Lauren Goodger #24 Clunge and Plunge sitting in a tree B . E . G . G . I . N . G

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh yes she’ll be strutting her way through the meadows holding some Baby Girl balloons cos nothing says Impending Earth Mother more than a pair of thigh high boots and a second skin catsuit! 🤥
Omg I was like this. I had hair extensions put in to give birth! I had no bleeping idea what I was letting myself in for as I’ve got no family. I had the most horrendous Post natal depression and struggled to cope.
I really worry how big loz is going to manage with no support and being so bleeping thick.
Poor laurleee

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
I haven't read the DM article but I bet it goes something like this 'EXPECTANT mother Lauren stepped out into the road placing a protective hand over her PREGNANT middle. Opting to stand rather than crouch, she caught the eye and commanded attention as her chocolate hued tresses cascaded seductively past the shoulders. She completed her MATERNITY look by adding a slick of sleek gloss and hauled a designer look bag in a manicured hand. Doting toyboy was nowhere to be seen in the outing but onlookers were left dazzled as she flaunted a fluffy slipper on each foot'

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Exactly. That dress is rotten and the two tone colour makes it look cheaper. The slippers are vile and then to finish off the look she has a fake LV bag, bouncy blow-dry and a Pixar films face 🥴🤣
Re the two tone effect "dress", this is how it's supposed to look

1618838208995.png

How on earth did it end up looking like it does on Lozza, Did she find it in a skip out the back of Dagenham Market after some stall holder had it hanging on a hanger for a year in the sunshine with the bottom half folded up behind it?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20

View attachment 536453

How on earth did it end up looking like it does on Lozza, Did she find it in a skip out the back of Dagenham Market after some stall holder had it hanging on a hanger for a year in the sunshine with the bottom half folded up behind it?
Maybe she was bleaching her butthole hair and sat down before the bleach was dry! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Now I’m no fan of the GC, but have to say she seems to have turned her life round. She’s been showing off her new mansion, complete with hot tub, built in storage cupboards and new furniture. She always takes the time to really talk about free gifts she’s received (I even followed a link to some furniture). She’s also actually working out at the moment, and her clothing range is ok. As a result, she’s actually getting some paid work and iscom8ng across as more likeable than she was. Bet Loz is fuming
I think she does seem to be doing good at the moment & has made major changes to her lifestyle for her health. Big Loz just seems to be about the quick fix, like the juicing boot camps over any kind of consistency. Interesting rumour about the GC from the celeb secrets thread-supposedly the reason she’s getting more tele work especially things like the Piers Morgan thing which is usually for actual stars, is because after her fall through the stage at the Teen awards which she could have sued for, a deal was worked out to keep her sweet🙊

• Wow
Reactions: 17
I know in the past when she can’t pay moleman, he takes her tat to his house and sells it for his money! Maybe he lives there?
How did you come across that gossip @minnietheminx? Can’t imagine her tat making much money given the state of her Depop: hardly anything added or sold in months.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I know she sits on pictures for a while from the same day but how is she still the same size, if not smaller than when it was first announced?
It’s got to be fake and a “loss” will be revealed soon surely? :unsure:
Considering how she comes across, she never says how she actually feels about the pregnancy, feeling massive (and she is bleeping massive), shitting it for the birth etc...
I deffo think it’s made up, why no clear unblurred bump pics, if she was really pregnant she’d be doing a Demi surely and getting it out but she isn’t so I think she’s doing it for sympathy, for begging tit she can sell and a last ditch attempt to sell stories - bleeping saddo!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13

View attachment 536453

Nah that's different - it isn't 'ombre'... £10.20 for a dress I ask you really - how bleeping sad.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m confused by the pregnancy. I’m guessing that she is pregnant and not showing. She probably announced it as soon as she found out making her around 3 months now. But, it wouldn’t be surprising if she is faking it. She’s been pictures without the bump and it hasn’t grown at all.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I think she does seem to be doing good at the moment & has made major changes to her lifestyle for her health. Big Loz just seems to be about the quick fix, like the juicing boot camps over any kind of consistency. Interesting rumour about the GC from the celeb secrets thread-supposedly the reason she’s getting more tele work especially things like the Piers Morgan thing which is usually for actual stars, is because after her fall through the stage at the Teen awards which she could have sued for, a deal was worked out to keep her sweet🙊
No that doesn't work. She appeared on the stage at a Radio 1 thing. Piers is not on the BBC.

Reactions: 5
No that doesn't work. She appeared on the stage at a Radio 1 thing. Piers is not on the BBC.
Just a wee thing I read on the celebs secrets thread. You must admit it’s highly bizarre though, she’s hardly up there with Lionel Ritchie & Elton John😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think she got the podcast on BBC sounds because of it, but as you say, unlikely to extend to ITV studios or other production companies.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.