Lauren Goodger #21 Baby soon, might arrive in June, bath full of water to relax her noon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not so keen on Oddbod. I think he’s a fame hungry chancer with no particular talent who has tried to attach himself to some ‘famous’ women in order to get himself a profile (the prized blue tick) and some easy cash.

Katie Price was first to bite and whilst I’m no fan she was clearly off her face at this time which he admits himself. He then did a kiss and tell on her going into unnecessary detail (bursting stitches 🤢) for the cash, signed to some kind of modelling agency, started selling a range of car fragrances, and launched his cringefest rap debut single.

I can imagine when no offers came rolling in, he went on the prowl again ‘sliding into the DMs’ of other ‘celebs’ until some low-rent desperado i.e. Big Loz showed an interest (despite being quoted as saying she’d not want Price’s sloppy seconds). I’m sure he just bombarded her with compliments about how beautiful she was and she lapped it up.

Not sure if he planned on getting her knocked up (if indeed he did) but he’s hitched himself to that wagon for whatever it will get him until he either can’t take it anymore or something better comes along.
I am really beginning to like that 'toon' - it' #toontastic :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m not so keen on Oddbod. I think he’s a fame hungry chancer with no particular talent who has tried to attach himself to some ‘famous’ women in order to get himself a profile (the prized blue tick) and some easy cash.

Katie Price was first to bite and whilst I’m no fan she was clearly off her face at this time which he admits himself. He then did a kiss and tell on her going into unnecessary detail (bursting stitches 🤢) for the cash, signed to some kind of modelling agency, started selling a range of car fragrances, and launched his cringefest rap debut single.
I can imagine when no offers came rolling in, he went on the prowl again ‘sliding into the DMs’ of other ‘celebs’ until some low-rent desperado i.e. Big Loz showed an interest (despite being quoted as saying she’d not want Price’s sloppy seconds). I’m sure he just bombarded her with compliments about how beautiful she was and she lapped it up.

Not sure if he planned on getting her knocked up (if indeed he did) but he’s hitched himself to that wagon for whatever it will get him until he either can’t take it anymore or something better comes along.
Oh wow, I didn't know about all those gory details. I knew he'd put on IG he was looking for a 'work wife' but apart from that I thought he was just an airheaded simpleton who'd found himself up tit creek without a paddle.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh wow, I didn't know about all those gory details. I knew he'd put on IG he was looking for a 'work wife' but apart from that I thought he was just an airheaded simpleton who'd found himself up tit creek without a paddle.
He can't half hold a great 'toon' though and his sink un-blocking is to errrm die for...

• Haha
Reactions: 6
No tit creek was never his ahem permanent destination 😉 💩

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Used to love a wee packet of crisps too but that all stopped after I dropped one & ended up with Monster munch tits😬
We have ALL been there, I smashed a share bag of roast beef monster munch the other day and the crisp dust gets everywhere. I have no shame! 😂

I'm conflicted about Charlie because yes he's fame hungry but on the other hand he's 23 years old raised by a single Mum and his Nan. He clearly adores and respects his Mum and on his grid he spoke about his Nan passing and how he misses her and it feels genuine. He doesn't seem to have that conceited thing Big Loz does but again the evidence is all there with KP etc that he has done things that are bleeping vile.

No Big Loz today I see wonder what mischief she is up to. Probably planning some absolute "bants" April Fool *eye roll*

• Haha
Reactions: 9
We have ALL been there, I smashed a share bag of roast beef monster munch the other day and the crisp dust gets everywhere. I have no shame! 😂

I'm conflicted about Charlie because yes he's fame hungry but on the other hand he's 23 years old raised by a single Mum and his Nan. He clearly adores and respects his Mum and on his grid he spoke about his Nan passing and how he misses her and it feels genuine. He doesn't seem to have that conceited thing Big Loz does but again the evidence is all there with KP etc that he has done things that are bleeping vile.

No Big Loz today I see wonder what mischief she is up to. Probably planning some absolute "bants" April Fool *eye roll*
Yeah April Fool is that, Chaz is the daddy 🤣🤣🤣

And no we haven't all been there! I am a classy bird me, yes from the North East but still classy😘

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yeah April Fool is that, Chaz is the daddy 🤣🤣🤣

And no we haven't all been there! I am a classy bird me, yes from the North East but still classy😘
I used to live in a place called Once Brewed and my erstwhile paramor is from the North East, never seen someone more covered in prawn dust after smashing some prawn cocktail crisps 😂😂 so don't give me that fluff!

