Lauren Goodger #22 On only fans flogging her golly, earning money for her baybeh Lolly.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have to put pics up next week as sadly phone screen has cracked very badly..I've cut my finger using it, and can use a stylus to write but is a struggle. 😬😤
I'm hoping I get it fixed Monday when the phone shops are open.
I will still take any ideas etc and make pics once it's fixed but sadly will be next week.
I will still be on but will be kindle which I haven't got my app on because I can only use on phone.
I might add a few old ones if I can in the meantime.🤔
I look forward to making them again very soon xx 💖😘 xx
Hope your finger is ok!!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
@Pom Bear sorry to hear about the phone, hope you didn’t cut your finger too badly. I’m sure we’ll have some ideas for when you’re back in business.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Gotta say to all you fellow scrunchies.. if I ever get killed in suspicious circumstances I don’t need the police to investigate. I want you lovely lot! You will find the killer before I’ve even been killed 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I actually prefer this
Image.
All the pictures of Loz and OddBod seem to be with a white wall as the background- with a black mark on it. Maybe I'm a snob but it just makes it look so cheap and unprofessional.
And she just looks utterly dreadful in all of those items 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Elfy dinnah toniaht guyzView attachment 520209
Why on earth does she think anyone gives a tit about her basic tea? Most people only post pics of stuff they've made that is extra special. I'm gonna stuff a pitta bread with chicken (not raw) and rocket tonight - anybody want a bleeping preview?!
She is really boiling my piss lately, I don't know why.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Elfy dinnah toniaht guyzView attachment 520209
I can not cope with the fact they put their food on that bloody grey pouffe/footstool. I know they use trays but their plates are always so much bigger than the trays. Last night they had that pile of shite curry sat on it directly just so they can watch television.

Vulgar

• Haha
Chicken salad with a side order of sweet pot mash. That's it. Nothing exciting. Stop posting everything you sad fucker.

I can not cope with the fact they put their food on that bloody grey pouffe/footstool. I know they use trays but their plates are always so much bigger than the trays. Last night they had that pile of shite curry sat on it directly just so they can watch television.

Vulgar
One word Katie. TRAY.

• Haha
This is top quality content right here.

No wonder Lauren is such a huge zleb.
Screenshot_20210408-183547_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Vulgar
Oh they have trays! But the trays appear to be tiny!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s had a very “hewfay” meal today. Be prepared for some undercooked chicken and burnt chips tomorrow.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I'm no expert but I've never heard of pregnancy causing lips to swell. Ankles and fingers yes, lips no. She's concocted this ridiculous story to cover that she's been having fillers while pregnant. Also not allowed under Covid rules but she's broken them to get hair and nails done and meet her mates as well. Her vanity and avin a larf means more to her than that poor baby. Total selfish, ignorant lump. And as for being fussy about what she eats, really Loz? As long as it's swimming in oil it's all good. That trashy mag should be ashamed to give her a platform for her stupidity.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She’s had a very “hewfay” meal today. Be prepared for some undercooked chicken and burnt chips tomorrow.
It's Friday tomorrow it will be "cheat night" a wee takeaway will be in order!
I'm no expert but I've never heard of pregnancy causing lips to swell. Ankles and fingers yes, lips no. She's concocted this ridiculous story to cover that she's been having fillers while pregnant. Also not allowed under Covid rules but she's broken them to get hair and nails done and meet her mates as well. Her vanity and avin a larf means more to her than that poor baby. Total selfish, ignorant lump. And as for being fussy about what she eats, really Loz? As long as it's swimming in oil it's all good. That trashy mag should be ashamed to give her a platform for her stupidity.
Agree 100% although the scariest part is she does her own filler. Charlie's have been done as well.

Is bb it just me or is that a bizarre tea; mash and a salad? Maybe the salad is her starter... 😂
It is! Lovely salad and a big slab of mash it doesn't make sense

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
It’ll be Pizza Hut or KFC. Maybe even both. Seems like chicken is her new obsession.
Someone has obviously told her it's good for her 😂 she said in the OK column she's seeing the midwife next week for a check up. Obviously she will tell us the midwife said she had the best blood work or something but realistically they will probably tell her to sort her diet or perhaps the hospital told her that already.

Have just put deep freeze on my elbow and then put my bandage on and it is the most sinister feeling ever. As I type it feels like my arm is basically on fire 😂😂😂

• Heart
  • Sad
Hope your finger is ok!!
It's not to bad thank you 🥰🤗😘 xx
Only needed a wash and plaster, but it's my swipe finger lol so can use stylus on phone but is ackward.

❤❤🤗🙂😘 xx
@Pom Bear sorry to hear about the phone, hope you didn’t cut your finger too badly. I’m sure we’ll have some ideas for when you’re back in business.
It's only a small cut luckily, but can't swipe finger etc on phone screen as glass in in little bits in the two corners with bigger scratches more in my screen.

On a funny note I dropped abit of my Greg's sausage roll on the pavement after lol.

Then I got home and my favourite corgi glasses pouch has gone..had to buy exact same one again.

My low throyid makes it hard to keep hold of things.

Still at least I still have my phone and glasses which is the main thing.

Thank you both 🥰💖❤❤❤🤗😘 xx

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.