Lauren Goodger #22 On only fans flogging her golly, earning money for her baybeh Lolly.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fat bastard would pick it up! 60 second rule for me...or even longer
I always though Fat Bastard must be your cats name, as lots of you Scrunchies seem to talk about your pets and I just assumed you had a really greedy cat. Just realising now it’s yourself your referring too 🙈🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I do feel sorry for him. He just looks soul less and dead in the eyes like his life is over before it even started. He should be excited about lockdown ending and all the pubs and clubs opening.
But it’s all he’s eva wanted a baybeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee of he’s own innit babes. Is own princess 👸 Chunky Chas n big old lozza playin appy famaleeeeeeeees

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That's because our resident Raccoon PI sussed them out again! 👏👏👏
You rang???

I always though Fat Bastard must be your cats name, as lots of you Scrunchies seem to talk about your pets and I just assumed you had a really greedy cat. Just realising now it’s yourself your referring too 🙈🤣
Fat Bastard would be perhaps the best cat name ever 😂😉

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Chicken salad with a side order of sweet pot mash. That's it. Nothing exciting. Stop posting everything you sad fucker.

One word Katie. TRAY.
I don't mean to judge......

Which of course means I am judging her seven ways to Sunday - but mash with chicken salad ???!!

:sick:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Evening you awesome scrum of scrunchies!! Been kept busy by my whirlwind children today so just catching up now.

I read the story excerpts from her book and how utterly selfish, ungrateful and unkind. Her dad and step mum sound super supportive and she essentially slags them off for being good parents. So she's going to give her child sweets for breakfast and their own TV and anything they want?? See how that works out.

Sorry to hear you hurt yourself @Pom Bear - hope you enjoy the break and get your phone situation fixed ASAP.

Does Lauren know that drowning your salad in dressing does not make it 'helfy' at all??

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Well I'll have to make sure the beard doesn't find out. He will also need 4 showers and be rubbed down in disinfectant prior to the event, you know what I'm like scrunchies! But yes I may just may do this for the team. Off for a lie down now to mentally prepare.
Don’t fall asleep whatever you do that’s when he backs it up on your face 😩🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Don’t fall asleep whatever you do that’s when he backs it up on your face 😩🤣🤣
I hope your PTSD is slightly subsiding now, I do hope you didn't click that link earlier otherwise you'll have more dreams tonight! I'm retraumatised all over again just by another outing of the big baggy white drawers 🤣🤮🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I hope your PTSD is slightly subsiding now, I do hope you didn't click that link earlier otherwise you'll have more dreams tonight! I'm retraumatised all over again just by another outing of the big baggy white drawers 🤣🤮🤣
I bloody well did didn’t I don’t know why I did it 🙈 for some reason I find a dick pic less disturbing then the socks on bent over on the chair pic I fear caused the dream!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Loz must be shitting herself because Instagram is down.

• Haha
  • Wow
Just been on and it seems to be back up and running again 😬
According to the sun both Facebook and Insta went down around 10PM.

I just read that on the Facebook feed :LOL::LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 7

I literally went on a few mins ago and was annoyed it wasn’t working and then saw it was apparently down. Went on again a couple of mins later and hey presto! All the instababez are back in bizness! 😀

• Haha
  • Wow

Ohhh I wonder why! Maybe they got hacked. I'm currently eating a scone at 11:30pm I'm going to have crazy dreams tonight 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ohhh I wonder why! Maybe they got hacked. I'm currently eating a scone at 11:30pm I'm going to have crazy dreams tonight 😂
I hope they aren’t too crazy! I’m trying to resist the urge to wake my baby up just so I can cuddle her tight after hearing of ashley cains dear little girl 😔

• Sad
  • Heart
That's dangerous of you babes, hope you don't suffer from heartburn.

On that note, bedtime for me.:p

• Heart
Reactions: 5
That's dangerous of you babes, hope you don't suffer from heartburn.

On that note, bedtime for me.:p
No I don't think I have ever had heartburn really! I'm obsessed with scones at the mo as it's very much scone season 😂 sleep well Mister and all of the Scrunch Bunch 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Evening you awesome scrum of scrunchies!! Been kept busy by my whirlwind children today so just catching up now.

I read the story excerpts from her book and how utterly selfish, ungrateful and unkind. Her dad and step mum sound super supportive and she essentially slags them off for being good parents. So she's going to give her child sweets for breakfast and their own TV and anything they want?? See how that works out.

Sorry to hear you hurt yourself @Pom Bear - hope you enjoy the break and get your phone situation fixed ASAP.

Does Lauren know that drowning your salad in dressing does not make it 'helfy' at all??
Thank you 💖🥰🤗😘 xx.
Hopefully by Monday night it be fixed ...paws crossed 😘 xx

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Poor Chaz is going to be traumatised by all this drama isn't he!
Nothing can traumatize Chazza - he's seen price and this one without ten trowelfulls of slap on their mushes - he is therefore 'ard as nails and immune to any horrors life can throw at him now :)

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.