Lauren Goodger #23 Chaz and Loz wasting time at A&E. Chaz just wants to be set free.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
8083BFBC-D02F-4900-9E59-AF9581E45D5D.png

He’s just trolling us now using that word and that hideous picture. Hilarious. He knows she’s FUGLY.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
They are stuffing more junk food 😫 the amount of salt she must consume and bad fats , going to be the size of a house and she won’t be able to get rid of the baby fat as it stays put for longer for some reason !

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Are they live whilst gorging on burgers ?
Pair of absolute bell ends

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
inspired by Jersey Girl and a little early but couldn’t help myself with a suggested Title Post ‘ sung as per kiddies rhyme (although with Big Loz there’s no love or marriage and only a basic carriage )

Lauren Goodger #24
Clunge and Plunge sitting in a tree
B . E . G . G . I . N . G

did think of using P . E . G .G . I . N . G but thought it might not get past the censors 🤣
I have made a note on my desktop. I will not forget this

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Their medium is a size 10-12 Lozza... not a chance!

Edit: I can’t see anyone asking where she got that flammable monstrosity from
'fits to the body' - that means its 100% lycra / elastane.

As all good fat lasses know (like my good self) just because you can get it on, does not mean it fits........

Do we think its see through across the arse ?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.