Lauren Goodger #23 Chaz and Loz wasting time at A&E. Chaz just wants to be set free.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Home, just finished my delicious Goodfellows Meat Feast Pizza, now for my Magnum and some loving from the ladies if they are sober..

So duck all going on Planet Lozza.

Those lips, I wonder what receiving a blow job is like from a woman with sink plunger lips... Hmmmmm
Sorry to be picky here my friend but is Goodfellows pizza like a farm foods version of a goodfellas?? 🍕 🤪 🤪 sorry- in a savage and brutal mood!! How's your barnet today? Trimmed and blown yet??

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So she was acting like a bell end with a filter on so no one seen her moon face and Chaz was pissed off as probs been to work and wanted to get home and wash his balls in the sink? She just embarrassed herself. What an idiot

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Home, just finished my delicious Goodfellows Meat Feast Pizza, now for my Magnum and some loving from the ladies if they are sober..

So duck all going on Planet Lozza.

Those lips, I wonder what receiving a blow job is like from a woman with sink plunger lips... Hmmmmm
Hope the pizza was good! Missed your chat today ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 9
So Oddbod is clearly coming off his meds! Calls her a ‘worldie’ (hideous term used by thickos) but then slates her cooking. He is malfunctioning. Quick Moleman tell Big Loz she needs to up his dose and feed him some more lard so he gets wedged in the cupboard!
I'm gonna start calling you fritzel you are obsessed with locking that lad in a cupboard 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Sorry to be picky here my friend but is Goodfellows pizza like a farm foods version of a goodfellas?? 🍕 🤪 🤪 sorry- in a savage and brutal mood!! How's your barnet today? Trimmed and blown yet??
I fucked up the brand name, this is my pizza.

pizza.png

As for my hair, still uncut and about to be washed.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Yeah everyone was saying he was being horrible to his pregnant girlfriend when he was trying to drive. Someone said don't make him any more Sunday dinners for him and she told him and he said he didn't care as they gave him the shits.

He said he was going to do a live later to tell everyone the real situation, and her baby brain
Great so now I’ve had to plunge to new depths & turn on notifications for his lives so I don’t miss this🔫😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So Oddbod is clearly coming off his meds! Calls her a ‘worldie’ (hideous term used by thickos) but then slates her cooking. He is malfunctioning. Quick Moleman tell Big Loz she needs to up his dose and feed him some more lard so he gets wedged in the cupboard!
I just looked up the word, it involves football and women, well that's no shocker.

• Haha
  • Heart
Just an observation here, but the usage of the word "fark", where did you see that? Another forum perhaps?
Ermmmm...no.

Thats how I spell it because thats how I tend to say it (note the Essex......)

What forum were you thinking of ?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Ermmmm...no.

Thats how I spell it because thats how I tend to say it (note the Essex......)

What forum were you thinking of ?
Oh I see, I started using it on a forum many years ago because they didn't allow the use of the word duck!
I also use Fark on the Daily Mail, I just made it up, based on the word ZARK from the Hitch Hikers guide to
the Galaxy. Froody or what?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.