Lauren Goodger #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lauren Goodger: the daily mail edit all my pics, please send me free food my ass needs it’s fix

• Haha
Reactions: 11
& they all look so much older. Chloe Brockett is 19 and could honestly pass for mid 40's. It's tragic.
Even more tragic is that she claims she's having a boob job and lipo after the season has wrapped.
She's going to end up like Lauren and the rest of the "Frankensteins".

On a side note, for the thread title suggestions I'm not sure if we can use the word Arse or Ass, I've
asked admin for advice.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Even more tragic is that she claims she's having a boob job and lipo after the season has wrapped.
She's going to end up like Lauren and the rest of the "Frankensteins".

On a side note, for the thread title suggestions I'm not sure if we can use the word Arse or Ass, I've
asked admin for advice.

I don’t understand why she’d rather go with a temporary fix than having weight loss surgery. She could be a candidate for a gastric sleeve. Not a band because she’s not psychologically the right candidate at all.

Reactions: 1
I don’t understand why she’d rather go with a temporary fix than having weight loss surgery. She could be a candidate for a gastric sleeve. Not a band because she’s not psychologically the right candidate at all.

She can’t have weight loss surgery she is prob a size 10-12. Its so sad a 19 year old is having everything done just for a few years of insta fame. Her mum clearly wants to be famous too. She needs to protect her daughter not egg her on. Silly cow.

She can’t have weight loss surgery she is prob a size 10-12. Its so sad a 19 year old is having everything done just for a few years of insta fame. Her mum clearly wants to be famous too. She needs to protect her daughter not egg her on. Silly cow.
Weight loss surgery is looked at according to her BMI and weight ratio. It’s stats not sizing.

Can’t be any more healthy for her having sucked out frequently under anaesthetic etc. The lass needs serious rehab away from the life she’s in.

Me thinks 2 card BigBrenda is Lauren ?? She seems to be fighting her corner A lot
Unless Lauren was raped as a child and had it broadcast all the over internet and missed school for 3 years then no I don’t assume to be Lauren. Thanks though 🤷🏽‍♀️

Me thinks 2 card BigBrenda is Lauren ?? She seems to be fighting her corner A lot
And what a spiteful cuntish thing to say to another person. I’ve stated my past on this post which I had no reason to do. And you take the piss out of someone for receiving 2 cards? Who should I ask more from? My relatives? 😂

I think she meant Lauren for the WLS?

La
Unless Lauren was raped as a child and had it broadcast all the over internet and missed school for 3 years then no I don’t assume to be Lauren. Thanks though 🤷🏽‍♀️

And what a spiteful cuntish thing to say to another person. I’ve stated my past on this post which I had no reason to do. And you take the piss out of someone for receiving 2 cards? Who should I ask more from? My relatives? 😂
Oh dear lord, no one asked ... do you want a cyber hug, a gold star? What ??? Either way, your language for someone who allegedly had a traumatic childhood is shocking and I can Now maybe see why you only got 2 cards - you don’t sound a remotely likeable Person !!

Reactions: 5

I'm sorry for what you went through, and that it's still effecting you. ❤

You can't use it to win an argument or derail threads though. Why don't you start a thread specifically to talk about past traumas rather than hijack this one that's on a completely different subject?

Reactions: 13
Weight loss surgery is looked at according to her BMI and weight ratio. It’s stats not sizing.

Can’t be any more healthy for her having sucked out frequently under anaesthetic etc. The lass needs serious rehab away from the life she’s in.

I meant Brocket is not big enough for weight loss surgery- dress size or bmi.

Out of nowhere Lauren suddenly has a PA hanging around to open her post because...why? Other than organising fake Backgrid shoots in her car park, what else does she do other than lounge around her flat hungover in PJs, scoffing KFC and pouting into her phone? It’s almost like the gargantuan arse has taken a life of its own now - just a big lump waiting to be fed and needing even the most basic daily tasks to be carried out for it. She’s just a parasite.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Only Fans - 3.8k likes. Is that 3.8k x $50 at $190k less 20% comm

from upcycled shots ??

• Wow
La

Oh dear lord, no one asked ... do you want a cyber hug, a gold star? What ??? Either way, your language for someone who allegedly had a traumatic childhood is shocking and I can Now maybe see why you only got 2 cards - you don’t sound a remotely likeable Person !!
Sorry this is a really crappy response to this post. Regardless of context it’s not appropriate😬

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.