Lauren Goodger #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I did actually not on tv no, but the way I acted on social media was exactly the same because I constantly wanted validation and to be told I was this and that.
It was unhealthy but when you are in this mindset you don’t care how erratic you actually look. The NHS comment I haven’t seen but that doesn’t stop her from having love to give does it?.
It’s two separate things. Being unable to raise her dogs also shows that passing them on to someone, for someone else to bring up as she is unable to, also shows to me she clearly cares, instead of just leaving them to suffer.

And being self obsessed as you say is simply her way of receiving that attention she clearly craves. You do when you’ve never recieved it as a child, which was the same for me in my case.

I constantly had people talking about me on the estate I came from until I moved off it it was no different to this site just it’s online rather than behind closed doors, the more I heard someone slag me off the harder I went.

And she probably doesn’t know how to. You sound like you was lucky enough to wake up and realise you need to sort your tit out, but for some people it doesn’t come.
especially if she is constantly surrounded by fake people who will say whatever they think she wants to hear. Why would she wake up and sort her life out.

I was raped when I was 12 my mum told me I was a slag and shouldn’t of been out in the first place. Yet even now I still try and please my mum or want her attention yet I don’t even like or respect the woman. I’ve had counselling it just is what it is for me. Maybe the same for Lauren it’s confusing and changes your whole behaviour and output on life when it’s your own mum who does stuff like this and treats you weird and bad.
I have also been in the media. Had an abusive parent. Kid at 16.

And now, even now that i have addiction issues due to my various SAssaults (I was also a SWer exposed by the media nationally) I would never ever act like she does. Literally the end point was her doing down the NHS. She can go duck herself as far as I'm concerned.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Very few people send cards these days and mainly send wishes via social media.
but 3 ??
I’d get 3 from one brother alone, from him, from my niece and from my niece x 3 again from my other Siblings

Plus mum, dad, god kids, aunts and uncles and work colleagues - well one signed by everyone

I get the social media praise from the girls and the ugly drunk photo live declaration but if I ever got social media praise only from family - they’d be no more.
She lives a sad lonely fake friend existence and that proves it..

but 3 ??
I’d get 3 from one brother alone, from him, from my niece and from my niece x 3 again from my other Siblings

Plus mum, dad, god kids, aunts and uncles and work colleagues - well one signed by everyone

I get the social media praise from the girls and the ugly drunk photo live declaration but if I ever got social media praise only from family - they’d be no more.
She lives a sad lonely fake friend existence and that proves it..
I mean great for you you get loads of cards and have lots of relatives all but lots of people don’t have big families? I wouldn’t knock her for that, - I have too much other stuff!
And lots of people now think that cards are a bit tit for the environment.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
I have also been in the media. Had an abusive parent. Kid at 16.

And now, even now that i have addiction issues due to my various SAssaults (I was also a SWer exposed by the media nationally) I would never ever act like she does. Literally the end point was her doing down the NHS. She can go duck herself as far as I'm concerned.
That’s great for you but you are two different people. It’s great you’ve changed things it doesn’t mean it’s the same for her does it?

I only got two cards for my birthday this year. People don’t really send cards these days

Reactions: 2
This is her real face a screen grab from a doc she was on talking about body image. Clearly unaltered. Now who does she look more like? Pap Lauren or instagram Lauren !! She’s deluded and needs help.
So. Much. Filler.
I watched TOWIE the other day for the first time in years and it was horrifying how all of these girls / woman look the same. Some of them, who’d had work on their faces / lips, looked truly frightening and it made me wonder how much this is normalized through programmes such as TOWIE. Kids growing up these days absolutely do not stand a chance if all they watch is crap like TOWIE and these vapid instagrammers filtering and photoshopping themselves to unrecognizable levels and that’s after having a tit ton of filler, Botox and boob jobs.

ETA and Hollywood are as culpable. Finding an actress over 50 with wrinkles is nigh on impossible and they can’t all just have fantastic genetics. It just portraying that it’s wrong for people to show signs of aging anymore which is as ridiculous as it is tragic.

