnancy and that ridiculous face and figure. I worried about my babies so much in pregnancy. I had an early miscarriage before the first one. I was frantic with worry but not for me. For the baby.

She claims to have miscarried previously. And yet, all the worry is about her stupid self.

I'm more worried about that baby than she is!
And she’s fussed over what the baby looks like already. That was one of her first quotes in her first column. I can’t wait to see what she looks like. Not I can’t wait for her to arrive safely and healthy. But I wanna see what she looks like. God help her if she doesn’t like the look of the baby.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
And she’s fussed over what the baby looks like already. That was one of her first quotes in her first column. I can’t wait to see what she looks like. Not I can’t wait for her to arrive safely and healthy. But I wanna see what she looks like. God help her if she doesn’t like the look of the baby.
Didn’t she even call her “mini me”? The poor baby is just an accessory to her.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
I see she is once again trotting out that fake wedding ring she wears for Pap pictures when she has a boyfriend. This is the ring she "got" (bought herself) when she was "dating" Joey.

She is a MANIAC

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
'When I get that feeling I need cryyyystaaaal healing...' fancy allowing that rubbish to be associated with you. She'll be consulting that asparagus reading woman next haha.
Basically Moleman saying Lauryn Goodman is hard up single mum so flog her tit (he manages them both) 🤬

• Haha
Reactions: 7
For god's sake, it looks like it's popped out to Poundstretcher in a nylon nightie and 1970's slippers. Why does her hair look like rats tails, hasn't she washed it? 🤢

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
For god's sake, it looks like it's popped out to Poundstretcher in a nylon nightie and 1970's slippers. Why does her hair look like rats tails, hasn't she washed it? 🤢
Crying! 😆😆
It’s the stron ormones babes!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I mean she could at least TRY a spell check! That will be forty potatoes and one whole chicken for two people then.
Well thats a change chance as it’s normally more than one chicken with a barrel full of Lauren’s “gravey”.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.