Lauren Goodger #22 On only fans flogging her golly, earning money for her baybeh Lolly.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good luck @Katie8ee! Will keep fingers crossed.

Just back from the hospital, Happy to say have been discharged and the lump is not sinister. Whoop!!!! I'm in my 40s and had a rare type of heart attack a year ago (not cholesterol related), had a very traumatic experience giving birth and as a result of all the above worry every single day I won't see my children grow up. People like Lauren piss me off, making out conforming to a specific appearance is the be all and end all. That being skinny is important, not being healthy and making good life choices, oh no. Then depending on which day it is she'll try and jump on the #bereal band wagon or bash women that are. She absolutely does not deserve a platform to influence anyone. I only hope having a child changes her perspective and not as method to keep her in the news.

With that I'm off to treat myself to a magazine and then a long walk. HAPPY TUESDAY!!!

Xx
So pleased for you that it’s nothing to be worried about, I also have health issues and feel the same worry about not seeing my daughter grow up. I never want to leave her xx

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Urgh! Those chips swimming in grease have got Gaviscon written all over them! Jesus I can't eat two wraps like that let alone with chips as well 🤮
Same, if I had two wraps stuffed to the top with half a vegetable garden and some slabs of uncooked chicken I would never finish it, then to add chips on top would make me want to drop a vom bomb.

Chips aren't supposed to glisten.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
So pleased for you that it’s nothing to be worried about, I also have health issues and feel the same worry about not seeing my daughter grow up. I never want to leave her xx
Bless you. It's awful worrying, about yourself is bad enough but with little ones it's twice as bad. Facehug for you 👽🤗 ❤ let's hope everyone manages to stay well and a better brighter year for everybody x

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Well done Lauren! Very healthy choice of chips swimming in grease...

• Haha
  • Sick
Same, if I had two wraps stuffed to the top with half a vegetable garden and some slabs of uncooked chicken I would never finish it, then to add chips on top would make me want to drop a vom bomb.

Chips aren't supposed to glisten.
I'm in no way small and I can eat, but I'd have one of those with some coleslaw on the side, that's it! 🤢

Reactions: 7
those chips flooded in grease - even if I liked eating like that, I wouldn't broadcast it. She really is summin else.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Fresh raw salad with fresh raw chicken. Makes sense. Perfect dog food.

Except your meant to cook it for Dogs aren’t you?

• Haha
Fresh raw salad with fresh raw chicken. Makes sense. Perfect dog food.

Except your meant to cook it for Dogs aren’t you?
She is the epitome of "I will have a large Big Mac meal with extra fries, a box of chicken McNuggets and a McFlurry" then when gets asked what drink she would like gives the server a dirty look "Obvs Diet Coke" as if it cancels out all the food. Just because you add some veg on to a pile of shite it is still shite.

• Haha
Swear to God if I'd seen that before my Shepherds Pie I'd of been too cockly to eat. PINK chicken!!!! Bork, tell ya what scrunchies, after the arse wet dreams, KP giving herself one with her mobile and Jodie Marsh saying she has ate horse shite(yes you read that correct!) I'm gonna be 4 stone at this rate. Still trying to get over the jizzing in the sink!
I told you all I'm a cockly little retcher and I think I need a break from bleeping Tattle!! 🤣🤣🤮

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I feel like she’s mocking us with her age 6 spelling and grammar and her tit dinners now! Surely she can’t be as thick as she comes across ... is she doing a Paris Hilton!? Isn’t she embarrassed 😳 knowing everyone thinks she utterly thick & faking every part of her life?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Let's face it if someone calls her out on it she will just insist she prefers her meat raw.
Sake, I just spat my drink out Katie, get outta here! 🤣🤣❤

Swear to God if I'd seen that before my Shepherds Pie I'd of been too cockly to eat PINK chicken!!!! Bork, tell ya what scrunchies, after the arse wet dreams, KP giving herself one with her mobile and Jodie Marsh saying she has ate horse shite(yes you read that correct!) I'm gonna be 4 stone at this rate. Still trying to get over the jizzing in the sink!
I told you all I'm a cockly little retcher and I think I need a break from bleeping Tattle!! 🤣🤣🤮
You're going nowhere, if we've got to suffer it then so have you! 🤣😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Swear to God if I'd seen that before my Shepherds Pie I'd of been too cockly to eat PINK chicken!!!! Bork, tell ya what scrunchies, after the arse wet dreams, KP giving herself one with her mobile and Jodie Marsh saying she has ate horse shite(yes you read that correct!) I'm gonna be 4 stone at this rate. Still trying to get over the jizzing in the sink!
You can't quit us.😚😛😉

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.