Lauren Goodger #22 On only fans flogging her golly, earning money for her baybeh Lolly.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Same, if I had two wraps stuffed to the top with half a vegetable garden and some slabs of uncooked chicken I would never finish it, then to add chips on top would make me want to drop a vom bomb.

Chips aren't supposed to glisten.
I think it’s loza’s fave condiment: “vingaar”

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She's put the link for her Ok pregnancy article on her aesffffetics page. That is sooooooooooo lame.
The magazine probably complained she’s not getting many clicks.

She's put the link for her Ok pregnancy article on her aesffffetics page. That is sooooooooooo lame.
Does she post much on that account? She was begging for more followers today.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Bless you. It's awful worrying, about yourself is bad enough but with little ones it's twice as bad. Facehug for you 👽🤗 ❤ let's hope everyone manages to stay well and a better brighter year for everybody x
Absolutely, we all deserve a better year ahead xx

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Christ - letting her at your face with chemicals and / or needles would be the equivalent of letting a dentist with crap teeth 'fix' yours or a hairdresser with bad hair give you a do-over.

Mind you, who hasn't come out of the haidresser after saying thank you, tipping them and saying you 'love it' and then cried when you got to the car.......or is that just me ?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Na she doesn't post much at all . I had totally forgotten until I just went on it that time she used a stock image of a technique that wasn't even her work and tagged it as #russainlips
Sorry no sorry... how can you possibly tag this as #russianlips is beyond me. Just look at the photo. bleeping hell.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Would be great if DM posted a picture of her potatoes being deep fried in oil saying Lauren cooking her fresh healthy meals again.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Evening Scrunchies, first of all, pink chicken, either it's undercooked or it's been marinated.

If it's undercooked, lozza will be hugging the toilet boil later.

I've got pizza, leave me alone for 10 minutes,

• Haha
  • Heart
Evening Scrunchies, first of all, pink chicken, either it's undercooked or it's been marinated.

If it's undercooked, lozza will be hugging the toilet boil later.

I've got pizza, leave me alone for 10 minutes,
Well, my theory is she took it out of the packet and forgot to cook it in the first place. Otherwise she would be showing “oven Cooked chicken, all homemade” photos

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
How the duck can you ruin tortillas. She truly is a waste of oxygen

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Must be something good on the telly, everyone has fucked off. Bollocks!

• Haha
Must be something good on the telly, everyone has fucked off. Bollocks!
Im here! Well I'm doing my crosswords and watching The Circle but I'm here! What kind of pizza did you have 🤔

All she has done today is cook some rancid food and accused the body positivity movement of being all a sham that woman use just "for likes" *eye roll*

• Haha
Goodfellas meat feast followed with a mint magnum.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.