Lauren Goodger #21 Baby soon, might arrive in June, bath full of water to relax her noon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thing is, when he ditches her, she will have the whole narrative of 'Independent woman, single mum' tit. I've been a single mum for 12+ years- it's easier when you don't have a literal manchild as a partner (I was a teen parent, with a guy in his late teens/20s), which Charles is, because he's 23 and she's 34. The minute I became single... it was like my path was cleared of nonsense.
Awesome story missy. You sound like an amazing person. 💜💜💜.
You became a better person. I think dimwit goodger won’t have the strength to do what you’ve done. She’ll get by, but who knows.

Ohhh. You’ve got an op tomorrow. Good luck. Kick some butt lady!!! Look forward to hearing back post op.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Must just be desperate to pay the rent for the house snd car. She said she’s going to get a new new ‘family car’ now . I wonder if she’ll downgrade.
That munter will want the small range I reckon

Reactions: 5
Morning Scrunchionos! Well the rain has reached the North! It's due to rain the whole day so I'm probably going to get swept away on my walk.

@NinaStar90 I hope everything goes ok for your Mum today pal. Just jump on here to take your mind off things and remember worrying doesn't do anything but make you feel bad ❤❤❤

I love that even without the visual we all knew immediately what the pink sausage skin outfit was, it's iconic Big Loz. I too was thinking just yesterday that getting pregnant was the most boring thing she has ever done. I miss the days of too small clothes, insane photo shopping, puffing away while videoing her and her wrecked pals of a weekend. Good times.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
sorry to change the subject, but did we ever get to the bottom of her non existent column in New magazine? The comments on the announcement were vicious. Wonder if they changed their minds?

Reactions: 7
sorry to change the subject, but did we ever get to the bottom of her non existent column in New magazine? The comments on the announcement were vicious. Wonder if they changed their minds?
I had a look back at the announcements etc and it seems it is a VIP column which is a section on the website and not in the print edition. One of the Scrunchies friends sent OK a DM asking what their thought process was behind picking Big Loz and apparently OK were very rude about being questioned.

As far as I know that's all we know!

Sorry should have added the first column online was released last Thursday so presumably the next one will be tomorrow as the online release schedule differs from print/publication.

@NinaStar90 your body pic is far less edited than big loz!! All the best wishes for you and your mum x

Her bbl or implants are not aging well. Look really square. I'm surprised she put this vid up. She truly is huge (pregnancy wise) She is gona struggle at the end being that big. Shell need wheelchair for her ass and trolley for her boobs

Attachments

Reactions: 12
He's a bit of a podger now isn't he. Far away from that chiselled looks he had when he was sinking it!

• Haha
She’s not going to get a water birth easily at that size. I wanted the same thing as was really big. They pointed out they’d really struggle to get me out of the water if something went wrong but I was determined (& blind to how big I’d got) and carried on saying that’s what I wanted. In the end everything went wrong so there was never even a thought about getting in the pool.

I also wish my midwife had pointed out to me that I was far too bi. It’s not entirely the reason I nearly died but it didn’t help. After years of stressing about how I looked I embraced having a big tummy and eating for 2 very enthusiastically (tho not quite as much as Lozza tbf) with no real understanding of the possible consequences. If she’s reading here and other comment sections, we are telling her even if no one else is. I just hope she listens. I know we’ve suggested this before but if she actually got real and talked about this sort of stuff she might actually have something to say worth listening to.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
When I was in hospital a woman in the bed next to me said that she wished she had listened to the MW too as she ended up with out of control gestational diabetes, her baby was over 12lbs (ouch!!) and she was crying about how much weight she had put on. I didn’t have GD but I let myself put on 5 stone and it was so so hard to lose

If you let yourself get too big, the summer will be torture, and you don’t just have a baby and lose the weight Lauren! It doesn’t work like that. Being hugely pregnant is the most uncomfortable thing, I got an infection under my boobs from chaffing maternity bra and being all sweaty. Fond memories 😖

