Lauren Goodger #21 Baby soon, might arrive in June, bath full of water to relax her noon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you all so much for welcoming me so warmly. I am confused aboutbthe obvious gigolo, Charlie. What motivates him? Is it just that he can't distinguish fiction from reality? Imagine the children's books. 'The gigolo' and 'The gigolo's child's. In which a stocky anti-social creature lives in a cave, has a severe lack of personal awareness and has purple claws all over their back. Has she has her corn feed today? I haven't been able to look much. And I'm not adept at how to post. But thank you, again, for so much laughter and joy!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Ok lads it's fine! I had to get big fan out as it hit 16 degrees today. Now I am sat listening to Dear Evan Hansen while the fan wafts and I'm not even fat.

How is Big Loz going to cope in a flat in southern England pure roasting and pregnant
I was pregnant in the heat wave of 2019 in sunny Suffolk i resorted to tipping cold water over my body while standing in the bath like some rancid hippo 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Thank you all so much for welcoming me so warmly. I am confused aboutbthe obvious gigolo, Charlie. What motivates him? Is it just that he can't distinguish fiction from reality? Imagine the children's books. 'The gigolo' and 'The gigolo's child's. In which a stocky anti-social creature lives in a cave, has a severe lack of personal awareness and has purple claws all over their back. Has she has her corn feed today? I haven't been able to look much. And I'm not adept at how to post. But thank you, again, for so much laughter and joy!
He does look dead behind the eyes, not in a sociopath way, but maybe as someone who isn't too bright way.
And I don't mean that in a horrible way, I actually think he'd be a nice fellow, I think he's easily led and thinks fame is a way to elevate what (I speculate) is a family who struggles financially.

Reactions: 16
100% guilty! When I closed the property after 2019 season I spent a week relaxing the tit out of life and binging Netflix while munching sweets in my bed. It came to an end when I went oh look there is a bit of chocolate I have dropped. Put it in my mouth.

It was half a chewed Dreamie 😎😹😹
I have done this. I eat sweets in bed now. Never 'share' bags.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
"Awit boys can ah bovvo a lahhter? Yeah I probably am favmilar to yaz ah woz on towie twenny years ago."
I always remember a DM comment that said she looks like a tied up pork joint in that outfit. Still makes me laugh! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I always remember a DM comment that said she looks like a tied up pork joint in that photo. Still makes me laugh! 😂
There was on DM comment last week that said
" why can't this fat lump just f**k off"

And for some reason it just sent me off. 🤣🤣

• Haha
"Awit boys can ah bovvo a lahhter? Yeah I probably am favmilar to yaz ah woz on towie twenny years ago."
Thanks. Needed that. Cracks me up still!!

There was on DM comment last week that said
" why can't this fat lump just f**k off"

And for some reason it just sent me off. 🤣🤣
She pisses so many people off.... but at the end of the day, she only posts photoshopped pictures so surely she knows what she looks like in real life. She’ll definitely be knocked down a peg or two when Charlie ditches her. I give it two years max. I think he will try and do good by kebarbie

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She pisses so many people off.... but at the end of the day, she only posts photoshopped pictures so surely she knows what she looks like in real life. She’ll definitely be knocked down a peg or two when Charlie ditches her. I give it two years max. I think he will try and do good by kebarbie
Thing is, when he ditches her, she will have the whole narrative of 'Independent woman, single mum' tit. I've been a single mum for 12+ years- it's easier when you don't have a literal manchild as a partner (I was a teen parent, with a guy in his late teens/20s), which Charles is, because he's 23 and she's 34. The minute I became single... it was like my path was cleared of nonsense.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I'm surprised Chaz hasn't done his roadrunner act yet, I'm quite sure Lauren will be a single mother.
As she doesn't seem to have any friends she will be in deep tit. Reality is going to slap her in the
face very hard.

Reactions: 14
I'm surprised Chaz hasn't done his roadrunner act yet, I'm quite sure Lauren will be a single mother.
As she doesn't seem to have any friends she will be in deep tit. Reality is going to slap her in the
face very hard.
It's not just the friends, her family bar that one sister seem not to want to be around her. You really have to wonder why.

Reactions: 9
Anyway people I'm outta here, back to the grindstone Wednesday and I need my kip.

Great banter tonight, Twas buckets loads of fun.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Anyway people I'm outta here, back to the grindstone Wednesday and I need my kip.

Great banter tonight, Twas buckets loads of fun.
Sleep well 265- and without being soppy... thanks to you and the other Scrunchies today for being such good banter. Ms Ninastar90 Sr is going in for an Op tomorrow and I've been *meh* all day- who'd have thought a thread about Big Loz, a G and T in the park, and a few wines tonight could be such moral support!! <3

• Heart
There she is all pink and bubbly butt. 🤣

Sleep well 265- and without being soppy... thanks to you and the other Scrunchies today for being such good banter. Ms Ninastar90 Sr is going in for an Op tomorrow and I've been *meh* all day- who'd have thought a thread about Big Loz, a G and T in the park, and a few wines tonight could be such moral support!! <3
Hope you ok my fellow scrunchies 😘. Good luck for tomorrow. Did you ask the captain if you can borrow his nightie for hospital? 🤣

• Haha
There she is all pink and bubbly butt. 🤣

Hope you ok my fellow scrunchies 😘. Good luck for tomorrow. Did you ask the captain if you can borrow his nightie for hospital? 🤣
Oh it's my mother who is going in. She has a vast collection herself... could it be that the captain and I are... secret siblings... 👀

• Haha
  • Heart
Oh it's my mother who is going in. She has a vast collection herself... could it be that the captain and I are... secret siblings... 👀
Well I hope your mom is ok. You could show her Lozza in her sausage skin that would cheer her right up 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Well I hope your mom is ok. You could show her Lozza in her sausage skin that would cheer her right up 🤣
I have no idea what my mother would think about tattle but maybe I will sit and read all the threads to her while she is stationary and see what happens.

Probably be phoning the nearest psych hospital..

Also thank you!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I have no idea what my mother would think about tattle but maybe I will sit and read all the threads to her while she is stationary and see what happens.

Probably be phoning the nearest psych hospital..

Also thank you!
When she's better she can join us if she likes the banter 🤣 love to mum for tomorrow and a speedy recovery ❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.