Lauren Goodger #19 I’m LG with many fake fans, a basic pram and a gay for pay man.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is all that is left from all that food.
That's two meals for hungry people. Also if she had kept her dogs they could of enjoyed that veg and meat! Mine loves that on a Sunday with a bit GravEy🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 7
That's two meals for hungry people. Also if she had kept her dogs they could of enjoyed that veg and meat! Mine loves that on a Sunday with a bit GravEy🥰
We get full comedy begging from the dogs if there is any sense that a roastie might be heading their way

• Heart
I mean the gravEy in a plastic cup is grim but not as grim as having plastic cups for use in your house! The hypocrite strikes again "oh save the animals at Sea World" while drinking out her plastic cups with her stupid balloons that both end up in our oceans.

Dick

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I mean the gravEy in a plastic cup is grim but not as grim as having plastic cups for use in your house! The hypocrite strikes again "oh save the animals at Sea World" while drinking out her plastic cups with her stupid balloons that both end up in our oceans.

head!
My piss is boiling and so is the Kettle, time for a cappuccino from a sachet.

What really gets me is that people are starving and she doesn't eat half she's cooked.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
This is all that is left from all that food.
I've taken one for the scrunchies and looked back at her food prep. There were at least 35 roasties in the tray that went into the oven. There are 5 on the leftover plate. Now, and here's where you're gonna have to be brave to get your heads round this, that means they shovelled 30 roasties into their gobs between the pair of them. I'll leave you with that thought while I pour a glass of something and toddle off to watch LOD, so I will!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 20

Seriously? she isn't going to throw that away is she?
Oh she's bleeping funny!
This is like producing roast dinners when you're a student and being so proud that you haven't set the oven on fire
Dumb bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I've taken one for the scrunchies and looked back at her food prep. There were at least 35 roasties in the tray that went into the oven. There are 5 on the leftover plate. Now, and here's where you're gonna have to be brave to get your heads round this, that means they shovelled 30 roasties into their gobs between the pair of them. I'll leave you with that thought while I pour a glass of something and toddle off to watch LOD, so I will!
That's vile and I love a roast spud

• Haha
Reactions: 8
We get full comedy begging from the dogs if there is any sense that a roastie might be heading their way
Bless ❤ my old lab would sit nicely and wait, I could leave a Sunday dinner in front of him and he wouldn't touch it till I said so.

As opposed to the monster dog I've got now, he'd have the lot (and I'd be suffering all week for it 💨💨💨💨💨💨💨) 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Bless ❤ my old lab would sit nicely and wait, I could leave a Sunday dinner in front of him and he wouldn't touch it till I said so.

As opposed to the monster dog I've got now, he'd have the lot (and I'd be suffering all week for it 💨💨💨💨💨💨💨) 🤣
Dog farts after roast chicken are something else though 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.