Lauren Goodger #23 Chaz and Loz wasting time at A&E. Chaz just wants to be set free.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
<off to whittle my own Charlie-shaped caber...>

Reactions: 10
The only reason Wolfie is out working is because they couldn’t prove a steady income to rent a house, so they are trying to get some wage slips to prove they can pay the rent! Problem is, she’s hidden most of her income from taxman and on paper will look like she earns hardly anything!

Reactions: 13
And why are all the outfits she’s showing to fit a large toddler??? is that what’s going to climb out her noon come Jultember

Reactions: 18
What a scrounger she really is. About as much class as a fart in a lift that one.

Reactions: 17
So hard to find black baby clothes?? Didn’t she get gifted some last week?

Reactions: 11
Sorry but I wouldn’t put any of that stuff she’s been gifted on my child, they are horrific! So cheap and nasty with all those vile bows! No thanks, I’d rather buy my own!

Why the fuck would you want brows like this View attachment 525654
She looks thick as a brick. Completely botched her face up and now hiding it with filters

More gifted shit but this is a replica awful polyester outfit she wears for her car park balloon holding walks
Flares for a child. Just like her mother wears.

Sorry but I wouldn’t put any of that stuff she’s been gifted on my child, they are horrific! So cheap and nasty with all those vile bows! No thanks, I’d rather buy my own!
It all looks like gypsy clothes again doesn’t it. Like she’s getting ready to put her in pageants.

Reactions: 14
Wow I’ve never seen anyone pregnant with bee stung lips before, those whoremoans are strong. That’s worthy of an A&E trip!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.