• Heart
  • Wow
I didn't even put on a lot while pregnant, didn't even show till around 7.5 months. Yet here I am almost 2 years later, still trying to lose 8 pounds. Ok I know it doesn't sound like much, but pregnancy weight is hard to lose

• Heart
Let's be real, she only wants a water birth because in her head it will be just like lolling about in one of the many baths she takes because she has nothing better to do/for OF content. She's that deluded

Reactions: 16
I think i put about 3 stone on, didnt get gestational diabetes. Wished I hadn't eaten so much because I can tell all my joints have been affected from letting myself get so heavy when pregnant. Loz thinks she can just have it sucked out and injected into her bum, but it's just not like that . my midwife said I was getting heavy and not be strict but to try and eat as healthy as poss and I listened, if I hadn't I could have easily added an extra couple of stone. It wrecks your body after, shes using it as an excuse to eat what shes wanted for so long, like I did, but it is not worth it! I'm only young, much younger than loz and still recovering a year on. Still got weight to lose, not loads, but I'm pretty sure my joints will be impacted forever. Listen to us lozzer

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
He does look dead behind the eyes, not in a sociopath way, but maybe as someone who isn't too bright way.
And I don't mean that in a horrible way, I actually think he'd be a nice fellow, I think he's easily led and thinks fame is a way to elevate what (I speculate) is a family who struggles financially.
I do actually feel quite sorry for him. Like he didn't know the reality of what he's got himself into and now it's too late. It's like when older men get with younger women because they think they're naive, she's had to find a younger guy because no one her age would put up with her teenage BS behaviour.

Life being all about the selfies and the edits, and how you look. For someone that clearly desperately cares so much what others think of her, it's so at odds with what she puts out, unknowingly or not. She's never actually shown us any depth that I've seen, just a dizzy, illiterate, vacuous human being.

She'll absolutely be a single mum, Charley will find someone closer to his age, and there'll be some car crash expose interviews 🍿

Reactions: 17
Inspired by this threat, I watched a bit of Lozza on celebs go dating. Apart from her being absolutely vile, non communicative on the dates and completely full of herself, there was an amusing moment when on a date with a 23 year old and subsequently finding out his age, she declared he was a baby! Er Loz... charlie is that age now no?!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I do actually feel quite sorry for him. Like he didn't know the reality of what he's got himself into and now it's too late. It's like when older men get with younger women because they think they're naive, she's had to find a younger guy because no one her age would put up with her teenage BS behaviour.

Life being all about the selfies and the edits, and how you look. For someone that clearly desperately cares so much what others think of her, it's so at odds with what she puts out, unknowingly or not. She's never actually shown us any depth that I've seen, just a dizzy, illiterate, vacuous human being.

She'll absolutely be a single mum, Charley will find someone closer to his age, and there'll be some car crash expose interviews 🍿
I feel sorry for him too. I really hope he will be a great dad and will call her out when she's trying to picture the baybeh with a Hollywood faceapp or whatever 🤞🤷 I think he's the child's only hope, lesser of two evils 🤦

• Heart
I’m not so keen on Oddbod. I think he’s a fame hungry chancer with no particular talent who has tried to attach himself to some ‘famous’ women in order to get himself a profile (the prized blue tick) and some easy cash.

Katie Price was first to bite and whilst I’m no fan she was clearly off her face at this time which he admits himself. He then did a kiss and tell on her going into unnecessary detail (bursting stitches 🤢) for the cash, signed to some kind of modelling agency, started selling a range of car fragrances, and launched his cringefest rap debut single.

I can imagine when no offers came rolling in, he went on the prowl again ‘sliding into the DMs’ of other ‘celebs’ until some low-rent desperado i.e. Big Loz showed an interest (despite being quoted as saying she’d not want Price’s sloppy seconds). I’m sure he just bombarded her with compliments about how beautiful she was and she lapped it up.

Not sure if he planned on getting her knocked up (if indeed he did) but he’s hitched himself to that wagon for whatever it will get him until he either can’t take it anymore or something better comes along.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.