Lauren Goodger #22 On only fans flogging her golly, earning money for her baybeh Lolly.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ooh we could be getting ‘can you guess what I’m making tonight’ scrunchies; I’m at work so need some entertainment 😂
Sure you can hold a pan hun? Hope you ain't got RSI from taking selfies all day. Be brave babeez. Or just ask what takeaway shall I av and get a freebie. You deserve it.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
This smells like a set up to me! Marnie is also with Big Loz talent agency so I think this an incredibly tone deaf yet calculated attempt at them making a stir to get in the Daily Mail.

Try harder Moleman, just, try harder
So is Nicola, mole man manages all 3

• Wow
Reactions: 10
So Big Loz got the wrong end of the stick - little wonder as she’s criminally stupid - and just confirmed what we all know. She believes that anyone with any perceived flaws should hate themselves, photoshop them into oblivion (in case they are exposed), and hide themselves away so as not to be caught out.
27993804-BDF5-43C4-BBC6-0B7DD2C23628.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
So is Nicola, mole man manages all 3
Ah ok must be a silent one as she isn't on his *gallery of stars* ahem on the agency Instagram .

So Big Loz got the wrong end of the stick - little wonder as she’s criminally stupid - and just confirmed what we all know. She believes that anyone with any perceived flaws should hate themselves, photoshop them into oblivion (in case they are exposed), and hide themselves away so as not to be caught out.
View attachment 517028
She's such a thicko she didn't even read the next story on Nicolas grid that was slagging off zelebs who do fitness dvds

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ooh we could be getting ‘can you guess what I’m making tonight’ scrunchies; I’m at work so need some entertainment 😂
You mean you are washing your fat arse as you still had on yesterday's pants. Filthy she is filthy!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s probably got some sweetcorn out of view as well. She knows we’d take the piss out of her.
3 types of mayonnaise!! :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Aww now be nice scrunchies, prince has been out grafting all day and he hasn't had any creamy white sauce for a while so she got him 3 types to stop him going to see the sink boys again. She's good to her prince is our Lozza

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Basic witch.

The big question is tho what's she cooking? We have lettuce, peppers,tomatoes Breaded chicken, potatoes,cucumber, wraps, nandos Perri Perri sauce, mayo and garlic mayo. I am on the edge of my seat for the big reveal.

(Disclaimer: I love lemon iced water 😂)
But do you like 'sparking' water? Did she have to choose between Photoshop and spell check?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Basic witch.

The big question is tho what's she cooking? We have lettuce, peppers,tomatoes Breaded chicken, potatoes,cucumber, wraps, nandos Perri Perri sauce, mayo and garlic mayo. I am on the edge of my seat for the big reveal.

(Disclaimer: I love lemon iced water 😂)
Ooh she is having a bit detox for baybeh

She’s probably got some sweetcorn out of view as well. She knows we’d take the piss out of her.
3 types of mayonnaise!! :ROFLMAO:
Sneaky sweet corn knows it needs to stay hidden behind the Mayo!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Aww now be nice scrunchies, prince has been out grafting all day and he hasn't had any creamy white sauce for a while so she got him 3 types to stop him going to see the sink boys again. She's good to her prince is our Lozza
Oh poor old Prince Oddbod is so looking forward to his dinner:

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Her prince probably thought he hit the jackpot and would have a life as a influencer like Tommy and molly Mae and got her knocked up and then realized shoot, she’s a has been and got no pulling power and now I’ve got a kid on the way, there’s no new mass amounts of money coming in and I have to go back to my floor laying job. UNLUCKY

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Posts the healthy tit calling it "bootiful" then shows her chips swimming in oil :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.