Lauren Goodger #22 On only fans flogging her golly, earning money for her baybeh Lolly.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Goodfellas meat feast followed with a mint magnum.
Excellent choice of pizza and ice cream combo right there Sir! I had a gluttonous meal tonight there was steak, there were chips, there was gravy and a few yorkies it was an absolute mish mash and a lot of food I normally don't eat but it was delicious!

God, some people, they say leave me alone then moan when they get left alone 🤣🤣🤣❤
Secretly I think the waffle is his favourite part

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Excellent choice of pizza and ice cream combo right there Sir! I had a gluttonous meal tonight there was steak, there were chips, there was gravy and a few yorkies it was an absolute mish mash and a lot of food I normally don't eat but it was delicious!

Secretly I think the waffle is his favourite part
That sounds good, a mish mash often turns out nice X of course he loves the waffle, he likes to see what we've been yapping about, he pretends not to but I reckon he does 🤣🤣

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
That sounds good, a mish mash often turns out nice X of course he loves the waffle, he likes to see what we've been yapping about, he pretends not to but I reckon he does 🤣🤣
Probably has a wee book to keep notes 😂, says me who was looking for something in my daily task book and I noted down the day we were christened Scrunchies among other things, not even embarrassed 👀 I'm trying to clear out my freezer and it was definitely a winner and then the cat licked the plate 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Woo-hoo Scrunchies! My football team won 7-0 💛💚 today has been a good day 🤩 Tonight’s dinner is classic Big Loz: 3 mayos but she forgets to cook the chicken properly. I’m imagining the scene from Bridesmaids tonight - Oddbod will be blocking the sink with another bodily fluid 💩🤣
F4E8E6A6-89F9-4148-AE91-D4AC6B2C0FE6.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Bloody hell woman, yorkies with that lot? you animal! ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Bloody hell woman, yorkies with that lot? you animal! ❤
It really was a scene! I don't generally eat big meals ever but hadn't eaten all day and so went a teeny bit overboard, was only three yorkies 😂

Woo-hoo Scrunchies! My football team won 7-0 💛💚 today has been a good day 🤩 Tonight’s dinner is classic Big Loz: 3 mayos but she forgets to cook the chicken properly. I’m imagining the scene from Bridesmaids tonight - Oddbod will be blocking the sink with another bodily fluid 💩🤣View attachment 517447
Yay that's a bloody amazing win! That scene from bridesmaids is hilarious, I imagine similar things happen on the regular round their gaff.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
It really was a scene! I don't generally eat big meals ever but hadn't eaten all day and so went a teeny bit overboard, was only three yorkies 😂
3 yorkies a teeny bit overboard? :oops:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
3 yorkies a teeny bit overboard? :oops:
Just the wee ones! I was just doing that thing where you are reading your phone in bed and don't realise your eyes are like half shut because your tired😂

Better than this time last year when we were in full lockdown and I was based in the city for a month. I ate Domino's probably more than Big Loz does her takeaways as I don't have anything like that here so I went crazy.

• Heart
Just the wee ones! I was just doing that thing where you are reading your phone in bed and don't realise your eyes are like half shut because your tired😂

Better than this time last year when we were in full lockdown and I was based in the city for a month. I ate Domino's probably more than Big Loz does her takeaways as I don't have anything like that here so I went crazy.
You read your phone in bed? Mines on charge, I never use my phone for internet, I'm probably the only bugger here who uses a computer.

• Wow
  • Haha
You read your phone in bed? Mines on charge, I never use my phone for internet, I'm probably the only bugger here who uses a computer.
Now I understand why you don’t want full-sized photos inserted 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I do, I have it on dark mode/blue screen so it doesn't hurt my eyes. I mostly use my laptop for watching stuff and playing Sims 😜. I don't use any social media and my phone is always on silent and in flight mode (mountains so no signal in the house and it drains the battery if it's constantly searching for network) so I don't get notification beeps or anything as I just use the Weeefeee.

Now I understand why you don’t want full-sized photos inserted 😂
Of course! I never thought of that! Christ! imagine some of the stuff we see on here on a full sized computer screen 😂 the horror!

• Haha
I read on my phone when I’m falling asleep, awake at 3am then not so awake again. This morning I had to go remove a couple of accidental sick🤢 faces where my thumb slipped. Luckily I don’t think I’ve actually sleep posted total 💩 yet but it’s just a matter of time.
anyway. @Katie8ee your dinner sounds immense, Lozzas made me both actually 🤢 and worried she might actually make herself honest to god ill. No on a drip hospital dramaz as yet though so maybe she really does have a cast iron constitution.....

• Haha
I feel like we should expect a quiet day from Lozza today as after eating that pink chicken she will be doing nothing but shitting her cheap shiny see through tracksuits for the whole day!

• Haha
  • Sick
Just stumbled across this, it's obviously written by someone about 15. My favourite parts are it refers to Lauren as a "Glamour Model", says Charlie has a networth of 400k from his rap career and car scent business. It also describes his treatment of Katie Price as "literally mean" *snickers*

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Bit late to the party but cant believe Lauren's anti body positivity post after her one a couple of months ago about being more real and open.

Shes a Walking Rolling contradiction and I think its disgusting. I'm not a fan of my wobbly bits. But I 100% love my stretch marks because that's how I grew my son 💓.

When you're not shallow, vain and selfish, there is more to life than this "perfect body". If you have health problems, or love someone who's body doesn't work in the "normal" way, or have had children, or been through something traumatic, you look at your body in a different way. You are grateful to be alive and be able to breathe, or move, or grateful to have limbs, or grateful to be able to carry, feed and bring a child into the world. It isnt all about looks and likes lauren, it's about being alive, being able, and being grateful for what you have.

Sorry, I think something hit a nerve 🤣. I am fuming.

Why shouldn't we love imperfections and not feel the need to photoshop ourselves half the size online and airbrush any blemishes

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Bit late to the party but cant believe Lauren's anti body positivity post after her one a couple of months ago about being more real and open.

Shes a Walking Rolling contradiction and I think its disgusting. I'm not a fan of my wobbly bits. But I 100% love my stretch marks because that's how I grew my son 💓.

When you're not shallow, vain and selfish, there is more to life than this "perfect body". If you have health problems, or love someone who's body doesn't work in the "normal" way, or have had children, or been through something traumatic, you look at your body in a different way. You are grateful to be alive and be able to breathe, or move, or grateful to have limbs, or grateful to be able to carry, feed and bring a child into the world. It isnt all about looks and likes lauren, it's about being alive, being able, and being grateful for what you have.

Sorry, I think something hit a nerve 🤣. I am fuming.
I absolutely agree with everything you have said and think you have hit the nail on the head. Fair enough being in your early twenties and having no real reality of being grateful to your body but to be 34 and to go on like that it's vile. Who is she to tell people who are proud of their bodies that they are in the wrong?

I'm not running around like a supermodel here and I wouldn't want to be. Every imperfection shows the road map that led me to today. duck your filters and your fakery. Can you imagine being older and looking back on your life and in all the photos the person you see doesn't look like who you were as all filtered and and altered?

Perfect example the gender reveal which was such a big deal to her (allegedly) as she has always longed for a baby. In that photo she has a Hollywood filter, a youth filter among others and has slimmed down her PREGNANT body. It just baffles me.

Attachments

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.