Got the cats some Lilys Kitchen from Morrisons as thought wee treat, once again regretted it as the pure chicken in gravy is just chunks so I'm watching them lick the gravy off and should have just bought them the shredded chicken encore food. I realise this is off topic but when I opened the pack and realised was wee chunks instead of shredded chickenI was annoyed. I also last week bought them lily's kitchen new range of treats which don't even fit in the mouth of big cat and he's a bleeping Maine Coone! ( Imagine a cat that is the size of your wing span). I'm going to send them an internet letter .

Verdict: raging

Attachments

• Haha
I used to live in a place called Once Brewed and my erstwhile paramor is from the North East, never seen someone more covered in prawn dust after smashing some prawn cocktail crisps 😂😂 so don't give me that fluff!

Got the cats some Lilys Kitchen from Morrisons as thought wee treat, once again regretted it as the pure chicken in gravy is just chunks so I'm watching them lick the gravy off and should have just bought them the shredded chicken encore food. I realise this is off topic but when I opened the pack and realised was wee chunks instead of shredded chickenI was annoyed. I also last week bought them lily's kitchen new range of treats which don't even fit in the mouth of big cat and he's a bleeping Maine Coone! ( Imagine a cat that is the size of your wing span). I'm going to send them an internet letter .
I don't eat Prawn crisps!! I do not wish to smell like Lozzas polyester pants!!

You have a Maine Coon and they like basically Tigers?? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I don't eat Prawn crisps!! I do not wish to smell like Lozzas polyester pants!!

You have a Maine Coon and they like basically Tigers?? 🤣
No to be mixed up with the Main Noon which is Lauren’s Fanny.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Haha no they just big but like smaller than a wee dog. He does have a primordial pouch like lions do 😂. I'm pure pissed off at this tit food. Lily's do amazing advent calenders and dry food and then this tit 😂 I don't have kids lads so all my money goes on this pair of slobs 😂 ignore my strange hand but look at the bleeping difference 😂

You have won this thread today 😂 had typed out a vulgar joke but stopped myself. Big cat is both large and his tummy is baggy 😂
Whiles Lozzas big pussy is large it’s unfortunately saggy 🤣🤣🤣

Love your ring @Katie8ee

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m Irish I have no restraint. 🤷🏼‍♀️
It makes me so happy!! I mean most of the podcast I listen to are Irish as I just find you gas!

Also Big Loz has done duck all today so here's a cat photo. Do we know what happened to those poor wee dogs she had, I know people always ask but do we know? I can't imagine taking a wee animal into my home and then just getting rid of it. I mean I'm a softie when it comes to animals but who isn't?

@MunHun I got my ring of one of these random Instagram adverts over a year ago. I love it, faith is part of my life so I wear it always ❤

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 11

He did say people had screenshot his OF pictures and sent them to his family, he said it didn’t bother him one but as his goal is to make money and nothing would stop him!

• Wow
  • Angry
He did say people had screenshot his OF pictures and sent them to his family, he said it didn’t bother him one but as his goal is to make money and nothing would stop him!
I saw that on his Twitter before he deleted himself from there. I think because his Mum is only 40 she super supports him in what he does. I know loads of people on Only Fans there family support as a) it's not something to be ashamed of and b) for younger folk it's a realistic part of their life and regardless of every DM comment that says it's not a career influencer/YouTube/OF they really do have a job and pay taxes as all self employed ❤

Reactions: 6
It makes me so happy!! I mean most of the podcast I listen to are Irish as I just find you gas!

Also Big Loz has done duck all today so here's a cat photo. Do we know what happened to those poor wee dogs she had, I know people always ask but do we know? I can't imagine taking a wee animal into my home and then just getting rid of it. I mean I'm a softie when it comes to animals but who isn't?

@MunHun I got my ring of one of these random Instagram adverts over a year ago. I love it, faith is part of my life so I wear it always ❤
She gave them away, they are being pumped out on IG under @ladyandprince1 she probably gets a cut!

She gave them away, they are being pumped out on IG under @ladyandprince1 she probably gets a cut!
*pimped

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
It makes me sad the poor wee mites. I hope they are being loved now. I just can't imagine getting dogs and taking them into your home and then saying ah duck it send them away. My bigger question would be who sold her the dogs without doing a sense check.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.