Last edited:
& they all look so much older. Chloe Brockett is 19 and could honestly pass for mid 40's. It's tragic.
Absolutely!! I actually said that to my boyfriend when I had it on. I didn’t know who she was and thought she’s prob about 23 but looks 40 - imagine my surprise to google her and find out she was only 19! It’s terrifying.

Reactions: 3
That’s great for you but you are two different people. It’s great you’ve changed things it doesn’t mean it’s the same for her does it?

I only got two cards for my birthday this year. People don’t really send cards these days
If people didn’t send cards - there wouldn’t be a card factory in every god damn town and Clinton’s would’ve gone into administration. Of course people still send cards - whether it’s store bought or online - I’d say the majority of people over 50 years don’t do the social media birthday Praise Because they still enjoy the sentiment ...

She got 3 cards because ultimately that shows she’s not overly cared about by her family. Her parents are still alive as are her sisters ... most other instas people, would make a local forest cringe with their shower show of cards, gifts and flowers - Hers was a tit show

If people didn’t send cards - there wouldn’t be a card factory in every god damn town and Clinton’s would’ve gone into administration. Of course people still send cards - whether it’s store bought or online - I’d say the majority of people over 50 years don’t do the social media birthday Praise Because they still enjoy the sentiment ...

She got 3 cards because ultimately that shows she’s not overly cared about by her family. Her parents are still alive as are her sisters ... most other instas people, would make a local forest cringe with their shower show of cards, gifts and flowers - Hers was a tit show
I don’t know anyone who sends cards younger than 40. I’ll buy one if I remember, other than that a phone call or text is fine. Don’t see the big deal about cards 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 4
If she wants to set the record straight on paps airbrushing her photos, why not just go on TV, like Loose Women, or This Morning. She could stand there wearing tight fitting clothes and people could all see the “real” her...
Strengthening what you said, her last major tv appearance was on celebs go dating. This is what she looked like (below). Is she going to say they are distorting her appearance too? Also, why does it only happen to her when she's so minor she doesn't even classify as a celeb? 😂

Attachments

I think cards are definitely a generational thing - I’m 36 and love a card, I always buy and send them as it’s what I’m used to but friends who are just a few years younger than me don’t see the point in them.

I don’t know anyone who sends cards younger than 40. I’ll buy one if I remember, other than that a phone call or text is fine. Don’t see the big deal about cards 🤷🏽‍♀️

Being unable to raise her dogs also shows that passing them on to someone, for someone else to bring up as she is unable to, also shows to me she clearly cares, instead of just leaving them to suffer.
Sorry but thats ridiculous, if you dont have the time/dedication for a dog you do not get one let alone two. Pretty sure Lauren has done this multiple times as well, dogs are easier to care for than children (in my opinion) yet she palmed them off every chance she could

Me thinks 2 card BigBrenda is Lauren ?? She seems to be fighting her corner A lot

Reactions: 2
Me thinks 2 card BigBrenda is Lauren ?? She seems to be fighting her corner A lot
I don't like people feeling that they can't comment, but I'm suspicious of Brenda too. I don't think it's Lauren, but I can't work out who she is or her true intent for doing this.

Comes here and starts two major derailments to kill a happy momentum: "Lauren had a sad childhood so she's immune to criticism for her actions," and the pointless birthday card red herring.

Why????

To Brenda:
Capture+_2020-09-21-12-17-34~2.png

• Haha
Reactions: 6
This is her real face a screen grab from a doc she was on talking about body image. Clearly unaltered. Now who does she look more like? Pap Lauren or instagram Lauren !! She’s deluded and needs help.
Looks like a Thunderbird puppet.

Any suggestions for the next thread title?

I don't like people feeling that they can't comment, but I'm suspicious of Brenda too. I don't think it's Lauren, but I can't work out who she is or her true intent for doing this.

Comes here and starts two major derailments to kill a happy momentum: "Lauren had a sad childhood so she's immune to criticism for her actions," and the pointless birthday card red herring.

Why????

To Brenda:
View attachment 250184
It was the justifying of giving away dog after dog after dog.... after dog that raised my Botox free eyebrows

no one decent should find that behaviour ok

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.