Lauren Goodger #22 On only fans flogging her golly, earning money for her baybeh Lolly.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Your painting your bedroom black! Sit down...we need to talk .. 😂

Agreed though the black on the wee kids looks very strange. I visited the website I get the subtext of what's being implied but the wee kids are all so cute and bright and then wearing outfits described as "Lacey black" didn't know kids frequented All Bar One on a Friday night for a Chardonnay.

It grinds my gears when people take things just because they are free. All these companies get in touch first and ask if they can send her stuff and she never turns it down.

It's like these fuckers who go to the reduced section of a supermarket buy every last morsel that they can never use by the date. They then throw it in the trolley with all the expensive stuff they have bought and take photos of the reducdies for bragging rights on Facebook groups set up just to show off your "haul". I have witnessed wee old pensioners pick at the three items left while some yummy mummy has just taken the lot into her trolley it makes me mad.

Greed it's pure unadulterated greed and self absorption the scourge of society.
Just a couple of walls and a statement wallpaper don't judge me. I'm not 14 anymore and obsessed with Hammer Horrors 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Just a couple of walls and a statement wallpaper don't judge me. I'm not 14 anymore and obsessed with Hammer Horrors 🤣🤣
No judgement here! I'm glad your happy in your wee crypyt. I bet if the whole room is black you sleep like a beast! Who needs black out blinds! 😂

I have to do my chores but then I'm going to find the photos where he had that tracksuit on. The badger hair was late Feb -early March. His wee legs look all trussed up in those cuffed trackies 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
To be fair that word you used no one would bat an eyelid in Scotland lol. Ashley James is the one who was on Made In Chelsea for four minutes and then had a DM article for every single minute she was pregnant. Funnily enough after the glam after birth selfies a month or so after she had the baby suddenly silence. Must be great when reality hits them

So this is today's blagged freebie company is littleblackoutfituk
I got some really bad visuals from this - like some horrible little black dress, perhaps off the shoulder / above knee. Please god don't let there be shoes with that.

Eurgh - just sicked up a bit.

• Haha
I got some really bad visuals from this - like some horrible little black dress, perhaps off the shoulder / above knee. Please god don't let there be shoes with that.

Eurgh - just sicked up a bit.
It's actually all very normal just all black. The lady to be fair seems lovely and it's another as per usual with Lauren small start up company, only launched this year.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
It's actually all very normal just all black. The lady to be fair seems lovely and it's another as per usual with Lauren small start up company, only launched this year.

*click click*

Its really Adamms family - I don't think babies look good in black but am not a breeder so what do I know ? :unsure:

• Haha
View attachment 518202

Should be an interesting read.

Great timing with Lozzas new pictures today
It's such crazy tit - apart from her questionable choice in ickle bikinis, her figure looks well above (my view of average) in the 'before pic'.

I thank christ there wasn't even digital photography in my bikini clad halcyon days...........

Reactions: 12
I thank christ there wasn't even digital photography in my bikini clad halcyon days...........
[/QUOTE]
Exactly what I was about to write! Only real difference is the tan.

I think we need words........................you need a bling crystal totally OTT out of place lampshade with all that 😏😏

Afternoon lovely people ❤ hope you are all having a good day. i see the two faced baggage has surfaced from her pit then, or is that one of her & sink boy old?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
My god she looks like a Hollywood Starlet......
Nice hand to face comparison there Lozza 🤣
Screenshot_2021-04-07-15-14-48-509_com.dailymail.online~2.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Oi, Chaz, it’s paps... duck down duck down, how did they know we are ere
That face is saying "oh my god where's the paps? Where? Well I never! Chaz did you know they were there??"
bleeping hell man it just gets worse!

Hes never looked more creepy than he does in that leather mask. Bet it's not the only leather mask he owns 💅
He defo looks like the type of lad I would tell to duck off if he tried to chat me up!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.